Quantcast
marykarmelina

[Drama 2018] The Beauty Inside Drama Remake, 뷰티 인사이드

1 hour ago, unhelpful said:

The second half of the last episode was a half hour long tear jerker, I don't think there's any material there for a light hearted Behind the Scenes. :sweatingbullets:

They're probably trying to save our hearts by not showing us any bts for that half!

Oh no, no bts of the last half of ep 10 that would be too heart wrenching to see. What a fantastic job RMR did as HSG, I have to say the choices of cameos has been spot on in this drama.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, shjfan23 said:

Or maybe they are reserving it for the dvd release. :tears:

They haven’t release the ep9 BTS yet! 

Yes bts of ep 9 would be ideal. Most comments on YT was about when we would get the bts of the sofa kiss :lol::lol:

• LOL 3

:blink: erhm.. o..kay.. chingus one question: why is uri top star not wearing the kids size demin clothes after she transformed back in the car??:grimace:

syR5ugE.jpg

(Ep. 9)

:)Ok chill.. 2 MVs juz released by Universal Music Taiwan: 2 nov

(Ost 3 and 4)

:sweatingbullets: oh talking about OST, the title for next one is.... is... 

*whisper* 'Goodbye' ??  Uh oh... doesnt sound good to me ops ...

On 11/2/2018 at 10:07 PM, Nanana85 said:

Wendy Ost (goodbye) will be release soon

49 minutes ago, supergal99 said:

:blink: erhm.. o..kay.. chingus one question: why is uri top star not wearing the kids size demin clothes after she transformed back in the car??:grimace:

:sweatingbullets: oh talking about OST, the title for next one is.... is... 

*whisper* 'Goodbye' ??  Uh oh... doesnt sound good to me ops ...

Uhm ... coz uri top star would be like when Bruce Banner changes into the hulk and his clothes are all ripped up leaving body parts that should be covered exposed :lol:. Okay since you have that query, how did the car get to that spot on the bridge when little Se Gye couldn't reach the pedals :D

I tell myself let it go! It's a fantasy rom-com, not everything has to make sense. :w00t:

I was thinking about that sad ost by Wendy too, maybe it 's unrelated to our otp as the preview doesn't show any breakup and they are going on vacation. It may be for HSG missing and trying to get over her mum's passing or KSR's feelings when REH becomes a priest :tears:

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

:w00t:o..kay @aSHJfan i like ..your reply...heee:lol:

(Hahaa... yes i was thinking maybe maybe DoJae juz left the car there for her :lol:)

jG31r61.jpg

9 hours ago, aSHJfan said:

I was thinking about that sad ost by Wendy too, maybe it 's unrelated to our otp as the preview doesn't show any breakup and they are going on vacation. It may be for HSG missing and trying to get over her mum's passing or KSR's feelings when REH becomes a priest :tears:

Yeah! I think that OST is for SR and EH! They might have more airtime in the next ep.

• Like 4

37 minutes ago, shjfan23 said:

Yeah! I think that OST is for SR and EH! They might have more airtime in the next ep.

Yes I hope they get a bit more air time, I especially would like to know why EH chose priesthood. 

• Like 4

20181016061443637eqje.jpg

YooRi is the one I'm most worried about in this drama.

She's planning to find out about SeGye's secrets.

She's getting closer to the truth.

She might possibly expose the SeGye's secrets.

I'm praying she wouldn't find out.

• Like 4

4 hours ago, uglypearl said:

I agree. If she finds out about SG's illness, it will really be a problem... I am hoping she is just too naive to figure it out.

Also, I'll translate the key points of the ep here in the morning before subs come out!

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks! :)
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, infinitemsinspirit said:

I agree. If she finds out about SG's illness, it will really be a problem... I am hoping she is just too naive to figure it out.

Also, I'll translate the key points of the ep here in the morning before subs come out!

Isn’t it that SR will know about SG’s secret? It’s her character’s info from the start. Or maybe the writer changed it. But that girl is very determined to get info about SG.

Thank you sooo much for that! That will be very helpful for us here:D

• Like 5

1 hour ago, shjfan23 said:

Isn’t it that SR will know about SG’s secret? It’s her character’s info from the start. Or maybe the writer changed it. But that girl is very determined to get info about SG.

Maybe Sara might find out the truth but based on her personality she'll not going to expose them.

Also, EunHo will never forgive her if she does expose SeGye's secrets.

• Like 5

4 hours ago, uglypearl said:

From the preview looks like she was hiring a private investigator so hoping HSG with SDJ and crew can outfox them. 

@shjfan23 I think initially KSR wanted to find out HSG secret to topple SDJ but this may not be the case anymore as the siblings relationship appear to be getting closer. 

With only 6 episodes left :bawling: I am very curious to see where writernim is going to take us (with a happy ending please :D). 

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks! :)
  • Like 6

Aah.. they are like caught.. ugh while on frustation becoz there's no sign of 2nd bts, these two keep playing with fans.. :bawling::heart:

This ig has been translating the fans excitement. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3

@Nanana85  thanks for sharing leeminki.indonesia's post. This is the only one with voice and translation. The rest have no voice, including the original post which i think the owner remove it. i didn't know those who spotted them are the guys and sounded so excited. Same as the previous video i shared earlier. They could be on the way back to Seoul. But i also thought like in a drama, there is a manager driving them back in a van lol.

Edit: sorry, i think i was abit confused on the original acct. There is voice.

• Like 5

16 minutes ago, Nanana85 said:

Aah.. they are like caught.. ugh while on frustation becoz there's no sign of 2nd bts, these two keep playing with fans.. :bawling::heart:

This ig has been translating the fans excitement. 

That IG acct translated the comments also. You can check her IG stories. A lot of them are envy to those guys who were able to see both of them. They are so lucky!

• Like 5

2 hours ago, justright said:

@Nanana85  thanks for sharing leeminki.indonesia's post. This is the only one with voice and translation. The rest have no voice, including the original post which i think the owner remove it. i didn't know those who spotted them are the guys and sounded so excited. Same as the previous video i shared earlier. They could be on the way back to Seoul. But i also thought like in a drama, there is a manager driving them back in a van lol.

Edit: sorry, i think i was abit confused on the original acct. There is voice.

Ikr! I thought they are in the middle of shooting inside the car. And usually they have their cars with them along with their managers and assistant. Can’t believe I’m creating this buzz! Lol!

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

Even with the instructions given here, i still cannot find the korean word i agree in that 1st page. To me, it seems that a daum cafe login is needed.

I think they'll save the ep 9 sofa kiss BTS for this director's cut.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Lee Dahee ig's update.

Kang Sara x Seo Dojae. Wah, they are so aesthetic, model material. High fashion, so cool :wub:

and Dahee sent coffee truck to celebrate her 16th anniversary debut :wub: 

Kang Sara is very chic, soo pretty..

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1