Quantcast
marykarmelina

[Drama 2018] The Beauty Inside Drama Remake, 뷰티 인사이드

6 minutes ago, lagaland said:

does anyone have a link to the preview of ep 9? I searched youtube and couldn't find one. thanx

• Like 5
  • Thanks 4

2 hours ago, aSHJfan said:

The shaving scene .... The superb acting by these two have you so invested in their relationship. No wonder there are shippers abound :D

They are killing us with their acting! Lol

one more day and we’ll endulge again with their chemistry :wub:

• Like 7

2 hours ago, shjfan23 said:

They are killing us with their acting! Lol

one more day and we’ll endulge again with their chemistry :wub:

It's good to see that we won't lose SHG's true self for the whole episode (as much as I look forward to seeing what hijinks the little boy SHG gets into :D). SHJ and LMK interactions are just too adorable! 

• Like 6

Another thing I noticed is I’m seeing more articles about this drama here in soompi. We’re getting more eng trans news about them. I’m thinking it’s really a big thing and making buzz. :D:D:D

• Like 9
  • LOL 1

3 hours ago, shjfan23 said:

Another thing I noticed is I’m seeing more articles about this drama here in soompi. We’re getting more eng trans news about them. I’m thinking it’s really a big thing and making buzz. :D:D:D

I think it's got a lot of love from the international community, just check out the YT views and comments :D. Hopefully the ratings will keep going up domestically. 

• Like 9

Hello guys.. I might have to say that Shaving kisses are so intimate, so much tenderness yet so hot... Are we expecting kisses every Ep?? Gosh these 2 would give me Diabetes :D. They show the reality of Dating even though we know its only acting to the point Ive watched the shaving scene countless times already..

• Like 7
  • LOL 4

25 minutes ago, RobinM said:

At this rate they should just skip Subway and Product place Shaving cream :)    

Makes me think of an old shaving advert that is still so notorious (even 50 years later) that it is often mentioned in TV specials about advertising practices.

Spoiler

• Like 1
  • LOL 7

@thistle we wish ;)

But For people with so many personal issues between them and who probably are not very experienced for obvious reasons  they sure are moving quickly!  Not complaining of course Lol 

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

For some reason i'm really behind on this drama. Only on episode 2 but i'm now really interested in seeing where everything goes and the two OTP are so sweet. :wub:

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, jaspenorfan said:

For some reason i'm really behind on this drama. Only on episode 2 but i'm now really interested in seeing where everything goes and the two OTP are so sweet. :wub:

You still have time to keep up, and join us later for the live streaming! It’ll be fun! :D

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

Happy Monday, Happy The Beauty Inside Day!!:wub:

I really really love this still. Our couple seems all lovey dovey, they're even matching their look and add some cute smiles.. :heart:

IMG_20181028_104512_zps1mnczbvp.jpg

• Like 14

That's quite intriguing! Why is he kneeling before SG's mother? Is he asking for forgiveness or asking for SG's hand? LoL!:lol: My mind is soooo advance! See you all later! Let's enjoy it tonight!!!

• Like 6