Quantcast
marykarmelina

[Drama 2018] The Beauty Inside Drama Remake, 뷰티 인사이드

Looks like she pretended to be the boy who got the heart transplant from the woman’s child she saved on the earlier ep. She’s now starting to have purpose, of course with the help of DJ.:tears:

• Like 5

On 10/26/2018 at 10:49 AM, Nanana85 said:

this is maybe what are you waiting for @orangeprincess18 the ost with english lyrics from 2morro :D

Still waiting for female cover version of Vincent's ost. I still bet that was Seo Hyunjin's voice :)

omg probably!!!!!!! finger crossed! thankyou so much!! :)))

CANT WAIT FOR THE EPISODE TONIGHT!!!

• Like 3

How come we see a different kissing scene tonight but I'm not complaining. I need to watch again, that part keep freezing. I didn't expect her mom to ruin the whole night.

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

Just now, shjfan23 said:

Omg! We did not get the kiss from the preview but they gave us a better one! I’m dying!!!!!:wub::wub::wub:

Yeah kiss in the preview was a tease, they sure compensated us big though! Mum had to spoil it ... lol ... We might even get a bed scene tomorrow night coz surely you shave in the morning :P

• Like 3
  • LOL 4

34 minutes ago, aSHJfan said:

Yeah kiss in the preview was a tease, they sure compensated us big though! Mum had to spoil it ... lol ... We might even get a bed scene tomorrow night coz surely you shave in the morning :P

Lol! But her mom looks happy on what she saw!

the 2nd couple is leveling up! They need to rush! We only have few more eps left! 

And jtbc is a little late on uploading vids today! 

• Like 6

Yup Mum looked pretty pleased. I can't wait to find out what was happening when SDJ was kneeling at the front door and then laughing, streaming freezes and ruins the flow.

• Like 6

Yeah! Me too, ohh, found someone who translated, you want to know what happen? @aSHJfan?:D

And on the preview, why did she change again to another person? Why now??? Lol :lol:

• Like 5

Annyeong! First time posting here. My friend recommended this drama to me so I binge watch it last week to catch up and I like it so much I even watch the livestream even if I can't understand the dialogues :sweatingbullets: The OTP moment came late but I'm glad that they gave closure to the mom who lost her child plus of course that hot make up shesh in the couch hihi 

Also, Se Gye's transformation is becoming more unstable? Omo, I was confused how she went back to being a child in the car then back to herself again. I was a little disappointed with Omma for interrupting the two but it's a kdrama trope so yeah haha I'm sure the drama team will make it up to us later plus the preview made me nervous for her mother who's apparently sick??? plus did she just transformed again? :o

Sorry for the long ramble haha I just can't contain my excitement. This drama also cemented my respect and adoration for Seo Hyun Jin-ssi, I only saw Let's Eat 2 but have hear good reviews for AOHY and Romantic Doctor so I'm planning to watch it after my exams :D 

• Like 10

3 minutes ago, shjfan23 said:

Yeah! Me too, ohh, found someone who translated, you want to know what happen? @aSHJfan?:D

And on the preview, why did she change again to another person? Why now??? Lol :lol:

Yes please! Is there a chance her transformation was a flashback?

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, aSHJfan said:

Yes please! Is there a chance her transformation was a flashback?

Ohh! It might be! That’s good though! Lol

DJ kneel down to ask her mom to see her/or date her again. After her mom recognized her as SG’s ex boyfriend. He’s very respectful on that part!

• Like 6

Still no video updates from YouTube :tears:

Got some clips from this IG handle

The cinematography is so beautiful in 

this clip

• Like 4
  • Thanks 5

11 minutes ago, shjfan23 said:

Ohh! It might be! That’s good though! Lol

DJ kneel down to ask her mom to see her/or date her again. After her mom recognized her as SG’s ex boyfriend. He’s very respectful on that part!

SDJ is asking to permission to date HSG again? Oh that so sweet. Thanks 

• Like 7

5 minutes ago, nisfii said:

Still no video updates from YouTube :tears:

Got some clips from this IG handle

Thank you. JTBC are slow to update youtube  tonight, trying to keep us high on anticipation .. lol .. 

Clips are up on YT now. See you later :lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, aSHJfan said:

SDJ is asking to permission to date HSG again? Oh that so sweet. Thanks 

Yeah! That’s what I read from IG! But let’s see when we watch with eng sub! Maybe it will also mention why her mom dont know anything for so long!

• Like 6