[Drama 2018] My Healing Love, 내 사랑 치유기

0ly40

7 hours ago, rubie said:

The MBC synopsis sounds rather weird.. it's not really a funny show but a family drama with lots of drama. Maybe this was the initial plot but as the episodes go.. there're bound to be adjustments, perhaps?

Anyway.. the synopsis suits their main poster though.. CW secretly & happily running away from everyone else. ;)

Isn't it.  I am wondering if she will run away.  I don't want her to do that.  

Wondering who will be the first to figure out that the stepmom is the culprit.  Would it be the police, JY or grandma?  CW is already suspicious about her step mom.  

I will be smiling ear to ear, the day cops show up at her house and drag her to the police station in handcuffs.  Hopefully sooner than later.  

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

Another thing  didn’t anyone find this scene weird. His fear was so over the top(WHY DOESN’T HE WANT TO GET TESTED OR GET HELP TO GET PREGNANT? ).  Why was he so scared of doing that??? His excuse seems so pathetic for a man his age. Even his own brother is made of sterner stuff. It makes wonder does he know he can’t get pregnant or he is just scared to get tested.

You bring up an interesting point. I never thought that he could know he is the one with the trouble but I did feel that he was scared in case he was the reason why they could not have children. Its been eight years and still no babies. I hope that it is not CW with the issue and it does turn out to be her immature hubby.  In my opinion his mom needs another slap in the face for pushing the blame on CW for so long. I can't understand why she has not suggested or pulled CW to do exactly what her grandmother suggested and that is to go get tested. In my view her mind set is her child could not possibly be the problem but I want her son to exactly be the problem of why she will have no grandchildren from him. Unless he had himself fixed and never told his wife or mother. 

On the other hand I hope he can make babies and I hope he makes one with the woman he is running around with. Imagine how much trouble he will be in if he does exactly what his brother did and produces a baby not from the woman he claims to like and love. I do not see this woman going away. She is of his age group and she likes him. Also she is aware of how he chased his wife who is a bit older and feels that CW is a bit too old for him. This man is a child who never should have married CW. He wants someone to take care of him like a mother not a wife. He wants attention and he wants to be free of obligations in my view. It would serve his mother right to loose the good DIL she mistreated for 8 years and end up with the one who she sees as nothing.  

@rubie @angelwingssf..... I have noticed that some drama synopsis are either translated wrong or just plainly what the drama isn’t about. I myself avoid the drama synopsis because it is always wrong.

For example Secret Mother’s first synopsis 

implied she killed her child. That was one of the reason I didn’t watch the drama , the next synopsis  was about a surrogate mother had a secret about her child’s death??? Guess what she didn’t have the secret.  What I am trying to say is that don’t worry nothing that is in the synopsis won’t happen in the drama. :D

1 hour ago, UnniSarah said:

What I am trying to say is that don’t worry nothing that is in the synopsis won’t happen in the drama. :D

Thanks for the in depth drama knowledge.  It is always sad to see the weak being targeted all the time.  So far, she has been pushed, pulled, and rolled out, smashed and she is still standing.  I don't think CW MIL would last even a day with me.  When I want to say something, I won't hesitate to say it.  I liked when she got gutsy during the time MIL asked her to stop searching for her real parents.  

On 1/16/2019 at 2:35 AM, angelwingssf said:

HE said he did not want to become a dad.  Some people are like that I think. 

He didn’t want to be a dad , what about her , he must be out of his mind , I can remember her taking pregnancy tests earlier in the drama , so it’s wasn’t something they agree on as a couple, because I believe there is no middle ground when it comes to having kids ,either they agree together to have them or not . 

Also I can’t believe how selfish he is , to decide not Wanting a kid , when he knows she was questioning every time why they haven’t had any and was practically made to feel less and be apologetic about it . So I question his motives to be honest and up front with her now  . IS HE USING ‘I don’t want a kid ‘ AS A GET OUT FROM THE RELATIONSHIP?!

