[Drama 2018] Happy If You Died/ Feel Good to Die, 죽어도 좋아

larus

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've just rewatched the raw and...

JIN-SANG WAS PROMOTED AS A DIRECTOR 

in this episode. Joon-ho replaced him as a team leader (I hope Park Yoo-deok gets his chance next time, in this dramaverse). Yoo Shi-baek is the new CEO. 

Also what Jin-sang told Roo-da during the final scene that @nohamahamoud2002 posted was "he hoped to not only be different, not only be a person whom Roo-da wished him to be, but to be a really good person."

Roo-da told him that "In the future, please to work diligently/work hard together with [her]."

He answered her, "Of course." 

EDIT

• Hyun-jung DIDN'T tell Roo-da that Jin-sang saved her.

• Jin-sang, selfless as he is, also DIDN'T tell Roo-da about it.

• Neither did he tell her about how exactly he reactivated the Time Loop (rescuing a little boy). 

In Hyun-jung's defense, she probably

• didn't want to share about the fire, especially that she once thought of suicide and that was why she stayed in her room during the fire.
  • wanted to protect Jin-sang's reputation and didn't wish for the workplace bullying to be disclosed (since she had forgiven him now and he'd turned into a better person).

This is also realistic, since there are many examples of kindness in this world that will never be known.

All that Jin-sang wished for Roo-da is her peace and happiness: to him, the details of his harrowing experiences would only serve to trouble her. Furthermore, he didn't want her to be thankful to him in the slightest. In his standpoint, he's the one who is indebted to her, forever. 

What Hyun-jung told Roo-da in that scene where they met was how Roo-da stood up to Jin-sang once to defend Hyun-jung, and that she thanked Roo-da for that. This is probably the reason why Roo-da was pulled into the Time Loop. 

I did not watched the last two mini-episodes but I see that everyone is happy with the ending. :D

I liked how things went in the episodes 29-30. Of course, everything will continue in good way in the final episodes. ;)

We not might not have gotten a kiss but it was till sugar sweet how he change all because of her and his promise to better to others and not just her.

Lol and she got him under control. everyone knows he is a good person now even tough he is still rough around the edges

29 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

We not might not have gotten a kiss but it was till sugar sweet how he change all because of her and his promise to better to others and not just her.

Lol and she got him under control. everyone knows he is a good person now even tough he is still rough around the edges

Junhoo was very noble at the end :) He told Ruda to tell BJS how she feels about him, and phoned BJS to come to Ruda :) He knows Ruda doesn't love him so he just gave up. reminded me of SJ in Lovely Horribly

So, I just about died at the end scene there where Ruda is scolding Jin Sang for being so assertive with the workers and he says, "You once told me that you find it attractive when I speak that way." OMG! Clearly they are a little bit kinky in their private life.

2 hours ago, gbrd said:

So, I just about died at the end scene there where Ruda is scolding Jin Sang for being so assertive with the workers and he says, "You once told me that you find it attractive when I speak that way." OMG! Clearly they are a little bit kinky in their private life.

The way he raise hands is like a child lol and its quite explicit when Rooda said that (about he is attractive) lol. Considering how fierce is he beforehand. And apparently their relationship is known? Since Manager Park said something like"she is scolding him again" and Assistant Manager Choi asks him to be quiet.

34 minutes ago, jenappelle said:

The way he raise hands is like a child lol and its quite explicit when Rooda said that lol. Considering how fierce is he beforehand. And apparently their relationship is known? Since Manager Park said something like"she is scolding him again" and Assistant Manager Choi asks him to be quiet.

Some time has passed since their confession of love (as clear from their different colours of clothes), so they are officially dating :)

www.facebook.com/KangJiHwanVietNam/albums/1610060812426947/

Just watched final eps with eng sub....

And look at this sleeping beauty on Jin Sang's bed..! How come he didn't kiss her at all..? :wub: You can't do this, Mr. Handsome!! And he's learning to become a sweet boyfriend!! Really love him character progression!

