[Drama 2018] Happy If You Died/ Feel Good to Die, 죽어도 좋아

larus

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To all the live recapper...kamsahanida!!!!!:heart::love: (I'll take back my concern just now)

But now, I can breathe easy and can binged watched the whole drama..yipeee!!

Thank you to all the chinggus here  who have posted updates, pic, videos and also provide really awesome discussions of this drama..

See, u guys in another drama thread

@Lawyerh will definitely spam/ frequent that thread (btw..sorry..I keep on typing KJW instead of KJH..hahaha)

Jin-sang deserves it and I'm glad the drama doesn't go overboard with it, since after all this is a new challenge and the start of another journey for the both of them (Roo-da and Jin-sang). 

P.S. I know our musician resident @nohamahamoud2002 (respect to you dear) believes that OSTs tie best with their intended stories, but allow me (and sorry) to introduce a non OST song by an Indonesian singer, that I'm currently listening. It matches Jin-sang's current state of mind:

Lyrics (reffrain)

Spoiler

Baby you are the light.

You are my sunshine, after the dark. 

And my baby, you are my heart.

You are my guide, all through the night, stay by my side.

OMG!!! :o This is all I wanted to hear... They are together at the end!! :wub: Baek Jin Sang & Lee Ro Ra are an official couple!! Thank you so much writer-nim & PD-nim that you never got lost in the original ending!! And A HUGE THANK YOU FOR OUR DEAR RECAPPERS!!!! you guys were amazing with an amazing technique of recapping with screenshots!!! :wub: LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!!!!

Now I can't wait to see the raw eps first & subbed eps second!!! :love: I am so happy for them!!!

I love it that when Roo-da explained about her breakup, she didn't fully disclose to Jin-sang whom Joon-ho had (un)intentionally put in danger. I love it more that Jin-sang understood who she meant without her saying it straightforwardly, and how they both didn't judge Joon-ho for it. This is very wise of them, as Joon-ho is essentially a good person who made a momentary lapse of judgement. 

10 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

They will be stuck in a loop on how to raise theirs kids :joy:

I agree! This is part of what Kang Mi-ro and Roo-da argued about in the webtoon.

Jin-sang and Roo-da's kids will sure have one hell of a temper :joy:, but they'll be wise, caring, smart and diligent. 

Haven't watched with subs yet, but I have to say that that was a pretty satisfying ending. Even Kang In Han made me cry for him, which was very unexpected. But anyway, this drama was wonderful from beginning to end and I feel silly for ever doubting the writer. I am just conditioned to expect disappointment with k-drama endings, but this one was pitch perfect. I'm a little sad that we didn't even get one last hug, but they have expressed their feelings for each other so clearly throughout the drama that I suppose it just wasn't needed. It just baffled me that it took Ruda that long to fall for Jin Sang. Even Kang Jun Ho fell for him before she did! :joy:

20 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

we need FGTD part two, about their love story :) 

second you there chinggu:D..since the title is "Feel Good To Die", it doesn't have to be about the office anymore, though the team could remain. But the timeloop can happen when he tried to resolved his personal issues with Roo Da. After all, it is his first relationship after becoming a changed man...hehehe.. it is expected that he has a looootttt to learn about loving a woman like Roo Da...:D

dont know if BJH is lucky or not when starring beside KJH.

She didnt get those mind-blowing kiss like his other co-stars :joy:

Ps: i remember every female starring beside him (either lead or sub lead) always (or at least in 3 dramas: Coffee house, Big Man, Monster) get a kiss from KJH hahaha.

And yasss @nohamahamoud2002, he let her sleep in his bed lol 

Archived