[Drama 2019] The Devil Is Calling Your Name, 악마가 너의 이름을 부를 때

larus

So I am seeing an important theme that is going to be in this series, which is crying. In the first episode, it was mentioned that crying is important to being human. Thus when HR cries, I see it as a sign of his buried humanity that is being touched. I think that we can all agree that HR is very much a jaded crusty old crooger, that has a very well hidden softspot. I find it interesting that he somehow keeps collecting lost and abandoned things, whether he finds them or they find him. And despite how he makes a big fuss about it, he always takes care of them in the end.

But I think HP is particularly harsh to IG, is firstly she gets to him. And that makes him very uncomfortable, to feel things. Secondly, she reminds him of himself when younger...which is a very hurtful past for him, not just because of the struggle, but all the betrayal. So I see a lot of inner conflict when he is with IG, on one hand, he admires and respects her talent, but on the other it hurts and he feels a bit threatened so he lashes out and then kind of regrets it later while pretending that he doesn't.

I think that he is right the IG will save his soul, but I don't think it will be in the way he is thinking.

Also, this has been bugging me. I am not sure if anyone noticed, but the contract had four blank spaces....and I have only hear of three conditions: Wealth, fame, youth(in that order)....what was the fourth? When I saw the first one being filled the guy had his hand hiding the first one, so wealth was technically the 2nd...if that is true, what was the fourth wish? Will this have an impact on how HR will get out the contract?

Lastly, I think that our devil is scared of finding a #1 soul...and it has nothing to do with the contract. I wonder what reason that could be?

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After I watched ep 4,

I'm more confident in my theory that amnesic guy is YK's original guardian angel. He starts to regain his memory after he met YK. 

He favors YK and feels happy and proud of HR every time he does something nice, especially if it concerns YK. he also says things like "with this attitude, you(HR) can't go to heaven," when HR refused to hire YK. 

It could also mean that the soul can change its rank because Gang Ha (amnesic guy) keeps trying to persuade HR to be kind and do good.

The second-lead might be HR's ex-wife's son or grandson. I'm not sure if CY is having doubts about HR yet though, so hiring him could be either on purpose or conidenence.

On 8/9/2019 at 2:15 PM, guinearoyal said:

Also, this has been bugging me. I am not sure if anyone noticed, but the contract had four blank spaces....and I have only hear of three conditions: Wealth, fame, youth(in that order)....what was the fourth? When I saw the first one being filled the guy had his hand hiding the first one, so wealth was technically the 2nd...if that is true, what was the fourth wish? Will this have an impact on how HR will get out the contract?

The first wish is going to be a big plot device. What was SDC's first wish? First thing that came to his mind? It's probably a two letter word like other wishes.

One thing that bugs me is Ryu mentioning that if contract is canceled, those, who survived because of HR, will go back to their old condition resulting in their deaths. 

It could mean Gang Ha (amnesic guy), but I feel like the first wish could have been used to save someone.

There was SDC(HR) past scene where he steals money and gives it to woman. So it's not for him, but for somebody else

It feels like I'm watching this drama differently from many here. I have yet to find any character that I want to root for...I have many questions and many differing thoughts. I don't find Ha Rip likeable even in the slightest (even with Jung Kyung Ho playing him!!). He is obnoxious, rude and mean. He was never considerate with Yi Kyung and treats her bad. I get that he feels awful with himself but it doesn't make it OK to channel his feelings on to Yi Kyung by treating her so badly. He doesn't care for her. The way I see it...the ending of ep 4 was not because he cares or wants her to succeed but because he needs her for his own good. Also he's 70yo but doesn't even think half his age, at least show some sort of nuance in his character..but nada, zilch.

I did not like this scene at all. Whatever the point was did not come thru for me...I hope show will have solid explanations for scenes like this.

