• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
marykarmelina

[Drama 2018-2019] Encounter / Boyfriend, 남자친구

Park Bo Gum Shares How He Feels About Wrapping Up 'Encounter'

Published Fri Jan 25 17:12:00 KST 2019 
Updated Fri Jan 25 17:33:00 KST 2019  

Korean actor Park Bo Gum shared how he feels about wrapping up his drama 'Encounter', which he had been working on for months with actress Song Hye Kyo.

Following the broadcast of the last episode of tvN's romance drama 'Encounter' last night, Park Bo Gum delivered his thoughts and feelings about wrapping up the drama through his management agency Blossom Entertainment today.

Park Bo Gum started off by saying, "After reading the script for 'Encounter', I became really excited about the journey ahead of me. I still remember the beautiful filming sites in Cuba. I was very much into this project."

Park Bo Gum continued, "My character Jin-hyuk and I had many things in common, but he also possessed some qualities that I didn't have. He was the kind of person who spread warmth to everyone around him with his kindness. I feel like I have learned a lot from him."

He added, "I would like to thank the production team again for always working hard on such cold days. Thank you for all the support you have shown to Jin-hyuk. I hope 'Encounter' will linger in your hearts for as long as it can just like how fairy tales from your childhood do."

Park Bo Gum took on a role of 'Kim Jin-hyuk' in 'Encounter' and built a romantic relationship with 'Cha Soo-hyun' (Song Hye Kyo).

Park Bo Gum's portrayal of his character as well as the incredibly-romantic moments with Song Hye Kyo had made a lot of viewers fall for Park Bo Gum even more.

Meanwhile, Park Bo Gum is scheduled to go around Asia for his fan meeting tour from next month.

(Lee Narin, Credit= tvN Encounter, 'BOGUMMY' Twitter)

https://news.sbs.co.kr/news/endPage.do?news_id=N1005112632

=================

TNGT is one of many official sponsorship support to Encounter.
Google translate

[TNGT in Park Boygum 'Boyfriend']

Deep Green Long Coat wearing a romantic reunion Jinhyeok

4 hours ago

Neighborhood body Other functions
Sometimes the drama 'Boyfriend', which was full of sad and sometimes sweet stories and full of diverse fashion of Jinhyuk, came to an end after this meeting.

Let's take a look at Cody by using TNGT items of Jin-Hyuk which did not forsake our expectations in the last meeting!

A warm TNGT mock neck sweater like a punch. It is a good match to match in a coat or jumper at home, as well as a night goggle with a sweater with a pointed stripe pattern.

# Jinhyeok's # bitter smile # syllable # longing #

[BEIGE] Stripe Mok Neck Sweater
[TNGT] [BEIGE] Stripe Mok Neck Sweater

TNGT beige cardigan hanging on the shoulders of Jinhyuk! Comfortable and stylish over-buffet-style cardigan. It's a stylish, solid color décor that makes it look more luxurious. In the spring and fall, I would like to use it lightly as an outer over a T-shirt!

In a touching reunion, the coat he wears is a TNGT double button long coat. The deep green color coat that shines in the snow is more romantic, right? It has warmed up by adding a soft wool blend filling material, so it is good to enjoy a warm coat look even in cold weather.

# Waiting man # Jinhyeon # Learning love

이미지 출처 : tvn

Spoiler

3_2.jpg?type=w800

3_1.jpg?type=w800

3_4.jpg?type=w800

1.gif?type=w800

Spoiler

1_3.jpg?type=w800

1_2.jpg?type=w800

1_4.jpg?type=w800

6.gif?type=w800

[TNGT] 베이지 단색 울혼방 가디건

Spoiler

2_2.jpg?type=w800

้าาาม

เ่าส

2_1.jpg?type=w800

2_3.jpg?type=w800

2_4.jpg?type=w800

mini_news_3.jpg?type=w800

2.jpg?type=w800

www.lfmall.co.kr

• Like 15
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 3

Guest vvpal
18 hours ago, leedonghaek said:

Everyone happy with the ending? :D

I love that it is SIMPLE.

I particularly like KJH's line about "do we still have some ham?".  This one line pretty much sums it up for me.

UAX0kHC2c0S-KsSSr2syHRnuYgR2xxQwU2ZYxilu

They are probably living together because they cook together. 

They eat many dinners at his home because CSH loves home cooked food and the loving atmosphere.

They enjoy their time together like normal couples ... walking around, eating and doing welfies.

KJH visits CSH's dad and attempts to connect with him but doesn't make a fuss and tells her about his visits.

They have made one year happily together despite by the wealth/status issue, and they will live the rest of their lives like this.

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

8 minutes ago, dukesa1122 said:

@stardustvoid

i know. And maybe because they are so into their character. You can almost hear their kiss talking. Saying something like “finally, I can kiss and hold you! I missed you so much! To hell with the world, I’ve got you, you got me!”. Imagine acting those lines out through a kiss, and they nailed the damn scene! Ever since Cuba! Ever since the YE Balcony! :wub: I’m just beyond amazed by their acting, chingu!

Thank you for that info, chingu.

Did you sign up for it?