48404635_2119580228353512_76361786021736

And we have the winner... Look at this handsome face!! It says Victory is all mine :D And a baby boy got scolded by Ms. Beauty!! WOW, they are an official couple!! :wub: We didn't have a single kiss there, but I think their hugs are more than enough to feel love !! You don't always need a kiss to express your love!! A passionate hug is all done! But now that they have a happy dating life, I let them kiss in my dreams!! :D:wub:

49183529_2119580261686842_55887657379603

Seriously, I was bored at the beginning of this drama b'cause of the time loop thing! And as many chingus here said, webtoon had a huge impact on this series to have a lowest of the lowest popularity!! :tears: But now that we have a happy ending other than in the webtoon, I think we should promote this series more & more among fans!!:wub: Yp.. it's our responsibility!!

And YEAH!!! I am gonna miss this series!! And also you guys as well!! :heart: Let's meet in another drama like this! I am waiting to see you again, guys!!! :wub:

Oh I just forgot!!! I still have a music video to edit! How about the poll, chingus..?? :) I think it's time to get the final decision!!!

Watched with sub! Lovely ending although there is no kissing scene.. :sweat_smile: This is not the end for our OTP is their beginning journey. Congrats to BJS and LRD!! :thumbsup: 

Hahaha so true not sure is izzit Beak Jin-hee luck or what, she get Kang Ji-Hwan's hug only..

I almost fell off from chair when BJS play "I believe" and telling KJH about LRD's precaution's thing - Liquor. :joy: Suddenly whole picture look like Music video feeling and KJH cut it. :joy: I'm curious how BJS carry LRD back to his house.. :wub::naughty:  

15 minutes ago, Heidi Seow said:

Watched with sub! Lovely ending although there is no kissing scene.. :sweat_smile: This is not the end for our OTP is their beginning journey. Congrats to BJS and LRD!! :thumbsup: 

Hahaha so true not sure is izzit Beak Jin-hee luck or what, she get Kang Ji-Hwan's hug only..

I almost fell off from chair when BJS play "I believe" and telling KJH about LRD's precaution's thing - Liquor. :joy: Suddenly whole picture look like Music video feeling and KJH cut it. :joy: I'm curious how BJS carry LRD back to his house.. :wub::naughty:  

I imagine piggyback ride since advice with pulling hair, but he'll be more careful.  It's also the most popular and realistic choice in terms of difficulty.

I've been silent reader here, 

I just want to say that this drama really good in many aspects and it deserve more recognitions 

I watch it from the first ep but put hold in it when roo da start dating Jun hoo, (because I'm team BJS :D) and just start picking up this drama again in the last 4 ep. Now that I know roo da end up with BJS I'll watch again fully, from the beginning :wub:

18 minutes ago, Heidi Seow said:

After the tender moment when BJS secretly visit roo da's appartemeent, this parody from my sassy girl movie also cracked me up so much :joy:

Even with minimum skinship, I still find that their romance is sweet and sincere :)

Their relationship is definitely kinky and maybe there are roleplays and stuff (considering how Jin-sang raised his hand like a kid when she reprimands him :joy:)

Anyway I have to get my mind out of the obvious gutter where it's in now.

1 hour ago, selenette said:

Their relationship is definitely kinky and maybe there are roleplays and stuff (considering how Jin-sang raised his hand like a kid when she reprimands him :joy:)

Haha totally agree!!!

Remember RD used to grab JS by the collar but he didnt seem to defend. The same for those times when she attacked him or talked him off (even before he fell in love with her). 

RD is defintely the dominance one in their relationship :joy:

I guess what happened that night is exactly what @jenappelle said lol. Then after her tearing confession, he would bring her to his home, take off her coat, put her on his bed and stare at her for the whole night with not-so-innocent thoughts. Then cant take it any longer and has to flee out to the market to put the stop on fulfilling those thoughts hahaha

I guess the lack of skinship maybe bc of their age gap. It’s still a controversy in Korea (like some chingus have mentioned). I remember in Gentlemen’s dignity the same case happened to 1 of the 4 couples (their age gap was even bigger than BJS & LRD), and there was not any intimate skinship, even in their wedding day!

ps: i found it’s so cute that RD said: “team jang-nim cant live without RUDA!”. Love the way she put her name in the sentence, like a cute kitty-lady in front of her (heart) owner :wub:

Archived