[Drama 2018] Happy If You Died/ Feel Good to Die, 죽어도 좋아

larus

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Nadia Muñoz I hope I haven't made too many mistakes in my translations (I will correct my mistakes tomorrow once the subs are out, so that I can learn too) :confounded: But thanks for reading them and I'm happy to help a little bit. :blush:

@nohamahamoud2002 @gm4queen I forgot to say that a method that helped boosting my Korean skill a bit was forcing myself to translate a research document. I did that when I watched Live Up to Your Name (Kim Nam-gil's drama), because I wanted to know where and when and how his character died. I wanted to make sure that it wasn't a violent or tragic death, I managed to trace his memorial foundation, his artefacts, his tomb's location, photo, and address. Talk about overdoing something. :lol:

P.S. I corrected my video translation since the location of the armed men was in an auditorium rented by the MW workers, not in the company's building. 

1 hour ago, gm4queen said:

Oh dear!!! I also want to learn Korean. Enough is enough!! :wub: I already get a lil bit of Korean on my own... But that's not enough!!! Can I also join with you guys..?! :heart:

And what is the book you are following..?? Is there any online courses for the language also..?? I seriously want to know!!! PLEASE TELL ME :love: We are all in one!!

I think nothing beats talking to a native.  Conversationexchange.com is free for finding penpals and live partners.  Coursera has a beginning course for free taught by a university teacher with quiz.  You can either pay and get certificate or free version let you go through the same stuff without certificate.  Happy learning.  Hopefully someday we can exchange in here in Korean.

@phoenix24 Thanks so much for explaining thoroughly. Since you are fluent in Korean, could you please take a look at my translations and correct them, if you don't mind? I don't want to mislead people. I've also registered for a Korean course with a native Korean student in the university where I teach, I can't afford Coursera and I'm not patient enough with distance learning, I'm afraid. 

3 minutes ago, selenette said:

@phoenix24 Thanks so much for explaining thoroughly. Since you are fluent in Korean, could you please take a look at my translations and correct them, if you don't mind? I don't want to mislead people. I've also registered for a Korean course with a native Korean student in the university where I teach, I can't afford Coursera and I'm not patient enough with distance learning, I'm afraid. 

Coursera is free.  Oh no I'm not fluent.  I just saw the layout of how class is and think it'll be good for beginner.

@phoenix24 Coursera has both paid and free classes, or so I read? And I'm too impatient for both, sadly.

You aren't fluent but you get the gist of the videos that I translated, right? I'd be really happy to have another translator here with me :D

Anyway so that we're still on topic, I wonder why the workers needed to hire an auditorium...maybe because they are afraid of being attacked by the company thugs...Still, the traitor Park Se-ra revealed their plans (I'm a bit disappointed that she was the traitor, I want her to break out from her image as a petty, insecure person, but I guess even in this timeline there has to be an enemy, or many enemies). 

Yeahhh with the subs I really think I really do think they end up together now. :heart:

She ask him too did you bring me back to life ,and the other questions that I posted lol funny that.

He did not mind if she did not remember much of him as long as she was happy.But she did remember everything now which is the opposite of the webtoon right?

Love that you guys capture a lot of the screenshots I was smiling at too.

@jenappelle I'm still worry about Kang a little bit because even though he was teasing the two, he also made comments like testing the water.  If there's nothing, then can he make a move that sort of thing.

@selenette I think you're doing a good job translating probably better than I would.  Maybe when I feel more confident I'll chime in.

All right. The 1st thing I did this morning is downloading yesterday's eps.. :wub:

Finally, Roo Da remembers everything.. I am so happy for her. And she & Jin Sang definitely have feelings for each other. As Kang Joon Ho said, they don't know their true selves yet. But as many chingus said here, I also have a hope that Roo Da & Jin Sang will end up together tonight!!! :wub: (are they following the webtoon completely or what??)

And we got ourselves a rookie in the marketing team!!! :D I totally love Baek Jin Sang's character development.. It's so realistic! :wub: And Beak Jin Hee is so prettier than in Jugglers. But it's the opposite for Kang Ji Wan. Sometimes, I can't even recognize this guy! What's wrong with him..??!

And Kang In han, what a bad jerk..? He won't leave our couple alone tonight.! I want to know how our OTP overcome the obstacles in their way. I want an happy, closed & justified ending tonight!! Please writer-nim, make our hearts happy!!!

I really distracted at the beginning b'cause of the time loop thing. Now I am so liking the series, but it ends tonight!!

:bawling::bawling: I am sooooooooooo sad!!!  I want this series back on KBS!!!

3 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Haha i think we can forget @nohamahamoud2002 imagination. BJS progress in romance dept. is so slow :sweatingbullets:I havent watched with subs, but i can imagine even just calling by her first name will sounds romantic. I really like this couple a lot. They dont need a lot of mushy stuff, but we already can feel the sincerity & the chemistry :wub:

Here is the link. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vSG-bnfKvaU start from 1:51 

Yes he called out by soft and romance way. "specially is you, Lee Ru-da":wub: 

Enjoy @Lawyerh:blush:

1 hour ago, gm4queen said:

And we got ourselves a rookie in the marketing team!!! :D I totally love Baek Jin Sang's character development.. It's so realistic! :wub: And Beak Jin Hee is so prettier than in Jugglers. But it's the opposite for Kang Ji Wan. Sometimes, I can't even recognize this guy! What's wrong with him..??!

KJH is sooooo cute here. It is my first time watching him and I am totally smitten especially with his glasses and hairstyle (the pangs on his forehead). I am going to die soon because of those looks. Sighhhh

Spoiler

Archived