Three passionate kisses (Morro Castle, Hotel Balcony, Snowflake) without the help of drone and they're all close-up shots! Not to mention other pecks, kisses of our dear OTP! I'm pleased! They did it just right and devote themselves as much as each other (didn't overdo it, no awkwardness - omg I've seen a lot worse)

Of course I signed up ^__^

• Like 14
  • Love 7

15 minutes ago, vvpal said:

I love that it is SIMPLE.

I particularly like KJH's line about "do we still have some ham?".  This one line pretty much sums it up for me.

They eat many dinners at his home because CSH loves home cooked food and the loving atmosphere.

They enjoy their time together like normal couples ... walking around, eating and doing welfies.

KJH visits CSH's dad and attempts to connect with him but doesn't make a fuss and tells her about his visits.

They have made one year happily together despite by the wealth/status issue, and they will live the rest of their lives like this.

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

I hope the K-fans can use their power to convince the writer to release a script book T__T

Or at least can someone interview the writer?

• Like 7
  • Love 4

2 hours ago, stardustvoid said:

@ahdrianaa aww thanks for sharing this, chingu

The fox who wanted to be tamed, to establish ties 

Ah, what a lovely story

So, you're absolutely correct, SH was indeed the little prince:wub:

• Like 8
  • Love 1

51 minutes ago, bubblechoco said:

I hope the K-fans can use their power to convince the writer to release a script book T__T

Or at least can someone interview the writer?

YES, i would def want the script book, even better a novel based on the script by YYA.. 

• Like 6
  • Love 2

4 hours ago, bubblechoco said:

from this news, they will do it

http://www.biztribune.co.kr/news/view.php?no=91419

(the last paragraph)

또한, `남자친구` 측은 종영 후 여운을 곱씹을 수 있는 대본집을 발간하기로 결정했으며 1~16회까지 집필한 유영아 작가의 대본을 2권 분량으로 발매해 드라마를 즐겨본 시청자들에게 선사할 계획이다.

google translate :

In addition, `boyfriend` decided to publish a script book that can chew up after the end, it plans to release the script of Yoo Young-ah, who wrote 1 ~ 16 episodes in two volumes, and present it to viewers who enjoyed the drama.

----------------

1 hour ago, NongpeeP said:

@bohmi

Could they release English version too?

Sorry, I don't know dear :sweatingbullets:

Edited by bohmi
  • Like 15
  • Love 3

1 hour ago, vvpal said:

My thought exactly, he finally claimed his place in her apt. i  love love love how he looked at her and proposed her for the... third time? Everything was just simple and perfect. His father was going thru trial and now serving his time in jail. So, it is very real to not show wedding at the ending. Just simple question, can we get there as newlyweds?

• Like 15
  • Love 4

Our memories about Encounter from Casts&Crews.

We can see a lot of Casts and Crews join the Cuba filming which might cost huge amount of money.

I count their pictures, it is about 95 crews in the picture with Park Bo Gum and Song Hye Kyo which have spent for a month for filming. (Half might be local)

Just only Secretary Jang joined PBG&SHK for a couple scenes. 

Due to just one trip, there might be filming with some more stocks for just in case editing later.

Credit:Lim_Hyosun

Google Translate:::

“Among such many stars
One star looks down on me.
Among these many
I look at the star.
The deeper the night, the more the stars disappear in the light
I disappear into the darkness.
One of you, or one of you,
Where and from what shall we meet again.”

Google translate: “Awesome guys”

• Like 12
  • Love 6
  • Thanks 3

21 minutes ago, rosiepeonie188 said:

YES, i would def want the script book, even better a novel based on the script by YYA.. 

Script book... novel book... photobook... COME THROW AT US!

YYA has defo redeemed her reputation from this drama.
I didn't like any of her previous drama works at all (I apologise to those who are)

P.S. How's your trip? Having fun in Seoul?

• Like 12
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 2

9 minutes ago, NongpeeP said:

Our memories about Encounter from Casts&Crews.

We can see a lot of Casts and Crews join the Cuba filming which might cost huge amount of money.

Due to just one trip, there might be filming with some more stocks for just in case editing later.

Credit:Lim_Hyosun

Google Translate:::

“Among such many stars
One star looks down on me.
Among these many
I look at the star.
The deeper the night, the more the stars disappear in the light
I disappear into the darkness.
One of you, or one of you,
Where and from what shall we meet again.”

Seems Hyosun Unnie is a fan of the script! She always uses quotes from the drama for her caption!
I think they have hired some crew members who are based in Havana during their stay... so it kept to the minimum possible (and it is easier to manage too)

The group photo in Cuba includes the dancers too... how nice of them ^__^

But true I believe there are more unseen footages

• Like 13
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 2

Hi everybody,

Is DVD on demand survey stage or is there a pre order already? Can someone please share links and how to order. 

• Like 6

20 minutes ago, bubblechoco said:

YYA has defo redeemed her reputation from this drama.
I didn't like any of her previous drama works at all (I apologise to those who are)

P.S. How's your trip? Having fun in Seoul?

YYA and PSW also deserve awards. PSW absolutely do justice to her beautifully written script.

