Quantcast
marykarmelina

[Drama 2018] The Beauty Inside Drama Remake, 뷰티 인사이드

i just watched the tuesday episode and my eyes are so swollen from crying while watching it. actually my grandmother got called into the hospital today, and now all i can think of is how my mother is feeling. i want to hug her, and ask her how she is, but i can't. "how will your heart be from now on?" i want to say that. i want my grandmother to just be better without any questions, like se kye. i too don't want to be made into a bad person because of my own ignorance. i want to tell my grandmother a thousand times how much i love her. this episode felt almost overwhelming, but still, i am thankful for it. 

• Like 3
  • Sad 7

Next preview 

@farishta Hope your grandmother will be better soon..

It's not easy for me too to say the words 'I love you' to my parents, because I feel too shy and cringe to say those words..I just trying hard to became a good daughter for them and to be there when I think they need me, that's how I show my love for them

More shootings scenes

Another public dating? They're not wearing hats again..

Edited by nisfii
Add post
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Omo... our cutie turns priest??

And uri top star running again for the flowers:grimace:

t7T7PCv.jpg

qB1RGrA.jpg

such an irony.... one couple drenched in love and happiness... the other is still fighting for the true love... 

qB1RGrA.jpg

my heart breaks for Kang Sa Ra....  :bawling:

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

1 hour ago, aSHJfan said:

Filming ... loads of pics and vids in IG

Yeah! A lot of filming vids and pics today! Sooo happy! 

Based on the preview, looks like our couple will be together no matter what! And I read from trans that DJ is planning a vacation for SG after her filming? Is that correct? :wub:

• Like 6

9 minutes ago, shjfan23 said:

Yeah! A lot of filming vids and pics today! Sooo happy! 

Based on the preview, looks like our couple will be together no matter what! And I read from trans that DJ is planning a vacation for SG after her filming? Is that correct? :wub:

I haven't read any translations, maybe those vids are of their vacation? Not hiding their identities so relationship no longer a secret? :lol:

• Like 4

On 11/1/2018 at 8:19 PM, shjfan23 said:

Did you notice another AOHY OST as bgm in ep10? During SG, WM and EH’s convo in the cafe where EH is working :D:D:D

I LITERALLY WENT TO THIS FORUM AFTER HEARING THE BGM FOR LIKE 10 SECS ffffffffffffffffFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUU

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

Im soooo happy our couple caught dating!! :lol: :wub:

Although we're not get second bts yet, but we have eps11 preview and so much pics and videos shooting day by fanscam. Im beyond happy... :w00t:

And i love how dojae's become very gentle and true romantic. This guy... is so dreamy.. the way he waves the flower bouquet is soo mesmerizing :love:

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3

There are so many fancams and pics shared on social medias today. I hope this is not for next week's episodes, otherwise it's so rush, close to live shooting.

Amazing that she can hear them calling her, i thought they stood quite a distance away.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, justright said:

There are so many fancams and pics shared on social medias today. I hope this is not for next week's episodes, otherwise it's so rush, close to live shooting.

Amazing that she can hear them calling her, i thought they stood quite a distance away.

I get the feeling that it is for next week, that's why we aren't getting previews until a few days before the next episodes. Looks to me like LMK is starting to get bags under his eyes :(, hope they all stay healthy.

• Like 5
  • Sad 2

10 minutes ago, aSHJfan said:

I get the feeling that it is for next week, that's why we aren't getting previews until a few days before the next episodes. Looks to me like LMK is starting to get bags under his eyes :(, hope they all stay healthy.

Me too! Looks like this is for next week’s episodes. Winter is just around the corner in Korea and they are working day and night. I hope they can keep up until the end and be healthy!

Ohhhh, can’t wait for that OST! And it’s about time! Lol! A lot of fans are waiting for that since day 1! :lol:

• Like 6

Looks like jtbc will no longer release another BTS vid from the previous eps. Why???:tears::tears::tears:

We only got one for this week!

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

Ikr not much to ask for another bts to lighten our hearts after the sad ep 10, maybe the production team is too busy with filming and doesn't have time to edit bts for us :tears:

• Like 1
  • Sad 3

21 minutes ago, aSHJfan said:

Ikr not much to ask for another bts to lighten our hearts after the sad ep 10, maybe the production team is too busy with filming and doesn't have time to edit bts for us :tears:

Ikr.. it's so frustating, wondering when 2nd making film video will be release..? or not..? :unsure:

there's still fancams pics surface :wub:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, aSHJfan said:

The second half of the last episode was a half hour long tear jerker, I don't think there's any material there for a light hearted Behind the Scenes. :sweatingbullets:

They're probably trying to save our hearts by not showing us any bts for that half!

• Like 3

48 minutes ago, aSHJfan said:

Or maybe they are reserving it for the dvd release. :tears:

They haven’t release the ep9 BTS yet! 

• Like 3

Episode 10 was a beautifully written piece on the love between family, true friends and possibly the closest partner in your life.

• Like 8