On 1/15/2019 at 9:35 PM, angelwingssf said:

HE said he did not want to become a dad.

I too find this not only selfish but immature. I say this because if he truly did not want children he should have told his wife this before he had her decide to marry him. Or he should be telling his mom this so she can stop harassing CW about why they have not had children. Its ok not to want them because children are a huge responsibility and frankly he is unable to care for himself how would he help someone care for a little person and help them to grow up to be mature and hardworking adults? 

All I can say is immature hubby is going to end up busted and loosing his wife. If he thinks she is pulling away after seeing her with the pretty dress and hair style wait until she realizes what he has been up to and that he never wanted kids. This is why I think he had himself fixed and he never told his wife or his mother he did it. Its going to be cause for divorce. Not so much that he did not want the kids but he went and possibly did something like that without talking to his wife about it and let her endure his mother blaming her for why they are childless. Her family will never allow them to get away with something like that and given that he has seen him with that other woman and her family knows that she is being mistreated by his shrew of a mother they will quickly have CW freed from the clutches of that family. 

His mom wants to find reasons to cling to that family but both of her sons will have messed it up for her. One had a child with another woman and the other possibly had himself fixed so he can not have children. His mom is going to loose her mind when she finds out. I hope its a case of him doing that and she finding out and his mom is trying to have him reverse it and CW finds out what he has been doing with that woman but also that he made that type of decision without telling her and then his mom tried to hide it and fix it. 

Its not like CW is not aware of how greedy and grasping they are. The only good one in the family is the father in law and the man can only do so much with his sons and wife. Its way past time for CW to decided to break away from people who are nothing but freeloading slime and live her own life. 

3 hours ago, Ldy Gmerm said:

I too find this not only selfish but immature. I say this because if he truly did not want children he should have told his wife this before he had her decide to marry him. Or he should be telling his mom this so she can stop harassing CW about why they have not had children. Its ok not to want them because children are a huge responsibility and frankly he is unable to care for himself how would he help someone care for a little person and help them to grow up to be mature and hardworking adults? 

3 hours ago, Ldy Gmerm said:

This is why I think he had himself fixed and he never told his wife or his mother he did it. Its going to be cause for divorce.

It is a very selfish act if he did that to himself.  Then he should have been open with CW before marrying her.  I don't think CW got pregnant because of the stress that she is going through each and every day.  She is constantly worrying about each and everything and working multiple jobs.  That is not easy for some to get pregnant.  

I do agree that there will be a divorce for sure and it may be either because of the above reason or the grandma or the father or FIL would see them flirting with each other.  All the hard work that CW MIL put in to get into the Hansoo group  (as she claims) would be fruitless.  

There is one more reason he could be divorced - lying about passing the first level of law exam.  

13 hours ago, angelwingssf said:

It is a very selfish act if he did that to himself.  Then he should have been open with CW before marrying her.  I don't think CW got pregnant because of the stress that she is going through each and every day.  She is constantly worrying about each and everything and working multiple jobs.  That is not easy for some to get pregnant.  

I do agree that there will be a divorce for sure and it may be either because of the above reason or the grandma or the father or FIL would see them flirting with each other.  All the hard work that CW MIL put in to get into the Hansoo group  (as she claims) would be fruitless.  

There is one more reason he could be divorced - lying about passing the first level of law exam.  

I am so ready for CW to be free of that idiot. I have been waiting for the divorce to come around. He was already warned once about not doing anything to hurt CW. Halmoni has already caught his mother treating CW badly and she has mentioned she knows its not a one time thing. All we need now is for her family to catch him either out with that woman or his saying he does not want to be tested and have kids. Either way he is done for. His brother is already looked down on by CW's family for what he did in trying to marry the half sister of CW. For him to either get caught once again by JY or by her family is fitting. Frankly its past time for CW to truly have a reason to get rid of that looser and have her catch him in a lie or with that woman. 

