Quantcast
marykarmelina

[Drama 2018] The Beauty Inside Drama Remake, 뷰티 인사이드

6 minutes ago, Ponyo_mokona said:

if you guys have vpn set it to south korea and access this link

edit: spent sometime looking for it, they're done with the shaving scene now and went out for a secret date outside according to the previously released picture

Thanks but it didn't work for me asked to login or join, similar site to aqsteam.

• Like 1

Just close the player and reopen it again! It will restart the ads and your time in watching the livestream which is limited only since it redirects to the official JTBC livestream site.

Edit: I just restarted it for the third time lol it still works. seems like JTBC went strict with illegal streaming sites.

Kang Sara confessed already and she even prayed for the first time

Se Gye received a call and is in the hospital now talking to her mom :(

Also there's this twitter user who uploads clips in advance (idk how he/she is doing it :sweatingbullets:)

https://twitter.com/nokkidoki/status/1057257688508260352

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

11 minutes ago, Ponyo_mokona said:

Just close the player and reopen it again! It will restart the ads and your time in watching the livestream which is limited only since it redirects to the official JTBC livestream site.

Edit: I just restarted it for the third time lol it still works. seems like JTBC went strict with illegal streaming sites.

Kang Sara confessed already and she even prayed for the first time

Se Gye received a call and is in the hospital now talking to her mom :(

Also there's this twitter user who uploads clips in advance (idk how he/she is doing it :sweatingbullets:)

https://twitter.com/nokkidoki/status/1057257688508260352

Thanks so much, still not working for me even with those tips. I will have to be content with catching the clips from various places tonight .. lol ..

• Like 3

Although my streaming keep freezing, i can hear that during 1st half is sweet, esp with the shaving scene, 2nd half is so sad, crying like mad.

• Sad 3
  • Thanks 1

It's done. So the first part of the drama is uri couple going on dates and being lovey-dovey while the latter parts are all about Se Gye's mom. I'm ugly  crying right now, this episode is quite heavy :bawling: Ra Mi Ran spent most of her cameo crying (a veteran actress that she is). Her mom manage to recognize her during her last minutes (tearjerker moment). They had a dialogue and she does not seemed surprise so I'm assuming she has an idea about her condition or that it's related to her father.

Looks like Chae Yuri is closer to knowing the truth. Kang Sara attended the funeral and had a heart-to-heart talk with Se Gye since she knows how it feels like to lose a mom (another tearjerker moment). Some visitors are gossiping on why Seo Do Jae is at the funeral. Kang Sara and Eun Ho had a solemn talk as well. Later at night, Se Gye cries hard while Woo Mi and Eun Ho hug her (another tearjerker moment). The last part is Do Jae and Se Gye having a conversation outside in the bench.

There are a lot of heartful dialogues in this episode so sub is really important. I bet I'll cry doubly hard tomorrow when I can understand what they were saying :sweatingbullets::bawling:

• Like 3
  • Sad 6
  • Thanks 8

9 minutes ago, Ponyo_mokona said:

It's done. So the first part of the drama is uri couple going on dates and being lovey-dovey while the latter parts are all about Se Gye's mom. I'm ugly  crying right now, this episode is quite heavy :bawling: Ra Mi Ran spent most of her cameo crying (a veteran actress that she is). Her mom manage to recognize her during her last minutes (tearjerker moment). They had a dialogue and she does not seemed surprise so I'm assuming she has an idea about her condition or that it's related to her father.

Looks like Chae Yuri is closer to knowing the truth. Kang Sara attended the funeral and had a heart-to-heart talk with Se Gye since she knows how it feels like to lose a mom (another tearjerker moment). Some visitors are gossiping on why Seo Do Jae is at the funeral. Kang Sara and Eun Ho had a solemn talk as well. Later at night, Se Gye cries hard while Woo Mi and Eun Ho hug her (another tearjerker moment). The last part is Do Jae and Se Gye having a conversation outside in the bench.

There are a lot of heartful dialogues in this episode so sub is really important. I bet I'll cry doubly hard tomorrow when I can understand what they were saying :sweatingbullets::bawling:

Okay so it's best I don't get up early and watch this before work tomorrow? Don't think I can wait. 

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, aSHJfan said:

Okay so it's best I don't get up early and watch this before work tomorrow? Don't think I can wait. 

Well honestly I cry easily when it comes to family moments in dramas so maybe you can handle watching it without being a mess before work hehe or you can just watch the first part :lol:

• Like 6

1 minute ago, aSHJfan said:

It’s like someone is cutting onions in front of me!:tears: I might be sobbing a lot when I watch it with sub.

RaMiRan’s cameo is a little short but leave an impact. She was not able to show her comedic side here.

Really happy how very supportive DJ to SG. Also her friends who never leave her side. 

2nd couple is really uncertain. But maybe EH will feel something! Please!!!

All in all, this ep was a roller coaster ride of emotion. 1st half you feel the love electricity, funny momment, then suddenly you find yourself crying on the 2nd part. Looks like I’m going crazy! Lol :lol:

• Like 7
  • Sad 4

2 minutes ago, Ponyo_mokona said:

Well honestly I cry easily when it comes to family moments in dramas so maybe you can handle watching it without being a mess before work hehe or you can just watch the first part :lol:

Haha I'll watch in full and then rewatch the first half, I'll just be late for work :D

2 minutes ago, shjfan23 said:

It’s like someone is cutting onions in front of me!:tears: I might be sobbing a lot when I watch it with sub.

RaMiRan’s cameo is a little short but leave an impact. She was not able to show her comedic side here.

Really happy how very supportive DJ to SG. Also her friends who never leave her side. 

2nd couple is really uncertain. But maybe EH will feel something! Please!!!

All in all, this ep was a roller coaster ride of emotion. 1st half you feel the love electricity, funny momment, then suddenly you find yourself crying on the 2nd part. Looks like I’m going crazy! Lol :lol:

So her next transformation isn't for very long?

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

:blink: some pics for tonite:

icHure6.jpg

a1RUunz.jpg

RxQ7wI0.jpg

Cr all to respective owners

Those sad scenes :confounded: cto:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Okay I am going to break up the sad scenes with this. SHJ giggle at 1.32 is just so adorable :lol: bet it was a NG that PDnim left in 

• Like 6
  • LOL 3

1 minute ago, supergal99 said:

Poke @aSHJfan   :lol: this one is also cute:

Yes I  saw that one, all her laughs are so natural. I can't wait to see this scene as read it on yt that SDJ was jealous of HSG boyfriend when she was 15 :lol:

• Like 3
  • LOL 5

Finished watching YouTube clips..

What a rollercoaster emotion tonight's episode. Squeee in the first half, and crying a bucket in the second half..

Even I watch it raw, the emotion the cast delivered is superb, I can feel them too :tears:

My favorite clips from tonight ep

Seo do jae is indeed have a good character, he was cold in the surface, but if we patient enough trying to know him more..we can find his soft side

he cares and gives his full support for his loved ones, including his own family (ie. Kang Sara)

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

49 minutes ago, nisfii said:

Seo do jae is indeed have a good character, he was cold in the surface, but if we patient enough trying to know him more..we can find his soft side

he cares and gives his full support for his loved ones, including his own family (ie. Kang Sara)

I agree with you on that! He even have a birthday gift for her during their lunch. He’s really toughtful.

I hope SG will not close her doors to DJ. You know what’s happening to kdrama. When the girl is broke she tends to distant herself to the boy who loves her.

• Like 9