[Drama 2018-2019] Encounter / Boyfriend, 남자친구

1 hour ago, gumtaek said:

Congressman Cha on his way to the Court to admit to receiving slush fund for his political career.

This is something I don’t understand, saw a lot of kdramas that has the same issues with funding for political campaign. Is sponsoring for a politician not allowed in korea? In my country, anyone can sponsor the running politician as long as the amount sponsored/anything sponsored is documented.

• Like 4
  • Insightful 2

2 minutes ago, jl08 said:

I don't know what to say....this episode is about their break up....till the end....

And CSH is going to cuba with sec jang....and tmr 's preview.....I really don't think there'll be much moments with our OTP....

I hope I'm wrong but why did the PD decide to take this route...the breakup route at the end of the drama....why.....

I think it would have been better if the breakup was a few episodes back and we can focus on our OTP....

This stuff is quite normal in dramas

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, bubblechoco said:

What is going on??????????

Can those of you who have watched the livestream tell me, despite this very angsty episode, does it live up to your expectations? Did the writer blew it?

This episode was fully abt the breakup..seriously only the last 30 seconds made me smile and the preview made me sooo happy..he is trying to win her back..getting into the driver seat and driving her ( she is surprised)..he is not ready to give up!! 

def time jump..if am right..HI is confessing her feelings to jH In preview?? 

That said, I might watch only the last few mins subbed version and wait for 15 bfre I watch 14 subbed..super serious episode!! 

I am disappointed that they gave such a tense/serious episode..with tense bgnd music n all..trow better be double good..

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, jl08 said:

I don't know what to say....this episode is about their break up....till the end....

And CSH is going to cuba with sec jang....and tmr 's preview.....I really don't think there'll be much moments with our OTP....

I hope I'm wrong but why did the PD decide to take this route...the breakup route at the end of the drama....why.....

I think it would have been better if the breakup was a few episodes back and we can focus on our OTP....

If the breakup was few episodes back then everyone will know it will be a happy ending........ : (

That preview... Soohyun running to somewhere... Must be Jinhyuk right?

I think they will reunite midway of E16 now............

• Like 7
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 1

excuse me for venting this out....

but can't somebody knock some sense into jh's mom?!

the heck is she thinking...

no regret whatsoever and so ready to be punished?

she said it's okay if she's the one being punished as long as it's not jinhyuk?

hello woman! ur son is so obviously suffering and u still think you're right?

also jh's mom saying things like it's okay if jh's dad wanna curse at her?

lemmme curse in every language that i know then.

it's like every scene i see her in,i wanna slap the sense in her or something....even more than what I felt for sh's mom in the earlier episodes.urghhhhhhhh (flips every table in jh's house so his mom have to clean it up):rage:

sorry guys for the angry rant.i needed an outlet or i'll explode since i'm going on a trip tomorrow and there's no internet for streaming till then.huhuhuhu

• Like 5
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 3

5 minutes ago, jl08 said:

*sigh* I think I can tolerate something like this if we have an episode 17, but we don’t

The reunion will be rushed, I fear, and somehow unearned because of how rushed it is!

I don’t know what to feel right now :tears:

Tell me it’s actually better than what I have read here tonight?

• Like 3
  • Sad 3

6 minutes ago, jl08 said:

Normal in KDrama that the issue will only be resolved in the last episode. Something in the Rain had happy ending only on the last scene of Ep 16.

• Like 4
  • Sad 2

2 minutes ago, nikir said:

This episode was fully abt the breakup..seriously only the last 30 seconds made me smile and the preview made me sooo happy..he is trying to win her back..getting into the driver seat and driving her ( she is surprised)..he is not ready to give up!! 

def time jump..if am right..HI is confessing her feelings to jH In preview?? 

That said, I might watch only the last few mins subbed version and wait for 15 bfre I watch 14 subbed..super serious episode!! 

I watched that on Naver but Soohyun is pulling a long face? Am I right?

I think Hyein will tell him. She said something like "I'm rooting for you!" so she is now totally behind his relationship with Soohyun

Worst scenario > Reunite at the last 10 minutes, then I'm gonna flip table

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, jl08 said:

i agree, why make it sad for 2

episode straight 14 and ep 15 that is just too much... im not even sure if they will have more sweet moments together coz the  mom is not even regretful yet... my heart just dropped watching the whole episode... i dont know what to think about final episode now...:huh:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Still not loving JH’s mom (find her irritating as hell). I do understand SH’s decision though cause in typical asian family, the family’s view is very important especially when it comes to mothers opinion but despite understanding SH I was still hoping for her to fight for the relationship (would be lying if i say I wasn’t disappointed). A part of me was hoping for JH to distance himself from everything and to move on (just so he could prove to everyone that he’s capable of being SOMEONE in society) but I understand we only have 2 episodes left. Anyway, it’s safe to say that we will have a happy ever after. :D

• Like 7
  • Insightful 1

3 minutes ago, Dr_Fangirl said:

excuse me for venting this out....

but can't somebody knock some sense into jh's mom?!

the heck is she thinking...

no regret whatsoever and so ready to be punished?

she said it's okay if she's the one being punished as long as it's not jinhyuk?

hello woman! ur son is so obviously suffering and u still think you're right?

also jh's mom saying things like it's okay if jh's dad wanna curse at her?

lemmme curse in every language that i know then.

it's like every scene i see her in,i wanna slap the sense in her or something....even more than what I felt for sh's mom in the earlier episodes.urghhhhhhhh (flips every table in jh's house so his mom have to clean it up):rage:

sorry guys for the angry rant.i needed an outlet or i'll explode since i'm going on a trip tomorrow and there's no internet for streaming till then.huhuhuhu

I know I'm pathetic but just by reading the thread I prefer Soohyun's mum now! At least she redeemed herself!

How nice would it be if Teacher Lee is Jinhyuk's mum instead? T___T

• Like 4
  • Sad 2