[Drama 2018] My Healing Love, 내 사랑 치유기

0ly40

15 hours ago, angelwingssf said:

It might be to discredit CW's mother since she talked about CW being with a beautiful young woman.  That way the family will not think of researching about her.  I wonder when they will start to suspect her - the father and grandmother cannot tell her since she is always there. Hopefully they will have more grandmother grand daughter and father meeting and hanging out that they can talk about what to find and hire a private detective to follow his wife and see what she is up to.  

When they keep repeating the atrocities of a character - it gets stale.  :mellow:  Let's move on writer.   

Discredit the adoptive mother, that is possible. But I tend to agree with @Ameera Ali

Yes writer, it is getting tedious. Just break her legs and put her in a mental hospital, then we can have some happy episodes, at least two.

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can’t wait for today episode :)

I wonder when they will start to suspect her - the father and grandmother cannot tell her since she is always there. Hopefully they will have more grandmother grand daughter and father meeting and hanging out that they can talk about what to find and hire a private detective to follow his wife and see what she is up to. 

I am all ready feeling  sorry for the father , when they start suspecting her , realistically wouldn’t the grandmother blames the father as well . He’s the one who messed up his own family life , and bring this woman into their life , his job as father was to keep his daughter safe , and he fail to carry out his duty . And For me I do think that father deserves a share of the blame I would say ,

Just break her legs and put her in a mental hospital, then we can have some happy episodes, at least two.

I want her be in a prison for life , a mental hospital is a luxury she don’t deserve. I wouldn’t be happy , if writer’s get easy with her , right is right , wrong is wrong , and justice shouldn’t be tempered by mercy. Especially for characters that annoying like her . 

50 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

I want her be in a prison for life , a mental hospital is a luxury she don’t deserve. I wouldn’t be happy , if writer’s get easy with her , right is right , wrong is wrong , and justice shouldn’t be tempered by mercy. Especially for characters that annoying like her . 

You are right.  Mental hospital is a luxury for her.  I doubt she will have any punishment since people who commit crimes don't get punished in SK's k-dramas.  They are supposed to be worshipped on a pedestal.  Just like how these writers cannot do a beech slap.  For us viewers, right is right and wrong is wrong, since we live in real lives.  This is a drama - probably more a melo and dramatic and so when you add them, it will be what you haven't seen.  Look at how the step mom swaps the DNA in a police station and the detective is clueless.  

It was a good episode today with both good and bad stuff and GP outed out some information about CW's childhood clothes and CW heard step mom shushing the maid.  

3 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

I can’t wait for today episode :)

I am all ready feeling  sorry for the father , when they start suspecting her , realistically wouldn’t the grandmother blames the father as well . He’s the one who messed up his own family life , and bring this woman into their life , his job as father was to keep his daughter safe , and he fail to carry out his duty . And For me I do think that father deserves a share of the blame I would say ,

If she goes to prison, they will have all those sappy scenes which have people crying and forgiving each other. There is no physical or mental punishment in prison.

Instead of reporting her to the police to be charged, someone nasty enough in that family should just cart her off to a mental hospital or asylum that dopes and mess with their heads. Putting someone who is not insane in an asylum is torture worse than prison to me.

I tell you all will be forgiving because she also has a daughter by Dad and that makes the two girls half sisters..Were going to getr kind of a Dear Heaven in this drama were brother is married to the step sister.. 

Only thing that can make up for all of this is G.ma leaves her everything remove all of them out of the will.. None of them has any rights to say anything especially evil mom who did all this just so her son can be seen as the inheritor to it all and she can raise in her social status.. 

4 hours ago, sava2sava said:

Only thing that can make up for all of this is G.ma leaves her everything remove all of them out of the will.. None of them has any rights to say anything especially evil mom who did all this just so her son can be seen as the inheritor to it all and she can raise in her social status.. 

I like this very much.  I think JY and YY both of them will do that voluntarily when the find out that their mother was the one who abandoned CW and caused all this pain and suffering.  

I am waiting for the ruckus to hit the ceiling - right now all the alligators are swimming around the step mom and one of them will go for a kill and all the blood will be splashed around and everyone will wonder how they lived in the midst of all this mayhem without realizing their own mother was the cause of that.  

The preview shows something like CW has wise-up. I hope she has. That big eyed innocent look somehow does not sit well with a woman nearing 40. The writer should do what would happen in real life, CW would sit down and talked with her mother about the 'day'. It seemed that her Grandma and Pa were much more interested in it than her.

