• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, Nadia Muñoz said:

someone knows where you can see live?

How to watch live

Choose korea as the country 

then

chingus, my streaming is extremely bad and slow connection, if you can watch too, plz use the method I mentioned in the spoilers 

for me the picture keeps stopping all the time. 

Streaming (lagging too, I think I need a Time Loop to bring it back to life)

Jin-sang and Joon-ho's grandpa communicating about the company's situation (I missed the dialogue as I foolishly muted the volume) 

Hyun-jung and Jin-sang at the company (flashback?). She met Roo-da later!

Hyun-jung tells Roo-da that she's thankful about how Roo-da defied Jin-sang once, to defend her. Roo-da begins to wonder if that was the reason why the Time Loop pulled her too, and she thinks that it's something like destiny. 

EDIT: She DID NOT tell Roo-da that Jin-sang saved her from the fire. 

HJ-RD.jpg

Jin-sang and Roo-da meets at Garibong outlet. He asked her why she didn't spend her time with Joon-ho. She told Jin-sang that Kang team jang-nim  is not director  Kang from the past timeline, she also told him that she BROKE UP with Joon-ho in the past timeline after Joon-ho put somebody in danger. 

JS.jpg

6 minutes ago, heartslined said:

Junho's dad is back for some reason. BJS and the corporate takeover lady are the CEO and director now. BJS is trying to matchmake Ruda and Junhoo by leaving them at a restaurant. Hyun Jong is now meeting Ruda in a cafe. 

Wait.wait..is the Writer going towards noble idiocy for BJS? Like he tried to get them together because he think he is not good enough and so that the drama can go back to the original ending of Roo Da ending up with Joon Ho? Is it? 

Please no...

Is it ending yet?

Why am I holding my breath? Hahaha

Roo-da is drunk and Joon-ho asks Jin-sang to take her home. Jin-sang thanks him for calling him. Roo-da, not knowing that it's Jin-sang tells him that she has something to tell Jin-sang, then falls asleep. 

RD-JS-2.jpg

Then she slept at Jin-sang's apartment and he cooks breakfast the next morning. She thanks him for the tasty breakfast (I WANT IT TOO ROO-DA YOU DAFT THING)

RD-JS-3.jpg

Archived