7002_0-67974500-1565392519_20190810_0701

@triplem @ktcjdrama at some points WTDCYN reminds me of Perfume but at the same time also being the opposite. From the living together hijinks, the prickly male lead and all the talks about hope, despair, desperate. In ep 3, Devil says he makes deals and feed off people who are desperate. In Perfume, Perfume ahjusshi says miracles comes to people who are desperate. Also in ep 3, Devil's narration while Ha Rip walks around thinking about a substitute soul totally reminds me of Perfume too. Devil says something in the lines of think of it as giving a chance to a very desperate soul, kinda like what the Perfume did. I didn’t expect to see similarities, but this made me want to continue watching Devil because I adore Perfume to bits and it had so many great messages and I'm interested to see how Devil will conclude it's story. As for the living together hijink...Ha Rip is worse than Yi Do. Yi Do was actually considerate with Jae Hee from the early eps, the eating together, and he hears her out. But Ha Rip...he is self-centered and I don't understand why. He was a lonely 60yo, did the deal with the devil give him a character transplant? Huuuuuu

5 hours ago, katakwasabi said:

It feels like I'm watching this drama differently from many here. I have yet to find any character that I want to root for...I have many questions and many differing thoughts. I don't find Ha Rip likeable even in the slightest (even with Jung Kyung Ho playing him!!). He is obnoxious, rude and mean. He was never considerate with Yi Kyung and treats her bad. I get that he feels awful with himself but it doesn't make it OK to channel his feelings on to Yi Kyung by treating her so badly. He doesn't care for her. The way I see it...the ending of ep 4 was not because he cares or wants her to succeed but because he needs her for his own good. Also he's 70yo but doesn't even think half his age, at least show some sort of nuance in his character..but nada, zilch.

I did not like this scene at all. Whatever the point was did not come thru for me...I hope show will have solid explanations for scenes like this.

I don't think anyone would disagree with what you've said here. ;) HR is a selfish and often clueless jerk. He's seething with resentment. He treats people very badly. I've certainly not shied away from saying it. Certainly I'd agree that he's not altruistically helping YG at all. He says so himself. He's doing it just as much to prove a point about her as to escape the clutches of the devil. But don't you think that this is just the beginning of his journey from being a self-absorbed human being to one that is hopefully much more in tune with what's going on with the people around him? Even as Seo Dong Cheon, HR was selfish. He largely abandoned his own family to pursue his musical dreams. He was obsessed with musical success to the point where he largely reneged on his responsibilities. Of course dealing with the devil has exacerbated the problem. Over the years he's become successful in his profession to the point where reached the pinnacle. However, he's only just discovered that he rose on the coattails of the imagination and creativity of others. That's been a blow to his pride but he's not going to confess to it. On top of that the ultimate loan shark has come to collect and HR can't or is unwilling to pay so he has to somehow maneuver his way out the contract. The power he's gained in the last decade has got to his head so he's throwing his weight around still believing himself to be the expert on all things musical despite having realised that his success was built on mostly fraudulent foundations. 

To me there's not much point saying that a drug addict should get off drugs. Because that's a truism. A far more interesting question would be... how would the drug addict get off the drugs... Or what would it take for the drug addict to finally give them up?

And there's an interesting reason why he's horrible to YG too. It's because she's everything he's not. YG is someone who shares his passion for music but without the taint and corruption of early success, then failure then devil dealing and success. Her music hits him really hard because it is authentic. It makes him feel like an imposter. And she's optimistic, good and kind despite all the rubbish life's thrown her way. It's makes him angry. He can't understand her crazy attitude to life. The thing is too that her goodness shows up his rottenness and he reacts badly to it. But of course he's blinded by his own arrogance and needs a good shaking up.

However... all that said, I don't think he's all bad. He has his moments when we can see that he is not completely without hope. He loved his cat, Kang Ha lives quite comfortably with him despite the outward bickering and he has a workable reciprocal relationship with CEO Ji. He certainly didn't want to use another soul at first until he was pushed. I think he really wants to make some real music now even if his motives aren't exactly high-minded.

As for the scene you've posted pictures of... it's a satirical segment as far as I can see. The drama means to show that people are shallow and superficial in how they judge and treat people. It's perhaps an indictment of that society where an overweight woman and a man with hair loss issues are ostracized

It seems crazy to exchange one's soul just to improve one's physical appearance but then this is a society where people spend bucket loads of money to have surgery to improve the way they look.

19 hours ago, katakwasabi said:

I also think he's a pretty unlikeable character, but like @40somethingahjumma says, I think we're going to see some growth by the end! I'm optimistic about that. It would suck if the writer makes him stay the same, especially if it's Jung Kyung Ho. 

The OSTs are absolutely freaking amazing. WOW. :w00t:

I was surprised when the crowd just started yelling Kelly for no reason besides Ha Rip hyping her up. That's a very nice and receptive crowd LOL, especially if they were waiting for their idol, who doesn't even show up. This is getting very exciting! I can't get enough of YG's singing. Every time someone cuts her off, I get annoyed bahaha. 

