[Drama 2018] My Healing Love, 내 사랑 치유기

0ly40

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply
36 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

ANOTHER THIBG I NEED TO VENT ABOUT?????  CHI YOO /CHI WOO IS JEE DUMB!! ?????? She goes to notify the cops she finds her parents and he asks her DID SHE TAKE THE TEST????? SHE DOESN’T ANSWER HIM BUT REMEMBERS WHAT HER STEPMOM TOKD HER THAT CHI YOO IS DEAD!!!!!!! SO NOW SHE BELIEVES SHE ISN’T THE DAUGHTER. Omg!!!!! I was so mad all I wanted to do was THROW MY LAPTOP ACROSS THE ROOM BECAUSE OF HOW FRUSTRATED I BECAME FROM WATCHING THAT SCENE. What the hell is wrong with CHI YOO??? Doesn’t the girl want to find her family. 

@Ameera Ali Don’t you agree??? 

For woman nearly going in 40 , she had this problem she’s not sure and confident when it comes to her , don’t u remember when the evils step mom burn her childhood clothes and lose it she didn’t even make fuss or show anger about it . That why I am not surprised she  was that dumb and didnt question what  motivated step mother to tell her their daughter is dead ? I wish she was little devoted and confidence when come to her situation as when she was with HN ‘mom when she reveals her situation to everyone and didn’t hesitate for a second 

@UnniSarah Isn’t it weird they asking CW to call her step mother a mom , why woman need a mom in this age , she already got a mom that raise her ! What wrong with grandmother why she kissing step mother a-as to much .

31 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

@maribella  They are bringing two losers together. As we can viewers can see , she like his lazy richard simmons. She said something that CW's husband married CW because she wouldn't give him time of day.  I don't get why they keep bringing up that she is older than him , when it is only by two years. Does that really matter when they both are in their thirty's.   Both don't have a job and both are lazy. If CW's husband doesn't become careful.

ANOTHER THIBG I NEED TO VENT ABOUT?????  CHI YOO /CHI WOO IS JEE DUMB!! ?????? She goes to notify the cops she finds her parents and he asks her DID SHE TAKE THE TEST????? SHE DOESN’T ANSWER HIM BUT REMEMBERS WHAT HER STEPMOM TOKD HER THAT CHI YOO IS DEAD!!!!!!! SO NOW SHE BELIEVES SHE ISN’T THE DAUGHTER. Omg!!!!! I was so mad all I wanted to do was THROW MY LAPTOP ACROSS THE ROOM BECAUSE OF HOW FRUSTRATED I BECAME FROM WATCHING THAT SCENE. What the hell is wrong with CHI YOO??? Doesn’t the girl want to find her family. 

@Ameera Ali Don’t you agree??? 

The noble idiot syndrome strikes again. I think in Asian societies fighting back is not nice or polite?  So being a victim seemed to be very common among their lead female characters. Just taking the punch each time or in this case, the writer makes her to be agreeable and acquiescent all the time except for the one time when she insisted that she will look for her family even when the nasty MIL told her not to do it. When she said to the evil woman that she may not be CY and apologised for the woman's dead daughter, she was being agreeable.  Are we going to have more of the yes-no CW=CY? 

1 hour ago, maribella said:

The noble idiot syndrome strikes again. I think in Asian societies fighting back is not nice or polite?  So being a victim seemed to be very common among their lead female characters. Just taking the punch each time or in this case, the writer makes her to be agreeable and acquiescent all the time except for the one time when she insisted that she will look for her family even when the nasty MIL told her not to do it. When she said to the evil woman that she may not be CY and apologised for the woman's dead daughter, she was being agreeable.  Are we going to have more of the yes-no CW=CY? 

Hate that attitude like crazy.  I don't like CW being like that either.  She should have told the cop that her father got the test done and should have called him to the police station.  That would lit a fire under the cop's behind.  The father would then go and tell the step mom and the grandmother would not know about it at all.  I think CW will go tell her friend in the coffee shop and that lady is one smart one.  She will come up with the questions that will make CW think.  

But when CY was talking if she was not his daughter, did you see the grandma come out so fiercely and even pushed the stepmom aside.  That is a mama bear protecting her child.  Do you guys think that grandma would put two and two together and figure out it was the step mom who actually lost CW.  CY will start getting her memories slowly.  That is when the step mom will keep interrupting so that no body hears how it happened.  

Will they even check for any mishaps in the police station.  Why not check the CCTV like they did at the office .  

On 12/26/2018 at 10:01 PM, angelwingssf said:

Hate that attitude like crazy.  I don't like CW being like that either.  She should have told the cop that her father got the test done and should have called him to the police station.  That would lit a fire under the cop's behind.  The father would then go and tell the step mom and the grandmother would not know about it at all.  I think CW will go tell her friend in the coffee shop and that lady is one smart one.  She will come up with the questions that will make CW think.  

But when CY was talking if she was not his daughter, did you see the grandma come out so fiercely and even pushed the stepmom aside.  That is a mama bear protecting her child.  Do you guys think that grandma would put two and two together and figure out it was the step mom who actually lost CW.  CY will start getting her memories slowly.  That is when the step mom will keep interrupting so that no body hears how it happened.  