January 13, 2019

"My Healing Love" So Yoo-jin Discovers Jung Ae-ri Tossed Her Clothes

Source: TV Report via HanCinema.net

photo1029143.jpg

On the latest episode of the MBC drama "My Healing Love", Chi-woo (So Yoo-jin) was surprised at Song-joo (Jung Ae-ri) and how far she'd go.

It turned out that Song-joo had seen the clothing Chi-woo had been wearing when she became lost, but didn't say anything about it. Song-joo had known that Chi-woo was the lost daughter after seeing Gi-bbeum wearing the clothing. She lied that the clothing had worn out so that Chi-woo was never found.

Hyo-sil knew Song-joo had seen it and asked questions. Song-joo made up an excuse saying, "I thought I'd put it aside for a while, but there was a problem with the washing. She said her mother gave it to her, so I didn't think Chi-woo would be the lost child".

However, Chi-woo heard what Song-joo said with the cleaning lady. The clothing hadn't worn out, but Song-joo had tried to throw it away.

Chi-woo was shocked and confronted her about it.

16 hours ago, sava2sava said:

I tell you all will be forgiving because she also has a daughter by Dad and that makes the two girls half sisters..Were going to getr kind of a Dear Heaven in this drama were brother is married to the step sister.. 

This is my thought as well. Due to the half sister and the care of the man our lead CW will end up forgiving the woman. If nothing else she could have dropped her off in the wild with no one around and she did not have to leave a note asking whoever found her to care for her well. 

The woman is well aware of what is at stake now if it is found out what she did. She is in a constant state of panic but then she should always realize that bad deeds will come to the light no matter how long it takes. Her biggest example is how she realized when she saw the clothing that CW was the missing child but she hid them and then burned them to keep the family from finding out. Yet fate still enabled CW to be recognized and remember a bit of the past. If that is not a big sign to her that her actions will come out and she should tell the truth before its found out the hard way I do not know what is. But she is not very smart and will continue to fight and do things in the dark to cover up what she did and the more she does this the more it will lead to the truth coming out and her motives. 

Her actions were way above wrong and she will get her punishment in how her children view her after learning what she did. Her husband and Halmoni will think back to all the clues and will want to have her arrested or thrown out.  I am not sure if it was jealousy or simple greed. She told her son that she came into that house for him so I am leaning towards her wanting to come up from her life and she decided to get rid of the 1st born daughter of the family to make a way for her son. The problem with this is there is enough to go around for everyone and she did not have to get rid of the girl. She impacted a child's life for selfish reasons. CW was very fortunate to end up with a good family even though they are poor but what would have happen if she had ended up dead or with hateful or evil people like her MIL, BIL and stupid husband? Now her son and daughter will feel so ashamed and unworthy when they learn what she did. The guilt that CW could have live well if not for their mother will eat at them. This is why I see CW forgiving her in the end simply so her half sister and her brother will not feel guilt and leave the family possibly. 

I see brother and sister both saying they do not care about the will and asked to be removed as well. For them everything should belong to CW anyway. We could see them thinking of removal from the registry to atone as well for what their mother did. 

3 hours ago, Ldy Gmerm said:

The woman is well aware of what is at stake now if it is found out what she did. She is in a constant state of panic but then she should always realize that bad deeds will come to the light no matter how long it takes. Her biggest example is how she realized when she saw the clothing that CW was the missing child but she hid them and then burned them to keep the family from finding out. Yet fate still enabled CW to be recognized and remember a bit of the past. If that is not a big sign to her that her actions will come out and she should tell the truth before its found out the hard way I do not know what is. But she is not very smart and will continue to fight and do things in the dark to cover up what she did and the more she does this the more it will lead to the truth coming out and her motives. 

In the latest episode, Grams was saying that she would go to CW mother and ask her help to find this milk lady.  I feel the cops are also doing their investigation which they did not want to reveal.  The grand-daughter of this big conglomerate and the DNA got screwed up in the police station and would be headline news on the department's incompetence.  

As they say, the universe has decided to unite her with her blood relatives.  So, irrespective of what the step mom does, it will back fire.  Step mom is constantly in a state of panic.  "Did you tell CY that?" "No, It was not me", "Who else would know about CY liking those items?"  These are conversations that the grandmother might think about and figure out that something is off and it is started with her.  Hope she finds the DNA report in the stepmom bedroom.  We have GP who could go looking for something and find it.  

