[Drama 2018] Happy If You Died/ Feel Good to Die, 죽어도 좋아

larus

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Btw i think this time BJS will blow the soup first, so its not hot for RD? Since he already knew what happened last time (pretty useful time loop indeed!). And i was wondering how did the new RD also end up in his house again this time haha...

You think on the same wavelength as me  :D

I guess she went to ask him how he saved her life. They need to talk about it and how he activated the time loop. So it seems she stayed overnight as usual :D

6 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Btw i think this time BJS will blow the soup first, so its not hot for RD? Since he already knew what happened last time (pretty useful time loop indeed!). And i was wondering how did the new RD also end up in his house again this time haha...

I guess maybe she just showed up lol

7 minutes ago, angiedramadive said:

Hahaha, i totally love your words!

And I would be totally satisfied if Kang appears in front of BJS apartment that morning and asks “Do you like each other?” :joy:

and they will say yes very much this time!

Ruda always seem like she was confused about him 

Dear @nohamahamoud2002 - I am thinking the same thing. English is an international language that the whole world gets... But I also think that it's good using an drama OST for a MV rather than using an English song!!! And your suggestion is a female song! Is it ok to use a female song for our OTP..??!! :wub:

I already downloaded many clips of our OTP from youtube & I am waiting for tonight!!! We have beautiful hugs of them... :wub: Then can we have a first & last kiss tonight..?!! :love:

21 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

and they will say yes very much this time!

Ruda always seem like she was confused about him 

She didn't realise she loves him.

@gm4queenIn Heartstrings they used two songs one after the other , one female and one male. Is it possible? 

Spoiler

Btw the most successful MVs with highest view rate are the ones using the OST

viewers always connect the OST with the drama 

I am a music fan and worked in the field of music too for quite sometime so I have experience :)

Archived