[Drama 2018] The Beauty Inside Drama Remake, 뷰티 인사이드

marykarmelina

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, Ponyo_mokona said:

It's done. So the first part of the drama is uri couple going on dates and being lovey-dovey while the latter parts are all about Se Gye's mom. I'm ugly  crying right now, this episode is quite heavy :bawling: Ra Mi Ran spent most of her cameo crying (a veteran actress that she is). Her mom manage to recognize her during her last minutes (tearjerker moment). They had a dialogue and she does not seemed surprise so I'm assuming she has an idea about her condition or that it's related to her father.

Looks like Chae Yuri is closer to knowing the truth. Kang Sara attended the funeral and had a heart-to-heart talk with Se Gye since she knows how it feels like to lose a mom (another tearjerker moment). Some visitors are gossiping on why Seo Do Jae is at the funeral. Kang Sara and Eun Ho had a solemn talk as well. Later at night, Se Gye cries hard while Woo Mi and Eun Ho hug her (another tearjerker moment). The last part is Do Jae and Se Gye having a conversation outside in the bench.

There are a lot of heartful dialogues in this episode so sub is really important. I bet I'll cry doubly hard tomorrow when I can understand what they were saying :sweatingbullets::bawling:

Okay so it's best I don't get up early and watch this before work tomorrow? Don't think I can wait. 

4 minutes ago, aSHJfan said:

Okay so it's best I don't get up early and watch this before work tomorrow? Don't think I can wait. 

Well honestly I cry easily when it comes to family moments in dramas so maybe you can handle watching it without being a mess before work hehe or you can just watch the first part :lol:

1 minute ago, aSHJfan said:

It’s like someone is cutting onions in front of me!:tears: I might be sobbing a lot when I watch it with sub.

RaMiRan’s cameo is a little short but leave an impact. She was not able to show her comedic side here.

Really happy how very supportive DJ to SG. Also her friends who never leave her side. 

2nd couple is really uncertain. But maybe EH will feel something! Please!!!

All in all, this ep was a roller coaster ride of emotion. 1st half you feel the love electricity, funny momment, then suddenly you find yourself crying on the 2nd part. Looks like I’m going crazy! Lol :lol:

2 minutes ago, Ponyo_mokona said:

Well honestly I cry easily when it comes to family moments in dramas so maybe you can handle watching it without being a mess before work hehe or you can just watch the first part :lol:

Haha I'll watch in full and then rewatch the first half, I'll just be late for work :D

2 minutes ago, shjfan23 said:

It’s like someone is cutting onions in front of me!:tears: I might be sobbing a lot when I watch it with sub.

RaMiRan’s cameo is a little short but leave an impact. She was not able to show her comedic side here.

Really happy how very supportive DJ to SG. Also her friends who never leave her side. 

2nd couple is really uncertain. But maybe EH will feel something! Please!!!

All in all, this ep was a roller coaster ride of emotion. 1st half you feel the love electricity, funny momment, then suddenly you find yourself crying on the 2nd part. Looks like I’m going crazy! Lol :lol:

So her next transformation isn't for very long?

Finished watching YouTube clips..

What a rollercoaster emotion tonight's episode. Squeee in the first half, and crying a bucket in the second half..

Even I watch it raw, the emotion the cast delivered is superb, I can feel them too :tears:

My favorite clips from tonight ep

Seo do jae is indeed have a good character, he was cold in the surface, but if we patient enough trying to know him more..we can find his soft side

he cares and gives his full support for his loved ones, including his own family (ie. Kang Sara)

49 minutes ago, nisfii said:

Seo do jae is indeed have a good character, he was cold in the surface, but if we patient enough trying to know him more..we can find his soft side

he cares and gives his full support for his loved ones, including his own family (ie. Kang Sara)

I agree with you on that! He even have a birthday gift for her during their lunch. He’s really toughtful.

I hope SG will not close her doors to DJ. You know what’s happening to kdrama. When the girl is broke she tends to distant herself to the boy who loves her.

1 hour ago, aSHJfan said:

SHJ giggle at 1.32 is just so adorable :lol: bet it was a NG that PDnim left in 

Oh i rewatched that 1.32 hahaa... the giggle so cute "mmm..mm...":lol::P

78Lre5A.jpg

:kiss_wink:

0SHMB2c.jpg

KpI4zuu.jpg

Spoiler

TP79kky.jpg

(Uh oh... maybe maybe next week no sweet scenes *dum~~*)

:grimace:

Done watching ep 10 raw . Sad Sad Sad Sad 100 million Sad ! I cant :bawling: I am crying & Crying :bawling: Something I didn’t expect it at all ! 

Gonna Say that loved SaRa vist & words of Support to both of them ! Indeed these kind of words from a tough person would mean a lot :tears:

Despite of the tragic and heartbreaking story on the second half of the eps10, i'm still glad that segye and dojae still have their lovely moments earlier. They're the cutest.. :wub: and dojae is such a husband material. Can i wish for wedding scene at the ending..?! :tears:

rating eps10 is out. It decrease again, but tvN drama is on the finale eps.. so...

