CSH tells that she is going to Cuba??

WS uncle dir is meeting with CSH

PS mgr is eating with JH..she makes excuse to eat with him

PR mgr is telling JH abt Cuba conversation to JH and asks him abt it

• Like 2
  • Angry 1
  • Thanks 6

Just now, ahdrianaa said:

Wow, this mom is a special case. She is ready to  ignore JH suffering in front of her eyes.

I got my wish! SH and her mom are working through issues, SH reminds mom of her past. SH says she used to admire her mom, that she was just as cool as her father. Her mom was a news anchor for the morning news, SH tells her that she used to watch every day. SH tells her that she remembers going to galleries with her mom in the past, her love for paintings comes from her mom. She wants her mom to start life again by managing a gallery. 

Mom asks her why she is being so kind to her, SH says because we are mother and daughter.

SH Leaves, mom cries because she remembers

the time when SH has said the same thing in the past and how cruel the mom had been to SH. 

That’s beautiful! SH has made peace with her mum. There’s hope in this relationship.

• Like 5
  • Angry 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

I started to change from sadness to anger.

Now I wanna let KJH escape from both mom and CSH, let each of them manage him in the way each of them wants but he could rebel to disappear without clue and notice.

I am not okay with the decision made by either of them, KJH could make decision for his life too, disappearance might be deserved for the situation. 

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

i was thinking CSH remarries to first husband and JH's mom begging her to come back. But maybe better off both of them just leaves for cuba and stay there. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, NongpeeP said:

I started to change from sadness to anger.

Now I wanna let KJH escape from both mom and CSH, let each of them manage him in the way each of them wants but he could rebel to disappear without clue and notice l. 

I am not okay with the decision made by either of them, KJH could make decision for his life too, disappearance might be deserved for the situation. 

I was wondering why didn't he confront his mum (even in a gentle way)?

I would totally do this if I were him..........................

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3

Driver Nam tells SH how Disappointed her dad would be if he knew that they have broken up. That he could want her to be brave.

SH remembers JH telling her how her dad wanted him to stay by her side.

Her car drives by JH at the bus stop but she keeps looking down, JH is lost in thought. Driver Nam takes it all in.

Widow asks JH about SH, he says SH is going through her most difficult time but there is nothing that he can do for her and that she broke up with him.

He says that he wonders if it’s time for him to accept the break up as well, Widow tells him to

wait a while and give SH some time.

• Like 5
  • Angry 1
  • Sad 7
  • Thanks 6

Just now, ahdrianaa said:

Driver Nam tells SH how Disappointed her dad would be if he knew that they have broken up. That he could want her to be brave.

SH remembers JH telling her how her dad wanted him to stay by her side.

Her car drives by JH at the bus stop but she keeps looking down, JH is lost in thought. Driver Nam takes it all in.

Widow asks JH about SH, he says SH is going through her most difficult time but there is nothing that he can do for her and that she broke up with him.

He says that he wonders if it’s time for him to accept the break up as well, Widow tells him to

wait a while and give SH some time.

Oh Teacher Lee I LOVE YOU!

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

ep 15 its almost done, why are still like this:bawling:this is too much, too sad, writernim, happy ending pls or better we want extension...

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

Is he drafting a letter of resignation...Jin Hyuk is still wearing his ring.

I don't think he will...he didn't!!!  Go, stubborn Jin Hyukie! Goes to Cha Soo Hyun's office with a determined look on his face! End!

He is NOT giving up on Soo Hyun!

• Like 7
  • Sad 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 3