15 hours ago, 40somethingahjumma said:

To me there's not much point saying that a drug addict should get off drugs. Because that's a truism. A far more interesting question would be... how would the drug addict get off the drugs... Or what would it take for the drug addict to finally give them up?

I loved reading your whole comment. I agree with your point of view and I could not say it better myself. The analogy with a drug addict is on point.

I always like and root for antiheroes. For me it doesn`t matter if they are not likeble at first. Their imperfection is making them an interesting character to watch. There are the redeemeble qualities there, underneath of their selfishness, rudness.

It is the same with Ha Rib. I have no doubt that he will change. I think he will change not only because he will learn something, but because he will discover something in him, there was always this goodness in him. Of course, love will change it all. Maybe a romantic love or a friendship, caring for other soul and not only for yourself. But not only  for love, he has to work hard to do what is right, to undo the harm he caused. 

Ha Rib is hiding beneath harsh words. He doesn`t want to reveal the real person (his weaknesses) to anybody, he feels miserable himself despite the succes.  Yeah, it doesn`t excuse him that he is rude or unconsiderate, but even being like that, I still could root for him because I knew that he can change. A caterpillar turns into a butterfly.

I can see that he cares for Kang Ha for all these years even when he doesn`t exactly shows it or recognize it in front of others. The fact that Kang Ha convinced him to work as the taxi driver when he protested so much was good for his soul not only for helping Yi Kyung.

I think I like the idea that Luca is Seo Dong-Cheon`s son. It is good that he has two optimistic "kids" in his life now. Both will have a good influence on him.

I wanted to say that Ha Rib reminds me very much of Kang Min Ho, Jung Kyoung-Ho`s character in Falling for Innocence.  Even his relationship with Kang ha, is similar with Min Ho`s relationship with Woo Shik (Jung Kyoung-Ho and Lee Si Un were more hilarious for me).  Kang Min Ho was a jerk at first but in the end the audience prayed that he won`t die. I think it will be the same with Ha Rib.

Jung Kyoung-Ho and Park Seong-Woong`s scenes are always hilarious.

I also wonder why Ryu was so surprised when he met Yi Kyung. He denied that she is the soul of first grade. But if he thinks that souls of first grade doesn`t exist or they are hard to find, why he told Ha Rib to find one when he already gave him another soul who wanted to make a deal with the devil? It was just an excuse, in reality he wants to stay close with Ha Rib because he likes his new identity?

@40somethingahjummayep I do think its still early. It's just he's 70, did he get a character transplant when he made the deal with the devil? I find his character off. Of course he'll change in the end, and likely to die of old age after helping Yi Kyung.

9 hours ago, panappuru said:

I was surprised when the crowd just started yelling Kelly for no reason besides Ha Rip hyping her up. That's a very nice and receptive crowd LOL, especially if they were waiting for their idol, who doesn't even show up. This is getting very exciting! I can't get enough of YG's singing. Every time someone cuts her off, I get annoyed bahaha. 

Lol. I was surprised too. How did they know Kelly? I thought the only one calling her Kelly is Luca. Their warm reception was weird hahahaha

Done watching episodes 3-4. So real talk... I wasn't fond of ep 3. HR desperately seeking a desperate soul even going to where the homeless gather for their night's sleep. But I was confused but I think I get it. Grade A souls  too postive and has someone looking over them ( In the case of YK icould be theit's the old man.. the one who said he "flew by").

MTG wans HR to look for those that will sell their souls. A  a needy one..desperate enough to give up everything for themselves or for the one they like (Ha Kang..who's been so loyal to HR.. he'll take a bullet for him I bet) or admire become more than fan (Lucca.. who admires HR he's more than just a fan. Vague character for now but yeah could be SDC son..Wow. So who's gonna be desperate?!) Dreams of music and becoming a singer (YK..who said she'll quit music.. wanted to stay positive but in reality, she music is in her blood)

Soooo the three desperate souls HK, Lucca, YK. All though it may not seem like it but....these three lives (not sure of lucca) they are all near HR. MTG said those desperate ones are just nearby HR. And if I remember correctly the plot says HR needs 3 desperate souls.

Episode 4 made me think maybe in latter episodes we'll see the despair in each of them. It will have a connection to HR.