And still no preview, we really don't know what will happen next.. :unsure:

[Beauty Inside] Ep 10 spoilers, Seo Hyun Jin x Lee Min Ki

beautyi.png

Article: Naver 'Beauty Inside' Seo Hyun Jin turns into Ra Mi Ran when her mother is dying... cries wholeheartedly 

• Han Se Gye (Seo Hyun Jin) finds out that her mother (Kim Hee Jung) only had a month to live, she starts taking care of her every day. 
  • She turns into Ra Mi Ran when her mother is in critical condition. She went to visit her mother during her last moments and her mother could recognize her almost immediately. 

1. [+2979,-19]
Why does she have to change when her mother is dying? ㅠㅠ Today, I had shed 1L of tears, really. ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ 

2. [+1859,-9]
In the middle of all that, I'm amazed at Ra Mi Ran's acting. 

3. [+1149,-11]
It's sad, but it feels like Chae Yoo Ri will find out about Se Gye in the future.... ㅠㅠㅠㅜ

4. [+691,-13]
I cried so much. ㅜㅜ Why does she have to change during that period? ㅜㅜ

5. [+660,-8]
I was seriously sobbing the whole time while watching it...

6. [+340,-2]
At her mother's funeral, Se Gye said she can't cry, and she doesn't sleep or cry. Woo Mi tells her that she'll take her place for her, so don't endure it and cry it out. I was so touched... Your life is a success if you have a friend like that... Today's episode was seriously so sad.. 

7. [+250,-3]
Gong Yoo in Goblin getting punished.. and had to live while waiting VS Han Se Gye turns into Ra Mi Ran, had to sit on the bed and wait because she can't go to the hospital.. For me, the latter felt like longer. 

8. [+231,-0]
Among all of her transformations, this one had me absorbed in the drama the most. I was looking at Ra Mi Ran, but it was the first time I felt that was Seo Hyun Jin without using my head, I recognized her with my heart. 

9. [+222,-3]
I knew this from the start, but Seo Hyun Jin crying really.... it doesn't feel like she's acting. She cried so sadly and sincerely that it made my heart hurt. ㅜㅜㅜㅜ She's really good at such acting.... 

inside.png

Article: Naver 'Beauty Inside' Kim Hee Jung to Lee Min Ki, "Please take care of Seo Hyun Jin"

1. [+1446,-9]
Ah, seriously. It was so sad when Han Se Gye and her mother cried.... 

2. [+607,-7]
Do Jae... is really.. cool.. He loves Se Gye. ㅠ

3. [+422,-6]
Ah, today's episode was so sad. ㅠㅠㅠㅠ Ha.. ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

4. [+291,-5]
I cried while watching it. ㅠㅠ

5. [+215,-3]
Ah, when her mother is sick, Se Gye changed and Do Jae is overseas. ㅠ

6. [+171,-3]
Ah, raise your hands if you cried while watching. ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

7. [+126,-0]
This reminds me of my mother who had passed on not long ago... She couldn't say her last words before she left, it felt like those words were what she wanted to say to me. Thank you. 

8. [+78,-1]
Wow~ Beauty Inside was insane today.. I cried so much. Because of Ra Mi Ran and Kim Hee 

cr

11 hours ago, shjfan23 said:

I agree with you on that! He even have a birthday gift for her during their lunch. He’s really toughtful.

I hope SG will not close her doors to DJ. You know what’s happening to kdrama. When the girl is broke she tends to distant herself to the boy who loves her.

Just watched the sub version and Do Jae is really heart fluttering with how many times he said sarang to Se Gye :wub:(confidently too). He's so sure about her already but Se Gye is still worried how her condition will affect their relationship. I hope next week we can finally see her said i love you to Do Jae and not distant herself as you said. I also hope that we can finally understand why is her transformation becoming unstable lately :tears:

I hope they won't forget to continue the couch scene lmao but I think we won't be getting it next week since most probably Se Gye would still be in grieving.

tbi.jpg

Finished watching the episode with subs a little while ago, cried so much so now I have a splitting headache! :bawling: So glad HSG has SDJ and her wonderful friends around for support.

This episode sure made  think about my mum who passed away a few years ago, unfortunately it was sudden and I never got the chance to say goodbye so it was lovely to hear HSG be able to spend precious time with her mum and say 'I love you, mum" over and over. Bah I am tearing up again!!

Omg... episode 10!

I came for the candies but I ended up losing so much water!

200w.gif

Such heartbreaking moment.

I hope SG will not attempt to break off with DJ after this and play with our emotions again.

I want more candies!

14 minutes ago, mrsj3n said:

Omg... episode 10!

I came for the candies but I ended up losing so much water!

Such heartbreaking moment.

I hope SG will not attempt to break off with DJ after this and play with our emotions again.

I want more candies!

I am going to get my candy by rewatching the happier episodes :joy:

Archived