Whatever happens it has to be good enough that his mother can not pretend she has been wronged but instead embarrassed once again and shown how awful they are. I feel bad for the father in law as they are his wife and son's but I can't expect her father to be mad at his former Sargent over that as he has heard how foolish the man's wife and sons are. His wife has to have her attitude adjusted and stop her from continuing to try and climb up using the wrong means. 

Hello. I am posting for the first time. I am marathoning this and curious did they cover what really happened with the young girl?

Spoiler

Why she and how she disappeared from her family of origin? 

If someone knows, I will really appreciate it and maybe tell me which episode this was covered in. 

Thank you.

10 hours ago, Ldy Gmerm said:

I am so ready for CW to be free of that idiot. I have been waiting for the divorce to come around. He was already warned once about not doing anything to hurt CW.

Me too.  It is high time for CW to have some freedom and be able to lean on her father and grandmother and get emotionally stronger.  I know the stepmom will be a thorn in CW moving forward and it will be a slap in the face for the MIL who ill-treated her so much.  I watched some of the earlier episodes and it tears my heart apart on how insensitive that MIL of hers is.  I don't see CW 's hubby like his mom, but he is immature and stupid and lazy.  I also want the divorce to be quick and done with so CW can lead a better life without him.  

6 hours ago, smhelen said:

Hello. I am posting for the first time. I am marathoning this and curious did they cover what really happened with the young girl?

Reveal hidden contents

Why she and how she disappeared from her family of origin? 

If someone knows, I will really appreciate it and maybe tell me which episode this was covered in. 

Thank you.

@smhelen chingu -  glad to see you here.

CW went to the amusement park with her grandmother and while she was buying something, CW's ballon flew away.  CW followed the ballon and got lost.  From the snippets that has been shown so far, CW found the step mom in the market while looking for her grandmother and ran to her.  A milk lady wondering if CW was lost was following her and she saw CW run to the pretty woman who was the step mom.  Somewhere, it looks like step mom changed CW 's dress, wrote a note "to take care of the child" and stuffed it into the purse CW had and sent her on her own to look for her grandmother.  She told her if CW followed what the stepmom said, she would make the dishes she likes.  So the grandchild CW goes in the direction she was sent to look for grandma.  Step mom walks with the dress that CW was originally wearing and sees the grandmother looking for her child, she then throws the clothes away and walks.  

When CW is found by her foster mother, she is holding this set of clothes . and is bleeding on her knees.  I think that CW came back the same way since she did not find the grandma and started looking for the stepmom and saw her clothes thrown away and picked it up and since it was near a garbage, she could have gotten hurt on her knees where she was bleeding and found the foster mom.  I think she told her name was chi yoo, but the foster mom repeated it as Chi Woo and so her name got changed.  When looking at CW things, she finds the note and realizes that she was abandoned.  

The grandmother and the father don't know any of these things that the step mom has done so far.  Everyone is clueless and think the step mom is a lady from heaven who has taken care of them and looked for that grandchild of theirs.  But it is actually her greed that she wants to covet all the riches from the grandmother.  

14 hours ago, angelwingssf said:

The grandmother and the father don't know any of these things that the step mom has done so far.  Everyone is clueless and think the step mom is a lady from heaven

I hope she is not forgiven in the end. This is too much. What a monster. 

Thank you for the warm welcome, Chingu. 

51 minutes ago, smhelen said:

I hope she is not forgiven in the end. This is too much. What a monster. 

Thank you for the warm welcome, Chingu. 

Me too.  I want her punished and banished from this earth or at least by her husband and children.  

Spoiler

In today's episode, CW memories come back and she remembers being abandoned.  The first set of punishment has started.  I think the courts decided to give GP mom visitation rights and he sends GP to her house.  Also, JY is crying with his mother in the preview.  Don't know if she confessed to JY about what she did.  Knowing her character, I don't think so.  I see Stepmom near a cemetery, probably JY 's father???