Will they even check for any mishaps in the police station.  Why not check the CCTV like they did at the office .  

I think JY will pursue the dead woman's identity and figure out his mother had a hand in it. Then it's anybody's guess what he will do with it. With the timid character of CW, I think she will forgive the woman.

just when i thought i was happy about CW finding her family her comes another scene that is so absurd! *rolls eyes*

plus there is this annoying side characters, the hubby and his mistress! 

only nice scene to watch is YY and JC! I wish they would get to the point of getting married!

On 12/29/2018 at 9:37 AM, angelwingssf said:

Do the new episodes air on Sunday this week.Someone was saying that it is going to be some special episodes and the next real episodes air only on Jan 6th.  Anyone have a clue?

oh no! CW just found her family. We will get to see the evil woman squirm, now we have to wait/ Where did you get the news @angelwingssf?

3 hours ago, maribella said:

We will get to see the evil woman squirm, now we have to wait/ Where did you get the news @angelwingssf?

I was reading conversation about the episode on Disqus and some one mentioned about that.  Since I don't know how to find these schedules and as many of you are more savvy than me, I posted it here to confirm.  Anyway, I saw the cancelled program list today on one of the websites.  

Looking forward to seeing the evil woman squirm :naughty:.  I wonder what the step mom will do when CY starts remembering her past.  

Asking again?  Who is the person whose DNA step mom switched?  Do they sell tubes for collecting DNA in the pharmacy?  Also, do they look exactly like the one the cops use?  How about labelling the tube.  Writer, please get a bit accurate with everything in the drama..  I am old enough to know that you are weaving a web of lies, but even in that, please keep factual accuracy.  Thanks.  Don't make us viewers s**pid.

17 minutes ago, angelwingssf said:

Asking again?  Who is the person whose DNA step mom switched?  Do they sell tubes for collecting DNA in the pharmacy?  Also, do they look exactly like the one the cops use?  How about labelling the tube.  Writer, please get a bit accurate with everything in the drama..  I am old enough to know that you are weaving a web of lies, but even in that, please keep factual accuracy.  Thanks.  Don't make us viewers s**pid.

Hello chingu

@angelwingssf  I will show you whose DNA she used ok..... Give me a sec to gind out. 

By the way did she put the real sample in her bucket or she just switched samples, either way it didn’t make sense didn’t officers write name on samples . 

Didn’t they have special people dealing with DNA 

@angelwingssf @Ameera Ali... THE DNA BELONGS TO HO YOUNG (THE SAME ORPHAN SHE TOLD HER FAMILY THAT WAS SICK WHEN SHE WENT TO DESTROY CW’s Christmas clothes) She is very dumb to have used the same child as a excuse to prevent father and Child to reunite. 

I really Hope , This sleazy , greedy evil woman doesn’t remain married to je husband after everything she has done. She doesn’t deserves to live the rest of her life in luxury, she needs to repent for her sins. She needs to be kicked out for good. 

giphy.gif?cid=4bf119fc5c28e5ad2f56763863

Ho Young’s mother is dead. That poor orphan kid at the Orphanage her husband ‘s MIL oftens speak of. 

She is one mess up woman , every day she become more evil , it become easy for her to commit a crime now and move on with her live without thinking of the consequences of her action and no remorse for what she did . She is a dangerous woman . 

She doesn’t deserves to live the rest of her life in luxury, she needs to repent for her sins. She needs to be kicked out for good. 

she didn’t deserve to live in luxury, but could these kind people kick her out and teach her lesson , I thinks she will cry and they will forgive her . That what worry me she will get away with it because she is a mom . 

18 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

@angelwingssf @Ameera Ali... THE DNA BELONGS TO HO YOUNG (THE SAME ORPHAN SHE TOLD HER FAMILY THAT WAS SICK WHEN SHE WENT TO DESTROY CW’s Christmas clothes) She is very dumb to have used the same child as a excuse to prevent father and Child to reunite. 

I really Hope , This sleazy , greedy evil woman doesn’t remain married to je husband after everything she has done. She doesn’t deserves to live the rest of her life in luxury, she needs to repent for her sins. She needs to be kicked out for good. 

Ho Young’s mother is dead. That poor orphan kid at the Orphanage her husband ‘s MIL oftens speak of. 

that means the dead person was related to Ho Young. The evil woman conveniently kept the DNA of HY's mother or father?? Oh yeah. Yes @angelwingssf  the writer thinks we are idiots. 

1 hour ago, maribella said:

that means the dead person was related to Ho Young. The evil woman conveniently kept the DNA of HY's mother or father?? Oh yeah. Yes @angelwingssf  the writer thinks we are idiots. 

I agree with @maribella, the writer wants us viewers to be dumb. All the clues they have given us , is clearly sending signals that this woman is very cruel. 

I have a question  Did they show us CY’s grandmother being cruel to JY???

I really can’t remember seeing a flashback of when CY’s grandmother was cruel to JY. If she got rid of the real granddaughter because of that shows this woman is a disgusting human being. A women with terrible morals who insist she loves her husband but wanted to destroy his family.

The disgusted/hate looks she has on her face when she told her MIL she remembers all of CY’s favorite dishes. It really creeped me out.  

Archived