Quantcast
marykarmelina

[Drama 2018] The Beauty Inside Drama Remake, 뷰티 인사이드

1 hour ago, shjfan23 said:

Just wondering, is LMK in a one-man management agency? Is he managing himself just like other actors nowadays?

My info says he is under Good Management

• Like 2

1 hour ago, shjfan23 said:

Just wondering, is LMK in a one-man management agency?

Hmm.. sort of i think, he's been in the company for a long time and it manage LMK only, as far i know. ^_^ LMK has some unique style, maybe one-man agency suits him well.

@jebe19 oh please kindly check leeminki.indonesia ig's story, the admin post some live streaming link. Hope it helps :)

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Nanana85 said:

Hmm.. sort of i think, he's been in the company for a long time and it manage LMK only, as far i know. ^_^ LMK has some unique style, maybe one-man agency suits him well.

Yeah! He seems like just want to act and dont want to do other stuff. Just like SHJ.lol!

• Like 1

No joke. They filmed some of the scenes on Friday and Saturday and it appeared on today's episode. My goodness, so rush.

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

6 minutes ago, justright said:

No joke. They filmed some of the scenes on Friday and Saturday and it appeared on today's episode. My goodness, so rush.

Yeah! I can’t believe it! Maybe they are revising the script and adding more elements. It’s too rush!

• Like 3

My screen keep freezing. I know they spent the night at the hotel. Towards the end, who discovered SDJ's face blindness? His step sister? And also his secretary may have discovered HSG's secret, right?

• Like 3

Whoever is uploading the cuts is pretty late in Naver too. Just started watching the cuts. I officially love Seo Dojae's mom now:lol: I'm glad she isn't some typical rich kdrama mom

@shjfan23 they still need to break up I'm  confused too.  Maybe some stuff that was supposed to happen in today's episode got moved to a later date or edited out completely?

• Like 6

10 minutes ago, justright said:

My screen keep freezing. I know they spent the night at the hotel. Towards the end, who discovered SDJ's face blindness? His step sister? And also his secretary may have discovered HSG's secret, right?

WM was wearing SG jacket and had her back to DJ so he thought she was SG 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

59 minutes ago, shjfan23 said:

Omg! She already said I love you! At last!!! That phrase I understand very clearly! Lol

Ikr I loved that. There was some lovely conversations between our otp as well as SG, WM and EH which I can't wait to watch with sub.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

4 minutes ago, SweetLullaby said:

Whiever is uploading the cuts is pretty late in Naver too. Just start3d watching the cuts. I officially love Seo Dojae's mom now:lol: I'm glad she isn't some typical rich kdrama mom

Does she adviced DJ to not let go of SG? Coz, after their talk he immediately run to SG.

The priest let EH wear the priest gown right? I’m curious about their convo. And looks like EH already told her that he likes her? But now she’s not taking it? How complicated!

• Like 4

35 minutes ago, justright said:

Yeah they sure are cutting close but we got a preview for tomorrow night so hopefully next weeks won't be rushed to compromise the quality and story. 

• Like 2

They're live filming?! :cold_sweat: Does this mean less cameo characters and more about the highlight of their conditions. I guess Secretary Jung and Woo Mi will be informed now judging from the preview. I did not understand the last part though, did Sara threw a medical report of Do Jae? So their enemies in the company knew Do Jae's weakness now? I got scared with the way Do Jae drive after mistaking Woo mi for Se Gye T.T  Lmao so many questions. They're really throwing the sweet scenes at the start then putting the conflict at the last part.

Anyway to focus on the sweet, I love their date scenes hihi (i was excited as the night came since i was expecting a bed scene but dang it). I'm just gonna assume that morning hug says it all. Also, where can I find a man who will reserve the entire first class section for us :joy: So happy for the progress on our second lead couple too but looks like they have to go through more conflicts before they can finally make it official. I hate the other guy who's suppose to be Sara's bf (maybe it's arranged or something) but I guess because of him Eun Ho will have more reasons to stay with Sara now. Sigh, must wait for the sub to understand it correctly.

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

9 minutes ago, msbubbly said:

Still no updates in IG or YT..hoping here to see if any updates

Cuts are up on IG

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, justright said:

Yess.. i feel bad for the actors and the staff,, must be so stressful. :tears:

You can go to this ig guys, i've been watching through her live recap :D

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, msbubbly said:

Still no updates in IG or YT..hoping here to see if any updates

Watch those at naver - juz bear with the ads:lol:

Cto:

20181105_1541421933_95966000_1.jpg

517571_181831_316.jpg

mb_1541424399041072.jpg