17 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

I have a question for those of you who have been watching this drama from the beginning, are Chi Woo and Jin Yoo supposed to be blood brother and sister? I know that they address each other as older brother and little sister, and CW is married to someone else anyway (though he seems to not be that good a person who cheats on his hard-working wife), but there is so much chemistry between CW and JY that I can't tell if they're supposed to be long lost blood siblings or they aren't really siblings by blood or what. I suppose I should go back and watch from the beginning, but I don't really have that kind of time right now, so I thought I would ask this thread. Thanks for any info you don't mind sharing.

No they are not related by blood , Cw father married JY mother , and about chemistry between them JY was in love with CW before he knows she is lost sister for years while back before she got married but she didn’t know he had feeling for her . 

53 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

I have a question for those of you who have been watching this drama from the beginning, are Chi Woo and Jin Yoo supposed to be blood brother and sister? I know that they address each other as older brother and little sister, and CW is married to someone else anyway (though he seems to not be that good a person who cheats on his hard-working wife), but there is so much chemistry between CW and JY that I can't tell if they're supposed to be long lost blood siblings or they aren't really siblings by blood or what. I suppose I should go back and watch from the beginning, but I don't really have that kind of time right now, so I thought I would ask this thread. Thanks for any info you don't mind sharing.

@Ameera Ali  already answered the question, but I thought I would add some more here.  

CW and JY are not blood related.  CW and YY have the same father, different mothers.  JY was in love with CW when they were in college.  He knew her as a hard working person since she had so many jobs and where ever the guy group went, she was there.  CW had an accident and stopped all her part time jobs and JY lost her and did not know how to find her.   Her nickname was  Seoul Ghost.   15 years later, they meet because of her husband accident and JY bartered a decent deal for her.  Then they keep meeting and he realizes who she is and she take a couple of episodes to realize who he is.  

They do have awesome chemistry.  Now that they are siblings, I wonder how the writer would proceed to make them lovers.  

40 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

Who is YY? Sorry, I couldn't figure out from the character chart because I didn't see anyone with the initials YY, and not familiar enough with the show to know anyone without the character chart.

YY is Choi Yi-Yoo - the daughter of CW bio father and the step mom.  

http://asianwiki.com/My_Healing_Love

40 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

JY: Mother, what should I do now?
HSJ: Please help me. I really didn’t have any intentions other than to get a father for Jin Woo.
JY: Ki-bbeum, I’m really sorry. To do this so suddenly. I’m really sorry.

Oh no! Is JY going away somewhere? His reaction seems to indicate that he may have discovered what his mother did to CW. Poor babies.

JY got a court order to let his daughter visit her mother on every alternate sunday.  That is what he seems to be crying about.  He had to send her to his ex's house for the first time.  His ex got a divorce and looks like she did not want the child at that time.  GP has grown up with him for all of her life.  IT must be heartbreaking for him to send GP  away even for a day.  But it is the punishment he has to bear because of his mother's Karma of abandoning CW intentionally (we can throw any no. of reasons  - like the grandmother would not have liked her and her son, or that all the riches would go to her, or add on any more).  Stepmom need to see JY heart break to feel what her husband felt when his MIL(grandma) lost CW.  The step mom was the one who manipulated the scenario and caused this pain and suffering to both the grandmother and the father.  So, even though I empathize with JY - because he is a really good person, I truly hate the step mom and she deserves this 100%.  Sorry if some of you might feel offended by my words here, but as an adult, stepmom had absolutely no right to do that to a 5 year old.  Even strangers (like the milk lady) are more sensitive than what step mom has been portrayed .  All fables and story tales do that to children and it is absolutely horrendous.  

@Ldy Gmerm - You pegged WS perfectly -  What a selfish b***tard.  HE got himself fixed and did not tell CW or the family.  He kept quiet when ever his mother bad mouthed his wife for being barren.  CW would not have married him and she could have had a decent man be with her.  He ruined her life without any consideration for anything else.  

Archived