[Drama 2018-2019] Encounter / Boyfriend, 남자친구

Spoiler

jinhyuk's letter got hidden by the new notes so the manager(?) put it up on top of others.

the caption for it was something like : "what kind of language does this letter uses?"

(sorry couldn't read it fast enough but i think i saw language/handwriting?)

the security guard saw them kissing up at the fort but decided to let them be instead of catching them.

the caption said : thank you samuel ahjussi.

hahahahaha

p/s : safe to assume that they had an amazing night in hotel TOGETHER cuz writernim better not be messing with out minds after showing our couple kissing at the balcony of a hotel.

⬆️⬆️ translation for the epilogue scene.may our sleep be sweet enough to last until next week.

currently having that painful time of the month but the moment that ending scene came up,I'm like what pain!?waiting for next week is even more painful.hahahaha

• Like 17
  • LOL 5
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, redbeanbuns said:

what what where???????!!!!!!:w00t:

In the end..ends with one of the most sensuous kiss I have seen in Kdrama and the longest!! 

And JH comes back to Seoul in next episode :D

• Like 13

Omg the kiss! Everyone’s been asking for more intimate kiss/scenes and they gave us! Thank you so much to the writer, the director, song hye kyo and bogum, the entire encounter family!! Hahahahahha i was overwhelmed by the kiss, one of the best kiss in kdramaland definitely, my first time to see song hye kyo to have that kind of kissing scene and she didn’t disappoint me! The balcony kiss! ( we all know what happened next right? Lol ) Couple rings next episode! Can’t wait for next week. Best episode yet! 

• Like 20

I don’t see SHK and PBG anymore I see 2 people passionately loving each other like normal couple,  thank you for that ...omg my heart, aaahhhh, I’ll probably watching it over and over again... thank you PDnim now I understand what you said about their chemistry during press con...

• Like 19