[Drama 2018] The Beauty Inside Drama Remake, 뷰티 인사이드

marykarmelina

10 minutes ago, shjfan23 said:

Did you notice another AOHY OST as bgm in ep10? During SG, WM and EH’s convo in the cafe where EH is working :D:D:D

I didn't notice it on first watch and just went back to listen for it and can't recognize it as really soft in the background. :(

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, aSHJfan said:

I didn't notice it on first watch and just went back to listen for it and can't recognize it as really soft in the background. :(

Yeah! I did not recognize it either at first coz their convo was a little loud. But it’s HJ’s What is Love! You’ll hear the chorus part and was very short.

15 minutes ago, shjfan23 said:

Yeah! I did not recognize it either at first coz their convo was a little loud. But it’s HJ’s What is Love! You’ll hear the chorus part and was very short.

Wow what superb hearing you have! Straining my ears to hear it :lol:

2 hours ago, shjfan23 said:

:)This scene ya?

But i thought i heard this OST Ben - Like A Dream

Spoiler

This cameo is my favourite so far :lol:

Jtbc Ig - Facebook contest:

2 hours ago, supergal99 said:

:)This scene ya?

But i thought i heard this OST Ben - Like A Dream

Reveal hidden contents

That scene was Like a Dream by Ben, the other one is on ep 10 when HSG, WM and EH are at EH workplace (cafe). It's SHJ and Yoo Seung Woo track What is Love, it's really faint in the background. I didn't pick it up until @shjfan23 mentioned it.

50 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

And the part when she resort to pray to God was too funny.... her pray is so business like and try to negotiate with God...to get EH. Lol.

sorry to cut your post dear.... yup I was lol as well as aaawwww the entire scene.. Sa Ra really love Eun Ho and she made negotiation with God with bartering Eun Ho with donation.... God would be like... OK my child.. I have many many amazing priests and followers... I will let Eun Ho be your sheperd....  I will give Eun Ho to you...

VOILA.... 100 billion won after wedding day direct to God’s account... 

I hope Eun Ho can make Kang Sa Ra back to her own self and happiness.. believe in God.

54 minutes ago, aSHJfan said:

That scene was Like a Dream by Ben, the other one is on ep 10 when HSG, WM and EH are at EH workplace (cafe). It's SHJ and Yoo Seung Woo track What is Love, it's really faint in the background. I didn't pick it up until @shjfan23 mentioned it.

Oh .. yes... itz that OST by SHJ hahaa...

Omo... i miss her singing ...heee....PDnim! Dont let SHJ's singing talent go to waste *cough~~*

While waiting.. :glasses: 

Oh i had wanted to post this scene:

"I love SeGye"

g7YndPK.jpg

2 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

Exactly my thought too.. its barely moving. Im so sad not enough screen time of them this last 2 episodes...:tears: i was keep waiting for them to appear..

I think priest is quite shaken by the love confession tho.. hes trying to calm himself by saying its not the first time he received love confession since hes young. But his self denial is so unconvincing haha... And she save him as Snail Bride his handphone number lol... what does it mean any idea? And i wonder what did he save her number as? 

And the part when she resort to pray to God was too funny.... her pray is so business like and try to negotiate with God...to get EH. Lol.

snail bride is a korean short story.. farmer would come home to find house cleaned, food ready on the table.. but not know who did it..

i don't remember the full part of it.. but yeah snail bride is the quintessential bride

lol.. i thought he would have got way too many proposals.. i always though he knew very well how charming he is to women and uses it to his advantage when asking for donations or whatever

i just watched the tuesday episode and my eyes are so swollen from crying while watching it. actually my grandmother got called into the hospital today, and now all i can think of is how my mother is feeling. i want to hug her, and ask her how she is, but i can't. "how will your heart be from now on?" i want to say that. i want my grandmother to just be better without any questions, like se kye. i too don't want to be made into a bad person because of my own ignorance. i want to tell my grandmother a thousand times how much i love her. this episode felt almost overwhelming, but still, i am thankful for it. 

Next preview 

@farishta Hope your grandmother will be better soon..

It's not easy for me too to say the words 'I love you' to my parents, because I feel too shy and cringe to say those words..I just trying hard to became a good daughter for them and to be there when I think they need me, that's how I show my love for them

More shootings scenes

Another public dating? They're not wearing hats again..

1 hour ago, aSHJfan said:

Filming ... loads of pics and vids in IG

Yeah! A lot of filming vids and pics today! Sooo happy! 

Based on the preview, looks like our couple will be together no matter what! And I read from trans that DJ is planning a vacation for SG after her filming? Is that correct? :wub:

9 minutes ago, shjfan23 said:

Yeah! A lot of filming vids and pics today! Sooo happy! 

Based on the preview, looks like our couple will be together no matter what! And I read from trans that DJ is planning a vacation for SG after her filming? Is that correct? :wub:

I haven't read any translations, maybe those vids are of their vacation? Not hiding their identities so relationship no longer a secret? :lol:

On 11/1/2018 at 8:19 PM, shjfan23 said:

Did you notice another AOHY OST as bgm in ep10? During SG, WM and EH’s convo in the cafe where EH is working :D:D:D

I LITERALLY WENT TO THIS FORUM AFTER HEARING THE BGM FOR LIKE 10 SECS ffffffffffffffffFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUU

Archived