[Drama 2018] The Beauty Inside Drama Remake, 뷰티 인사이드

marykarmelina

I'm not watching the full eps yet,, but really didn't see this coming. We should warned before by segye's eomma herself when in eps 9 during the conversation with dojae at the cafe, she was wanted dojae to married segye this month as soon as possible..

Aniway, to wipe away a little tears, i want to post some cuteness from moon woojin, little boy segye :wub: matching matching with Kingkang.

Actual scene:

IMG_20181031_102014_zps8xyk6hgi.jpg

Behind the scene:

IMG_20181031_115948_zpszzqlovnz.jpg

Woojin's ig update with dojae samchon :lol:

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just watched episode 10 and I was pretty much bawling my eyes out for half the episode... it’s so sad yet moving at the same time. 

I was very moved by the support shown by WM and EH, especially when they offered to carry her burden and give her permission to cry at the wake. Also how SR shown up to offer comfort despite how she felt about SG. 

2 hours ago, Nanana85 said:

First bts is out!! :wub: hope it heals your sadness chingu. The home dating scene.. ohmy.. they are the cutest.. :love: :heart:

After drinking 1L of water, I'm now rehydrated lol but yey for this sweet treat :heart: It's cute how SHJ is standing while shaving LMK who is sitting yet their height difference is just a few centimeters lol. I also like how some supposedly NGs (LMK laughing after throwing his polo shirt, their giggle while hugging) is included by PD-nim in the actual drama. It makes their chemistry much more natural :wub:

I'm assuming that the next preview will be on Friday night again. I'm wary now of JTBC showing us heart fluttering previews but giving us a lot of feels in the drama itself :joy:

giphy.gif

5 hours ago, Nanana85 said:

First bts is out!! :wub: hope it heals your sadness chingu. The home dating scene.. ohmy.. they are the cutest.. :love: :heart:

Oh my! Look how comfortable they are doing the scenes!JTBC really know what to put on their BTS. 

Just finished ep10 with sub, and I cried a lot more. I can’t help it :tears:. I may not try to watch this ep again for now! It’s really emotional.

I wonder if EH will drop his seminary for now to support SG. He know that SG needs her during this time. Then SR will have her chance to pursue her more. Lol

9 hours ago, aSHJfan said:

This episode sure made  think about my mum who passed away a few years ago, unfortunately it was sudden and I never got the chance to say goodbye

Sorry to hear about your mom.  Actually this episode made me think of my mother's passing as well.  I'm grateful that I had time to say goodbye but it's still a day I'd rather not recall because it was so painful. 

I stopped midway through watching the episode because I just can't.  

4 hours ago, shjfan23 said:

Just finished ep10 with sub, and I cried a lot more. I can’t help it :tears:. I may not try to watch this ep again for now! It’s really emotional.

I wonder if EH will drop his seminary for now to support SG. He know that SG needs her during this time. Then SR will have her chance to pursue her more. Lol

I would love for that to happen. I could see EH praying to god like SR did and apologizing that he will not become a priest because he found someone that needs him more than god does or something. I ship them so hard I hope they are endgame!!

I was feeling the mom has an illness when she keeps asking about marriage and DJ to takes care of SG. what a tearful episode. :bawling: when the mom recognized SG....  :heartbreak::bawling: 

so far every cameo of HSG, they portrayed her very well. 

On 10/25/2018 at 10:38 PM, shjfan23 said:

Welcome to all the newbies! So glad we’re getting bigger here! 

@seoleecouple1008, i love your name! :D, BTW, there are some folks that are translating the vids in youtube and put ut as a comment. But now, it’s really hard to find it because a lot of folks are leaving comments. :lol:

@agdr03, of course you’re soo welcome here! :D

That’s soooo amazing! People can’t get over with that BTS! Usually JTBC release 2 BTS vids right? But looks like we only have one. But that really marked! :wub:

I hope they already release the preview for next week! Really waiting for that!

Thank you for the welcome :) 

I really can't believe I'm back in a forum again after a long while but it is soooooooooo worth it with our Couple Of The Century!!! :wub::wub::wub:

On 10/30/2018 at 1:38 AM, justright said:

I expect you all to press replay button many times lol

I had to stop myself from liking every post in IG about this SUPER HOT KISSING SCENE!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Thank you soooooooooooooooo much to the PD because this made me sooooooooooooooooooooo happy and giddy!!! :wub::wub:

It was so sad about SG's Mom :tears:  more so for SG because she was not her usual self :( You can really feel her pain and how hard it was for her :(  No wonder that her thoughts were exactly what she said to DJ when they were seating outside. 

I love that we get the happy and sad all in the one episode. I like the balance of it. Thank you to the PD because the sweetness and love of of our couple really shines through!!! :thumbsup:

I really can't tell what the ending will be for this show but I am praying for a happy ending with kids. But how will it happen? I am not sure. People like DJ and SG who are very kind and selfless deserve to be happy and to have that family. 

One thing is for sure though, this COUPLE OF THE CENTURY have a place in my heart!!! :wub::wub::wub:  Kudos to LMK and SHJ!!! I am trying very hard not to ship. I don't want to be dissappointed again :lol:

Have a great weekend everyone!!! :)

CAMPING SCENE??? omonaaaaa....... lovey dovey time with nobody around but them..

I am hoping that Se Gye will be able to live as herself normally after she open her virtuous holly soul’s gate (read : give her virginity) to Do Jae..  maybe the writer will read this.. lol..

On 10/30/2018 at 2:02 PM, aSHJfan said:

OH btw did anyone noticed the bgm from AOHY when mum and SDJ chatting in the cafe?

Did you notice another AOHY OST as bgm in ep10? During SG, WM and EH’s convo in the cafe where EH is working :D:D:D

Archived