[Drama 2018-2019] Encounter / Boyfriend, 남자친구

Only a minute after Ep.16 started, Kim Jin Hyuk already captivated me with his resolute love for Cha Soo Hyun.

crtx4B3.gif

Steadfast love at its best!

OXhQFX9.gif

In a matter of 1:23 seconds, Kim Jin Hyuk said 3 heart-pounding lines to Cha Soo Hyun. This one caps them all.

9AmHl30.gif

• Like 10
  • Love 10

11 minutes ago, ahdrianaa said:

Looking forward to Bogum’s fanmeetings, hopefully he gives us more insight into the drama. 

Looking forward to the DVD commentary, I think that will happen sometime after all his fan meetings are over. I really want to hear the BF team talk about the entire process of making Encounter. 

Maybe some of the cast will appear in a video during the FM.

How is the DVD btw? Have they got enough people to process with it?

I wonder if tvN will arrange them a reward vacation for the cast & crew?

• Like 11
  • Love 3

1 hour ago, stardustvoid said:

Oh my, this is the next great debate after the “Did They or Didn’t They? The Cuban Balcony Mystery” LMA:lol:

And I’m almost sure that after the big discussion if they are married/getting married or living together, the next question we need to solve is if they did the boomboompow already :joy:

•••••••••••••••••••••••••

Aigooooo! 

Look at how PBG is nibbling SHK’s lower lip :sweatingbullets:

Boy sure knows how to kiss!

(Im sounding like a broken record) :lol:

••••••••••••••••••••••••••

It still hasnt sink in that the drama is over. Everytime I think about it, my heart just drowns!

• Like 5
  • LOL 15

@dukesa1122 that would be an interesting debate too! :w00t: 1 year into the relationship...hmm...LOL

I feel you too with the drama's ending, chingu! I mean, our thread has changed its title. I only noticed it now and got hit by the feels of sadness again. I was lurking here since "upcoming" and joined during "current" 

What I loved about the snow kiss is it felt so raw with passion, love and longing! I can't quite put my finger on it but they just kiss differently from any other onscreen couple I've seen. Now if only someone can zoom in those zoomed out shots of the kiss. 

• Like 5
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 9

9 minutes ago, dukesa1122 said:

I have been asking that question everytime the dvd topic is brought up but no one seems to know.

This really depends on the production team.
Normally if they have high demands from the international fans... they will have it

Korean, English, Chinese

But it depends... let's hope the DVD is going into production first ^__^

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 5

@stardustvoid

i know. And maybe because they are so into their character. You can almost hear their kiss talking. Saying something like “finally, I can kiss and hold you! I missed you so much! To hell with the world, I’ve got you, you got me!”. Imagine acting those lines out through a kiss, and they nailed the damn scene! Ever since Cuba! Ever since the YE Balcony! :wub: I’m just beyond amazed by their acting, chingu!

8 minutes ago, bubblechoco said:

This really depends on the production team.
Normally if they have high demands from the international fans... they will have it

Korean, English, Chinese

But it depends... let's hope the DVD is going into production first ^__^

Thank you for that info, chingu.

Did you sign up for it?

• Like 8
  • Love 5

Park Bo Gum Shares How He Feels About Wrapping Up 'Encounter'

Published Fri Jan 25 17:12:00 KST 2019 
Updated Fri Jan 25 17:33:00 KST 2019  

Korean actor Park Bo Gum shared how he feels about wrapping up his drama 'Encounter', which he had been working on for months with actress Song Hye Kyo.

Following the broadcast of the last episode of tvN's romance drama 'Encounter' last night, Park Bo Gum delivered his thoughts and feelings about wrapping up the drama through his management agency Blossom Entertainment today.

Park Bo Gum started off by saying, "After reading the script for 'Encounter', I became really excited about the journey ahead of me. I still remember the beautiful filming sites in Cuba. I was very much into this project."

Park Bo Gum continued, "My character Jin-hyuk and I had many things in common, but he also possessed some qualities that I didn't have. He was the kind of person who spread warmth to everyone around him with his kindness. I feel like I have learned a lot from him."

He added, "I would like to thank the production team again for always working hard on such cold days. Thank you for all the support you have shown to Jin-hyuk. I hope 'Encounter' will linger in your hearts for as long as it can just like how fairy tales from your childhood do."

Park Bo Gum took on a role of 'Kim Jin-hyuk' in 'Encounter' and built a romantic relationship with 'Cha Soo-hyun' (Song Hye Kyo).

Park Bo Gum's portrayal of his character as well as the incredibly-romantic moments with Song Hye Kyo had made a lot of viewers fall for Park Bo Gum even more.