Im looking forward for their next collab

YES, i will visiting the Youngpoong bookstore tmrw. Seoul is extremely cold nowdays, i can only imagine the hardship of the casts and crew were going thru, especially when they're working on wee time.. my biggest appreciation 

• Like 13
  • Love 3

26 minutes ago, bubblechoco said:

The group photo in Cuba includes the dancers too... how nice of them ^__^

But true I believe there are more unseen footages

I feel it in my bones that there are! B)

That can’t be all there is to it. Hashtag denial mode :sweatingbullets:

• Like 3
  • LOL 8

Already overcome my cold these few days n today I have a chance to seen epi 15-16 as a whole..this episodes, how I can say? It is beautiful journey of LOVE....they wrap it so neatly n beautifully until the very end..I can't tell u which scene that become highlight for me, becz every scene its a highlight..they broken hearted, me too, they cried, me too, they smile, me too.. For me its not merely love story about them, but love that surround them too..

N for the first time in this entire drama, I feel sorry for SH mom in the end but not with WS mom :phew: n I would like to give Best Friend award for Sec. Jang n HI, thank u for sec.Jang for always being with SH from the beginning n the one that can be frank n care for SH with her own way ; HI thank u for not turn into 'villain' that backstabbing JH, thank u for stay loyal as JH best friend that he could have (though u did say to SH to stay away from JH, I didn't saw it as a great threat) n Cupid Award for Nam Ahjusshi, u are such lovable cupid :heart:

Anyway, Encounter has brought up us till this far..from the beginning we hear about the story that its to boring, the main leads doesn't have chemistry, SHK lack of expression (What the...!!!), PBG act to ordinary (what the...!!!) and so on, but still all of us remain here continuously support it till the end.. we never stop analyzing, never stop the guessing game in every episode, never stop to continuously ask the writer n PD-nim for amazing second Cuban kiss+proper bed scene :P hahaha (n seriously I never bored watching their kisses,so beautiful :wub:, n it give me quite standard on how an actor n actress would kiss, if it make my heart flutters I will keep it in mind for a long, long, long time :rolleyes:).. I will miss JH serious eyes, miss JH n SH hands with their rings on, miss their kisses, hugs :tears: i will miss Encounter.. beautiful drama in the end of 2018 n early 2019 indeed..

Spoiler

Why is there no mag photo shoot for SHK x PBG combo?????whyyyyyyy?? its the same with DOTS..sighhh..

Chingus, I hope to see u in another drama thread again (for me, I have to relax first n find another drama that I see it interesting enough n that maybe take me sometime :D)

• Like 14
  • Love 8
  • Thanks 1

The first thing I do after watching every episode of encounter subbed is visit this forum and read all your analysis/thoughts and add in mine!! Today, I just couldn't do it. I watched the episode..went into a daze after ep 16 ended, listened to the OSTs , watched ep 16 ending again, but just couldn't come to terms that it is over and hence didn't come here !! In denial mode now like most of you!! :bawling: I am yet to read most of your posts!! Coz I dont want this show to end!! 

I loved loved loved this drama:love:..everything about it was sooo beautiful I dont want to go into farewell mood yet!! :bawling:

Few things my greedy heart wanted to see: 

1) More lovey dovey scenes after they make up..while ep 16 was perfect, I really wish they added atleast 1 episode to show JH n CSH ( I miss them sooooo much)

2)I really wish I could have seen CSH walk down the aisle to JH ( just like JH asked in earlier episode):wub:, but I can understand the complexities with CSH father in jail!! 

3) WS finding someone or just not alone ( except his faithful PA)

4) CSH in JH home..in a family meal

5) CSH n JH in CSH house ( are they living together really??)

And, I still have a few silly questions abt the ending..if any of you could kindly clarify my poor soul!! 

1) It looks like JH's mom approval and then JH's sweet letter was the turning point!! Does that mean that CSH is no longer guilty abt burdening his family?Or she is convinced that their family is completely ok with it and so things will get better? or she is just not letting her guilt stand in her way of true happiness?

2) Do we know when CSH father is coming out of prison? how many years? 

3) Nothing is shown about JH visiting CSH mom after she turned a new leaf..so that is left to our interpretation?

4) Why didn't WS mom ask WS to become sole CEO of Donghwa hotel and oust CSH? Is it coz she knew her son won't do it? She had already warned him that she wouldn't spare him if he didn't do what she wanted..so why didn't she ask/threaten him? Coz she is going to prison?

• Like 13
  • Love 4

1 hour ago, bubblechoco said:

I posted the link about 3 weeks ago, they are still taking pre-orders. It was limited to domestic shipping but now they are offering international shipping.

http://m.yes24.com/Goods/Detail/68156485?scode=032&ozsrank=4

4-C9-E0-DA7-32-CF-4-CC3-AC0-B-5-DA8271-E

@tlireal all international fans don’t have to fill the survey just send an e-mail .

I had posted this information about 2 weeks ago. :) You still have time to contact them. 

B6-F0-CA06-3-D86-4534-93-A9-9-DBE0-F0012

• Like 7
  • Thanks 9