She is very smart, but her smartness cannot outdo destiny.  That is life.  She might have planned like crazy when she was a single mom (or widow or divorcee?) raising her son, to find a golden goose and he fit the bill.  She had a child and so did he.  He was working for his MIL and she was someone who she wanted to win.  Instead of winning her like normal people do, she went ahead and made decisions to take it all for her child.  She is even telling GP in the preview that she is doing all this for her dad.  One of the conversation with grams, she does not accept JY as CW brother.  This might have ticked the step mom off and she knew that if CW stayed, then they would treated the same way.  So the stepmom made the decision to off his child and found an opportunity to do that.  

CW is remembering things now.  I am sure the paper that her mom was talking about, is probably in the same purse.  is that purse in her old basket box? I think CW might see that even though everyone does not want her to.  She will know that she was not a missing child but an abandoned one by the step mom to pave way for her son to take over her mother's and her inheritance.  Both JY and YY are very decent.  Not deceitful like their mother.  They will be so ashamed with their mother and she might have to retire to a monastery or some where far away from the children, spouse and the step daughter.    

20 hours ago, angelwingssf said:

CW is remembering things now.  I am sure the paper that her mom was talking about, is probably in the same purse.  is that purse in her old basket box? I think CW might see that even though everyone does not want her to.  She will know that she was not a missing child but an abandoned one by the step mom to pave way for her son to take over her mother's and her inheritance.  Both JY and YY are very decent.  Not deceitful like their mother.  They will be so ashamed with their mother and she might have to retire to a monastery or some where far away from the children, spouse and the step daughter.    

SJ has thought that she took care of the note issue but in fact the note will end up coming to light once again. Halmoni is already questioning why CW's adopted mom never went to the police if she had a lost child. The dinner brought to light that CW was with someone who obviously knew her at the time and that she was not at an amusement park like everyone thinks. SJ has only postponed that note coming out but not stopped it. Once the note comes to light it will answer the question above and CW's adopted mom will say it too that she never reported it because she felt that CW was abandoned based on that note in her pocket. If anyone can recognize her hand writing I bet it will be her husband and her children when they see it. 

As I was watching this weeks episodes all I can think of is the clues that are in front of everyone but because they would never think SJ would do something like that they are continuing to be blinded. From CW's look at the end over the clothes she was wearing at the time she went missing you can see she is not fully believing what SJ was trying to sell. I expect she did not let her suspicions get the better of her at the time all though she has some doubt. Its only when she over hears SJ with the HK in the kitchen that she is shocked that SJ could have possibly intentionally hid her clothing and then destroyed them. The snip it at the end in the preview shows that SJ is not able to fully pull the wool over CW's eyes anymore. I am not sure if she will fully think that it was SJ that abandoned her and is the woman in her fractured memories but I see her putting her guard up a bit as things start to not add up. 

One of SJ's biggest mistakes is in switching the DNA samples at the police. The fact that the first DNA test was falsified and samples intentionally switched now means that the Police have egg on their faces and will be determined to investigate why it happened and who did it. The lab they used is never wrong so for this to happen they will be bound and determined to find out who did it as their reputation is at stake but also they looked like bumbling fools in front of that rich family. SJ is on thin ice and I feel like her son will find out what she did first or her daughter will over hear something that makes her realize what her mom did. 

ON the other side I can see CW finding out about her immature husbands cheating. His mother will never get to keep the Choi's as their in laws as both her sons have ruined that for her. Immature son is for sure going to get caught with his affair with his former class mate. The same way they found out about the lawyer son she will find out that her second son did not get away from that woman and CW will find out he cheated on her. She is such a distasteful person so it serves her right. I also hope that the new mom ends up with her boss as he seems so nice to her and the baby. Its for sure that Lawyer brother needs to loose the love he had from this woman he took advantage of and loose access to the child he did not want. 

Can anyone figure out why JY ex wants to get back with him other than the money aspect of helping her dad's company.  It is possible that grandma might take him out of the will and the company could go to CW since she is her direct beneficiary. She does not have any motherly intentions towards GP either.  What is her actual motive and what actually happened for her to give up her rights and what did she do to destroy JY life? 