This is just my take. I am my own writer..apparently but....that's the beauty of watching a drama, we form theories and we decipher scenes and episodes and we form something and realize ..oh it could be like this or like that.  I don't have the eloquence to really put my thoughts so thanks to soompiers here. I enjoy reading your insights.

I like this drama. It's not one that I'm ovely enthused but I enjoy the actors.. and I feel we'll have that moment when we'll be teary eyed too.. I think cos... I just feel something gonna happenin. It's human melodrama after all.

On 8/11/2019 at 7:00 AM, larus said:

I always like and root for antiheroes. For me it doesn`t matter if they are not likeble at first. Their imperfection is making them an interesting character to watch. There are the redeemeble qualities there, underneath of their selfishness, rudness.

It is the same with Ha Rib. I have no doubt that he will change. I think he will change not only because he will learn something, but because he will discover something in him, there was always this goodness in him. Of course, love will change it all. Maybe a romantic love or a friendship, caring for other soul and not only for yourself. But not only  for love, he has to work hard to do what is right, to undo the harm he caused. 

Ha Rib is hiding beneath harsh words. He doesn`t want to reveal the real person (his weaknesses) to anybody, he feels miserable himself despite the succes.  Yeah, it doesn`t excuse him that he is rude or unconsiderate, but even being like that, I still could root for him because I knew that he can change. A caterpillar turns into a butterfly.

I can see that he cares for Kang Ha for all these years even when he doesn`t exactly shows it or recognize it in front of others. The fact that Kang Ha convinced him to work as the taxi driver when he protested so much was good for his soul not only for helping Yi Kyung.

I think I like the idea that Luca is Seo Dong-Cheon`s son. It is good that he has two optimistic "kids" in his life now. Both will have a good influence on him.

I wanted to say that Ha Rib reminds me very much of Kang Min Ho, Jung Kyoung-Ho`s character in Falling for Innocence.  Even his relationship with Kang ha, is similar with Min Ho`s relationship with Woo Shik (Jung Kyoung-Ho and Lee Si Un were more hilarious for me).  Kang Min Ho was a jerk at first but in the end the audience prayed that he won`t die. I think it will be the same with Ha Rib.

In Kdramaland apparently writers need more room to work with.  ;) A deeply flawed protagonist is a much bigger canvas to work with. The scope appears far greater for them to play around with. But I honestly have never found Kang Min Ho or Ha Rib to be completely irredeemable.  And as you rightly pointed out, the bad behaviour particularly towards the female leads masked agendas, fears and insecurities. Despite the nasty, horrible behaviour in the early days, I pity them both as well. In the case of Kang Min Ho, that character also served as a contrast to his rival and antagonist Lee Joon Hee who held the facade of someone who was good and kind but was up to his neck in all kinds of questionable activities. 

(Oh great... you've now got me watching Falling for Innocence video clips ;)

The one thing I do like about HR a lot is that music matters actually matters to him still. He's not that happy that he's been plagiarizing and with the fact that he hasn't written any of his own stuff for years. Whatever desperation it was that drove him to sign that ridiculous contract with the devil, he always just wanted to be genuinely acknowledged for his musical talents first and foremost. 

On 8/11/2019 at 7:00 AM, larus said:

I also wonder why Ryu was so surprised when he met Yi Kyung. He denied that she is the soul of first grade. But if he thinks that souls of first grade doesn`t exist or they are hard to find, why he told Ha Rib to find one when he already gave him another soul who wanted to make a deal with the devil? It was just an excuse, in reality he wants to stay close with Ha Rib because he likes his new identity?

This devil doesn't know everything. That's already proven in his interactions with his chauffeur and CEO Ji. 

He's a con-artist that manipulates human beings to get what he wants out of them. My impression is that he thought he knew everything about humans to mess with their heads but YG is the anomaly. The fact that he's surprised by her suggests to me either he doesn't know all the rules or that his God rival is playing tricks on him. ;)

16 hours ago, katakwasabi said:

@40somethingahjummayep I do think its still early. It's just he's 70, did he get a character transplant when he made the deal with the devil? I find his character off. Of course he'll change in the end, and likely to die of old age after helping Yi Kyung.

I think he was already a somewhat selfish character... that was established when he met with his ex and gave her money that he apparently stole. Success exacerbated all of that pride plus YG's undue optimism seems to rub him up the wrong way. How can someone who has suffered so much since childhood be so cheerful about life? He can't understand.