Meanwhile, Park Bo Gum is scheduled to go around Asia for his fan meeting tour from next month.

(Lee Narin, Credit= tvN Encounter, 'BOGUMMY' Twitter)

https://news.sbs.co.kr/news/endPage.do?news_id=N1005112632

=================

TNGT is one of many official sponsorship support to Encounter.
Google translate

[TNGT in Park Boygum 'Boyfriend']

Deep Green Long Coat wearing a romantic reunion Jinhyeok

4 hours ago

Neighborhood body Other functions
Sometimes the drama 'Boyfriend', which was full of sad and sometimes sweet stories and full of diverse fashion of Jinhyuk, came to an end after this meeting.

Let's take a look at Cody by using TNGT items of Jin-Hyuk which did not forsake our expectations in the last meeting!

A warm TNGT mock neck sweater like a punch. It is a good match to match in a coat or jumper at home, as well as a night goggle with a sweater with a pointed stripe pattern.

# Jinhyeok's # bitter smile # syllable # longing #

[BEIGE] Stripe Mok Neck Sweater
[TNGT] [BEIGE] Stripe Mok Neck Sweater

TNGT beige cardigan hanging on the shoulders of Jinhyuk! Comfortable and stylish over-buffet-style cardigan. It's a stylish, solid color décor that makes it look more luxurious. In the spring and fall, I would like to use it lightly as an outer over a T-shirt!

In a touching reunion, the coat he wears is a TNGT double button long coat. The deep green color coat that shines in the snow is more romantic, right? It has warmed up by adding a soft wool blend filling material, so it is good to enjoy a warm coat look even in cold weather.

# Waiting man # Jinhyeon # Learning love

이미지 출처 : tvn

Spoiler

3_2.jpg?type=w800

3_1.jpg?type=w800

3_4.jpg?type=w800

1.gif?type=w800

Spoiler

1_3.jpg?type=w800

1_2.jpg?type=w800

1_4.jpg?type=w800

6.gif?type=w800

[TNGT] 베이지 단색 울혼방 가디건

Spoiler

2_2.jpg?type=w800

้าาาม

เ่าส

2_1.jpg?type=w800

2_3.jpg?type=w800

2_4.jpg?type=w800

mini_news_3.jpg?type=w800

2.jpg?type=w800

www.lfmall.co.kr

• Like 15
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 3

18 hours ago, leedonghaek said:

Everyone happy with the ending? :D

I love that it is SIMPLE.

I particularly like KJH's line about "do we still have some ham?".  This one line pretty much sums it up for me.

UAX0kHC2c0S-KsSSr2syHRnuYgR2xxQwU2ZYxilu

They are probably living together because they cook together. 

They eat many dinners at his home because CSH loves home cooked food and the loving atmosphere.

They enjoy their time together like normal couples ... walking around, eating and doing welfies.

KJH visits CSH's dad and attempts to connect with him but doesn't make a fuss and tells her about his visits.

They have made one year happily together despite by the wealth/status issue, and they will live the rest of their lives like this.

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

8 minutes ago, dukesa1122 said:

@stardustvoid

i know. And maybe because they are so into their character. You can almost hear their kiss talking. Saying something like “finally, I can kiss and hold you! I missed you so much! To hell with the world, I’ve got you, you got me!”. Imagine acting those lines out through a kiss, and they nailed the damn scene! Ever since Cuba! Ever since the YE Balcony! :wub: I’m just beyond amazed by their acting, chingu!

Thank you for that info, chingu.

Did you sign up for it?

Three passionate kisses (Morro Castle, Hotel Balcony, Snowflake) without the help of drone and they're all close-up shots! Not to mention other pecks, kisses of our dear OTP! I'm pleased! They did it just right and devote themselves as much as each other (didn't overdo it, no awkwardness - omg I've seen a lot worse)

Of course I signed up ^__^

• Like 14
  • Love 7

15 minutes ago, vvpal said:

I love that it is SIMPLE.

I particularly like KJH's line about "do we still have some ham?".  This one line pretty much sums it up for me.

They are probably living together because they cook together. 

They eat many dinners at his home because CSH loves home cooked food and the loving atmosphere.

They enjoy their time together like normal couples ... walking around, eating and doing welfies.

KJH visits CSH's dad and attempts to connect with him but doesn't make a fuss and tells her about his visits.

They have made one year happily together despite by the wealth/status issue, and they will live the rest of their lives like this.

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

I hope the K-fans can use their power to convince the writer to release a script book T__T

Or at least can someone interview the writer?

• Like 7
  • Love 4