1 hour ago, angelwingssf said:

Can anyone figure out why JY ex wants to get back with him other than the money aspect of helping her dad's company.  It is possible that grandma might take him out of the will and the company could go to CW since she is her direct beneficiary. She does not have any motherly intentions towards GP either.  What is her actual motive and what actually happened for her to give up her rights and what did she do to destroy JY life? 

From the scene of her at her father's bed side. I get that it is mostly about her wanting to get back with him to use his family to help her get her fathers company back up and running.  I also think a lot of it is she can not get him to just take her back for old times sake or because she is the little one's mom.  Her attitude from the start was a bit much in my opinion, like she should be able to waltz back into his life at any time and he should let her because she is the bio mom of his kid. Not only did it not work but he can see from a mile away she has ulterior motives. If she truly wanted to be a mom she never would have left until the child was 6 or seven to come back and then come back with threats. That child is a tool for her to use to get what she needs and she does not truly care about her. 

I think his father told her correctly that they were on her side before but after she stayed gone until now no one wants to see her or give her help to rail road that man back into her clutches. I think she would have been better off just being honest that she wanted help to get the company back up instead of resorting to the tactics she is now using. She has given no thought to her daughters emotional well being and trying to pull her from the people she is secure with will only hurt that child. This shows she does not love that man she just wants to use him and getting back to him and trying to get her hands on that child is a means to an end for her. 

I think what she hates the most is that JY is not moved by her and is not falling for her tricks. Given how she is and the help she  now has from evil lawyer brother in law I can see them finding out or figuring out what SJ did and using it against her to gain her help to get what they want. They both will not get that they did wrong until they suffer huge loses or create a huge mess and be blamed. I just hope that their actions do not cause harm to anyone. 

Maybe..

JY's ex might stumble on the stepmother's secret and blackmail her to get back into the family. How will her confrontation with CW turn out.. she probably will get away.. again. th_duh.gifShe created the mess all by herself.. and so far, getting away by acting clueless and innocent .."it's not me" every time.

Good thing that CW has her own Omma (adoptive mom).. that she doesn't have to call SJ mom even though the latter now trying to appear as a caring mother. th_dontcare.gif

Published on January 13, 2019 by MBCdrama

MY HEALING LOVE:  Ep 53 - 56 Preview

8 hours ago, angelwingssf said:

Hello @angelwingssf @Ldy Gmerm  Long time no see Chingu’s. 

Park Wan Seung and Jang Mi Hyang is planing to tying PWS’s marriage. I quite enjoyed the look on his face for finally seeing how beautiful his wife is. I believe he will finally start to miss her and will forget JMH’s existence. Which will push hell his secret be revealed. It will be too late once he figure out that he is still I. Love with his wife. He looked so sad and scared that she might leave him since she found her new family.  Another thing  didn’t anyone find this scene weird. His fear was so over the top(WHY DOESN’T HE WANT TO GET TESTED OR GET HELP TO GET PREGNANT? ).  Why was he so scared of doing that??? His excuse seems so pathetic for a man his age. Even his own brother is made of sterner stuff. It makes wonder does he know he can’t get pregnant or he is just scared to get tested. The reaction he has seems out of place in my opinion if this is a red herring.  

Yang Eun Joo - -> can’t stand this character. So annoying wish she would just disappear from my screen. I can already see she will end up with Jun Seung once he changes his ways.  Jun Seung is already trying to make quick money with I believe this scheme will ruin his practice. I don’t believe he can ever be a good father because he is to greedy.

@rubie I don’t think they will get the chance to blackmail mail a SJ. The stepmother’s secret will come out first. It could be possible to use it but Chi Yoo’s memory are coming back real fast. She is now living in the house she grew up in. As @Ldy Gmerm YJ’s ex wats her father to live . For him to want to live they have to revive his company. She need to have a family made so her father can have the will to love again. 

But all these years he never once saw his grandchild, where is all this sentiment is coming from from both parties. That is why what they want is to revive his company, for her to have a family.  Does that make sense.

2 hours ago, rubie said:

JY's ex might stumble on the stepmother's secret and blackmail her to get back into the family. How will her confrontation with CW turn out.. she probably will get away.. again. th_duh.gifShe created the mess all by herself.. and so far, getting away by acting clueless and innocent .."it's not me" every time.