When the Devil Calls Your Name: Episode 2

by LollyPip

Devil02-00530.jpg

When you make a deal with a devil, always read the fine print. Our dubious hero is realizing that he’s spent ten years trusting something he never should have trusted, and he’s going to have to outwit a demon to get himself out of it. Luckily, the demon in question has a dream of his own, which means that he can be bargained with if only Ha Rib learns from his past mistakes.

EPISODE 2 RECAP

http://www.dramabeans.com/2019/08/when-the-devil-calls-your-name-episode-2/

I wonder why the house that YK went to as her micro habitat is also the house that HR has access to... He went there to collect the mail. And it seems that YK ever heard him composing from inside the house? Or was that just editing work to show them being “soulmate” in music? 

On 8/12/2019 at 5:40 AM, 40somethingahjumma said:

I think he was already a somewhat selfish character... that was established when he met with his ex and gave her money that he apparently stole. Success exacerbated all of that pride plus YG's undue optimism seems to rub him up the wrong way. How can someone who has suffered so much since childhood be so cheerful about life? He can't understand.

I didn't notice he gave stolen money to his ex. I suppose he was always selfish and Yi Kyung is his opposite that clashes with they way he sees things. Though I don't really think Yi Kyung is cheerful. She accepts whatever happens to her, but she's not cheery, she's more pensive and quiet, she rarely smiles. I don't expect her to be all cheerful, her life is so miserable.

Anyways.....it seems that they knew each other!

67907414_504346213470242_190655099360509

67828207_504326750138855_246275936879011

On 8/9/2019 at 6:37 PM, 40somethingahjumma said:

HR reminds me a little of JKH's outing in Missing Nine. Not completely of course. He's a self-absorbed jerk on some level and yet you can't hate him because there are moments when one catches glimpses of vulnerability and rare self-awareness. But he frustrates me because while he is supposedly in his seventies, he seems childish in his resentments and behaviour.

Oh yes . He was  pretty self absorbed there in M9 , and let’s not forget Beating Again. He was not very nice at the beginning either. But like you I can’t dislike  him here. Is it my bias speaking ? The magic of JKH’s acting ? Or k dramas have trained me so well to know this jerk does have a heart of gold ? :lol:  And the irony is from observing a lot of old people around me , as they age they can at times regress to being  petty & silly  , just like when they were kids ! 

His behaviour to me is at times appalling but I get that it is actually a manifestation of the frustration he feels with himself . The one thing that he had always wanted was to be recognised for his talent . And unfortunately even after dealing with the devil , that has eluded him . He’s a fake & a fraud. The money & fame came from ripping off someone else’s talent & creativity . So at the end of the day there’s nothing he could really be proud of . YK’s unfortunate situation reminds him of his past , hence he  could not bear being in the same room as her . It’s no excuse of course for being a jerk. 

@katakwasabi yes i can definitely see some common themes here between Perfume & this drama . But I think Yi Do , at the very least was recognised for his talent and everything he did came from a place of love . Ha Rip though does not love anyone unconditionally  ( at least on surface ) nor have we been shown to be a receiver of such love . You cannot create when your  heart is empty . 

11 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

I wonder why the house that YK went to as her micro habitat is also the house that HR has access to... He went there to collect the mail. And it seems that YK ever heard him composing from inside the house? Or was that just editing work to show them being “soulmate” in music? 

Wasn’t that his home & she just goes by there to listen to him play & compose?

On 8/12/2019 at 4:42 AM, jongski said:

Soooo the three desperate souls HK, Lucca, YK. All though it may not seem like it but....these three lives (not sure of lucca) they are all near HR. MTG said those desperate ones are just nearby HR. And if I remember correctly the plot says HR needs 3 desperate souls.

Three ? I thought he only needed one ? 

4 hours ago, triplem said:
On 8/12/2019 at 4:42 AM, jongski said:

Three ? I thought he only needed one ?  

Welll...yeah it must be only one desperate soul. The story plot on page 1 said " He must find 3 other people who promised to sell their soul". I But I guess HR will just find that one desperate soul amongs the three.

4 hours ago, triplem said:

His behaviour to me is at times appalling but I get that it is actually a manifestation of the frustration he feels with himself . The one thing that he had always wanted was to be recognised for his talent . And unfortunately even after dealing with the devil , that has eluded him . He’s a fake & a fraud. The money & fame came from ripping off someone else’s talent & creativity . So at the end of the day there’s nothing he could really be proud of . YK’s unfortunate situation reminds him of his past , hence he  could not bear being in the same room as her . It’s no excuse of course for being a jerk. 

