[Drama 2018] The Beauty Inside Drama Remake, 뷰티 인사이드

marykarmelina

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, aSHJfan said:

As more people get closer to the secret, the couple will face the ultimate crisis. Please look forward to how the couple will overcome the crisis.”

I knew this week wouldn't be all flowers and butterflies. Something big will be revealed this week-_-

11 minutes ago, SweetLullaby said:

I knew this week wouldn't be all flowers and butterflies. Something big will be revealed this week-_-

That's what is so great about this show, the balancing of the sweet and melo moments. Looks like CYR will come close to discovering HSG's secret.

19 minutes ago, aSHJfan said:

That's what is so great about this show, the balancing of the sweet and melo moments. Looks like CYR will come close to discovering HSG's secret.

CYR will level up on her plans! But good thing DJ and SG will continue their sweetness! Lol

I’m wondering if DJ will already share his story on how he becomes like that. SG will be devastated for sure!:tears:

49 minutes ago, shjfan23 said:

CYR will level up on her plans! But good thing DJ and SG will continue their sweetness! Lol

I’m wondering if DJ will already share his story on how he becomes like that. SG will be devastated for sure!:tears:

I am very pleased to see that SG and DJs relationship is solid and they will weather any storms coming their way. 

Actually, I thought their first meeting (SGs first transformation) was going to be revealed when DJ was about to change the light bulb for SG. Well he didn't get around to it but he did ask SG about her first transformation but she didn't get into the details so it will be interesting how they will lead into the reveal now. 

5 hours ago, aSHJfan said:

You don't approve? :lol:

:grimace:...er...er.. *whisper* i am juz ... a little worried that our OTP might get caught in one bed ... ops i mean in one frame by that that evil rival actress' PI hahahaha...

*illustration purpose*:

McIbR8X.jpg

2 hours ago, aSHJfan said:
3 hours ago, Nanana85 said:

Just reminder @supergal99 they will be spending the night at this romantic place.. :love:

They will be too busy looking at the spectacular view to be "sleeping" :lol::lol:

O..kay... tks @Nanana85 for the *cough* reminder. So do u think they will too busy to ..to... draw those curtains before they 'sleep' ...ah...ok....ok... juz pulling your leg *slaps forehead*:tounge_xd:

58 minutes ago, jebe19 said:

would anybody be kind enough to share a streaming link with me through message?? am desperate to livestream this drama :bawling: thanks!!

*sigh* one thing about JTBC is that there is hardly any link to watch live.  Oh wait, I think one chingu shared before last week -- u might have to backread some pages.:sweatingbullets:

Otherwise it will be juz looking out for clips in IG or YT or naver https://m.tv.naver.com/jtbc.beautyinside/clips

1 hour ago, shjfan23 said:

Just wondering, is LMK in a one-man management agency?

Hmm.. sort of i think, he's been in the company for a long time and it manage LMK only, as far i know. ^_^ LMK has some unique style, maybe one-man agency suits him well.

@jebe19 oh please kindly check leeminki.indonesia ig's story, the admin post some live streaming link. Hope it helps :)

7 minutes ago, Nanana85 said:

Hmm.. sort of i think, he's been in the company for a long time and it manage LMK only, as far i know. ^_^ LMK has some unique style, maybe one-man agency suits him well.

Yeah! He seems like just want to act and dont want to do other stuff. Just like SHJ.lol!

6 minutes ago, justright said:

No joke. They filmed some of the scenes on Friday and Saturday and it appeared on today's episode. My goodness, so rush.

Yeah! I can’t believe it! Maybe they are revising the script and adding more elements. It’s too rush!

Archived