Both JY ex and CW BIL are pretty nasty.  The way he was asking CW to say nice things about him to the grandmother was absolutely ludicrous.  If they figure out the step mother's secret, and get her on their side blackmailing her, would JY succumb to it?  Would he go through the pain of what ever it was that he went through again?  I would want CW grandmother to wise up.  When cops look at cases of kidnapping or abandonment or missing children, the first thing they look for is who is going to benefit from this.  In this case, the Son in law and his children (adopted and biological) since his wife died giving birth to the child.  I am surprised that they have not seen the video footage when they collected the DNA.  

In the preview I am seeing that CW has wised up a little knowing that the stepmom trashed her childhood clothes by blaming it on the house keeper.  I hope she becomes more bolder than what she was.  It looks like the step mom is either going to Europe or sending CW to Europe.  I guess she wants CW far away from the grandmother and her husband.  

47 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

Hello @angelwingssf @Ldy Gmerm  Long time no see Chingu’s. 

Hello back @UnniSarah chingu.  Glad to see you here.  Enjoying this drama very much.  

49 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

Another thing  didn’t anyone find this scene weird. His fear was so over the top(WHY DOESN’T HE WANT TO GET TESTED OR GET HELP TO GET PREGNANT? ).  Why was he so scared of doing that??? His excuse seems so pathetic for a man his age. Even his own brother is made of sterner stuff. It makes wonder does he know he can’t get pregnant or he is just scared to get tested. The reaction he has seems out of place in my opinion if this is a red herring.

HE said he did not want to become a dad.  Some people are like that I think.  Even his brother has feelings for EJ, but does not want to be with her probably because the mother has brain washed him to be bigger and richer.  IT was a scheme of hers and his to come to this neighborhood to make connection with Hansoo group.  

It is possible that WS could be normal and since he and CW did not have any children so far, he might think there might be something abnormal.  Even wen HN was here, I did not see him play or look at the kid even though they were in the same house.  He is a man child and hasn't grown up.  He was taken care by his mother and CW all this while and is very irresponsible for an adult of that age (I think 35 year old).  My 21 year old is more responsible than that.  It is also possible that CW may have a problem, but I think a woman who is stressed out as much as she is would have a hard time to conceive.  That could be the reason why she has not gotten pregnant and also financially, they are in the dumps smooching off of the brother and his mother .  Yuck!.  Why would someone want to bring a child into an environment where she has to live with his loud mouthed mother spouting profanity.  

Was checking out MBC website.  Here is the synopsis.

A mother-in-law who nags endlessly, a husband who constantly gets into trouble, an overly dependent mother who lives off of her, and siblings who run away after causing trouble. One day, she decides to break away from her family that ties her down. However, a worse family finds its way into her life. It's her real family! This TV show depicts a funny and lively story of a woman who declares she is quitting being part of the family. Will she be able to be happy, not someone’s daughter, daughter-in-law or wife, but as herself?

Wow.  Our CW is going to be in pain.  Reading this synopsis makes me wonder if I should continue watching this or just junk it now and get ready for the last 2 episodes.   Other than the step mom, everyone else is good to CW.  Why would it be worse?  What could be happening? Still wondering.  

Is she going to ditch every one and run away?

16 hours ago, angelwingssf said:

Was checking out MBC website.  Here is the synopsis.

Spoiler

A mother-in-law who nags endlessly, a husband who constantly gets into trouble, an overly dependent mother who lives off of her, and siblings who run away after causing trouble. One day, she decides to break away from her family that ties her down. However, a worse family finds its way into her life. It's her real family! This TV show depicts a funny and lively story of a woman who declares she is quitting being part of the family. Will she be able to be happy, not someone’s daughter, daughter-in-law or wife, but as herself?

Wow.  Our CW is going to be in pain.  Reading this synopsis makes me wonder if I should continue watching this or just junk it now and get ready for the last 2 episodes.   Other than the step mom, everyone else is good to CW.  Why would it be worse?  What could be happening? Still wondering.  

Is she going to ditch every one and run away?

The MBC synopsis sounds rather weird.. it's not really a funny show but a family drama with lots of drama. Maybe this was the initial plot but as the episodes go.. there're bound to be adjustments, perhaps?

Anyway.. the synopsis suits their main poster though.. CW secretly & happily running away from everyone else. ;)

Source: Namu

mhl.jpg

Siblings and couple posters ~

mhl1.jpg

Spoiler

mhl3.jpg

mhl2.jpg

Spoiler

mhl4.jpg

Archived