Exactly. I agree.  hence his behavior.. He knows. Especially after having that conversation with YK. She told him it's her song. That these thoughts and words came out from her own mind and she compose it and written she went juvy prison.

14 hours ago, triplem said:

@katakwasabi yes i can definitely see some common themes here between Perfume & this drama . But I think Yi Do , at the very least was recognised for his talent and everything he did came from a place of love . Ha Rip though does not love anyone unconditionally  ( at least on surface ) nor have we been shown to be a receiver of such love . You cannot create when your  heart is empty . 

Yeah..i suppose having a clear goal does make a difference in terms of character build up even in dramaland. Yi Do and Ha Rip are equally lonely people, but Yi Do had a goal and a bit of hope. Ha Rip has nothing going on for him. Also they are from different social status, that does put a difference on how the world views them. Now I can see a bit more from Ha Rip's point of view. Eventhough I still think he does not act like a 70 yo at all. Lol. 

14 hours ago, triplem said:

He wasn't exatly nice before knowing he was a fraud. His not-niceness elavated after knowing he was a fake & a fraud. I think it's a defense mechanism and somewhat denial on his part. He does want to succeed in his own accord, but he lived 10 years ripping off other artists talents. I wonder if we'll meet the other artists that got their talents ripped of by Ryu for Ha Rip.

@jongskiIf I recall correctly initially it was 3 souls.  But now Mo Tae Gyang only wants 1 soul but it must be a Grade 1 soul.

I imagine that the dark, quirky humour won't be everybody's cup of tea but I'm enjoying the music and the unpredictability of it all. There are times when it reminds me of a musical and other times, it's a fascinating piece of supernatural farce. I love the *nudge, nudge, wink, wink* to various popular Kdrama tropes. If that wasn't enough to set us on the right track, we even have a character who claims unabashedly to have learnt all the essentials regarding the meaning of life from Kdramas. :D On top of that, the show overturns all these familiar tropes with the impossible soul quest. HR identifies the girl with the first-grade soul, the devil is in denial although he's no more successful in catching her in the act than HR is of luring her with the bright lights of musical stardom. Both have their hubristic egos deflated by the candy girl who defies all their expectations. But hey, it's fun to see those two in pursuit of the holy grail. ;)

I can't dislike HR even when I feel that I should. :D Still he's the butt of most of the show's jokes and now he's playing oneupmanship with the devil. How good is that? And even if he's not exactly being altruistic about helping YG's career, he is falling all over himself to try and please her after doing his first-class jerk act. Like it or not, he's being forced to do some good even his motives aren't exactly pure in heart. :P

So HR used to be nice to YG... when he was the elderly SDC... and he played and sang to her. That's why she keeps going back to that abandoned house. It was her refuge and it gave hope for the future. That's probably also why they sing the same kinds of songs. I don't know if there's going to be any kind of weird grandfather romance waiting in the wings but this will be one heck of an age gap. :D

The devil brings out the worst (quite literally) in people with a click of the fingers. He cuts through the facade. But this time, perhaps he doesn't quite know what he's started with CEO Ji and IH... LOL.

I'm kind of sorry I laughed quite a lot when Si Ho got whacked by IH at the sportscar. That was sheer brutality. I don't usually go for this kind of slapstick but oddly enough I found it funny. It was so unexpected I think. 

YG and HR are perfect mirror of each other on different side of the spectrum.  You can see it in the story, but also through the song that she transform from his.  Where he started chasing a painful dream she doesn't see hers as sadness at all.  I think the story is depicted beautifully with their connection too because her dream kind of revolves or includes him.  He was her refuge first and now she can be his.  So in view of the big picture from many angles I am not upset with the story thus far.

I know HR's plans lately have some people disappointed and booing.  However, when the time comes and he actually sees YG being hurt or bully, he genuinely reacts both in past and present.  I crack up so much about how he worries so much about what she thinks of him at her place too.

Btw the person that thinks he is HR"s son seem the most innocent to me.  I don't count amnesiac man yet because he might be human.

Spoiler

Shocking thing to me is YG say she doesn't need the taser only to be bully right after.  Maybe she's trying not to attract attention?!?  I don't expect her to beat them up, but still can defend.

Archived