Quantcast
marykarmelina

[Drama 2018-2019] Encounter / Boyfriend, 남자친구

1 hour ago, bohmi said:

New Year Couple is Kim Jin Hyuk :heart: Cha Soo Hyun :lol:

cr. JingTruly

Haha, let this New Year Couple revealed in Encounter.

{ Dispatch, please do not follow Park Bo Gum yet, let him enjoy private life till discharging from enlistment next 6-7 years.(as same as his SJK hyung) :P }

• Like 13
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 2

32 minutes ago, utkim said:

Open with your own risk :astonished:

Hide contents

Dc

Damn, you can practically see his mandible :joy: now that’s a boyfriend who will miss his girlfriend!

• Like 4
  • LOL 10

I'm so glad that the Encounter team came back with such a strong episode.  Although I missed the first 20 minutes and am super excited to see all the lovey-dovey parts with subs later :wub: , what really made me happy was how perfectly the episode took me from the high of the JinSoo couple's first kiss to the dreadful low of SooHyun's ex-hubby coming at her with that weak-@$$ proposal (I felt so sick and sorry for him and for her having to listen to it.  Get some help WooSeok!), to the terrible first meeting between JinHyuk and SooHyun's mother (it was one thing for SooHyun's ex-MiL to have been nasty, but for JinHyuk to see firsthand that SooHyun's own mother is just the same :tears:)

While I was watching, what I found myself thinking most about (other than wanting to reach into the screen and give JinHyuk a hug) was how our couple is going to resolve all this.  It's such a terrible mess!  I mean they like each other alot, but as we saw today, everything outside of their relationship is placing pressure on them.  If in the worst-case scenario they break up, it's not like JinHyuk will live down the infamy of dating TaeKyung's ex-daughter in law any time soon.  There's no going back to being a regular guy, for him.  Or not for a long time anyway.  So I wonder if in the upcoming episodes we'll see JinHyuk decide to really throw all caution to the wind and completely find another job, far away from the safe cocoon of his childhood home and equally far from the nasty commentary and fighting going on in Seoul. 

• Like 15

Boyfriend' Park Bo-gom ♥ Song Hye-kyo, after a month's absence, Sokcho reunion 'Tear hug' [General] Enter article 2019.01.02 at 10:53 pm....                                     Last modified 2019.01.02 at 10:58 pm  

[OSEN = Park Soo-young] 'Boyfriend' Song Hye Kyo and Park Sung-gum ended the one-month grace period and confirmed their love again. 

Kim Jin-hyeok (Park Boogemun) came to Seoul from Sokcho with the help of Nam Myeong-seok (Song Hae-gyo) in the TVN drama 'Boyfriend' They shared their first kiss in line with the New Year's countdown. The two greeted each other with a new year. 

Those who came out ate sandwiches together. Kim Jin-hyuk asked, "Is it okay to come?" And Cha-suhyun replied, "Do you bother asking?" Kim Jin-hyuk "I want to listen to live," and charming, Cha Soo-hyun, "I opened the New Year I was the first time," he whispered. 

"I want to go out for a late date," Jinhyuk said. Suhyun answered, "I am working from the first day of the new year, I am sorry, I am the president," and Jinhyuk asked for a normal date. Chae Seo Hyun, who lived with his self-control over the attention of others, said,  

They both enjoyed the movie, leaning on each other's shoulders in the theater. Kim Jin-hyuk caught his hand. After the movie was over, the lights turned on, but Kim Jin - hyeok and Cha Soo - hyun still cared about each other. Kim Jin-hyuk, who has to go straight down to Sokcho, returns to Cha Seo-hyun and kisses deeply.  

Meanwhile, Chae Woo-suk (Jang Seung-joe), former husband of Cha Soo-hyun, was frustrated when he saw Cha Seo-hyun and Kim Jin-hyuk kissing at the party. His mother, Kim Hwa-jin (Chae Hyeon-yeon), said, "When are you going to leave this house empty?"  

Chae Soo-hyun's mother, Jin Mi-ok, was also angry. Kim Jin-hyeok and Cha Soo-hyun's new year's dating story. Cha Soo-hyun did not receive any phone calls but received only Kim Jin-hyuk's phone. Kim Jin-hyuk asked, "Have you slept a bit?" And Cha Soo-hyun was worried that he was "loud when I woke up. 

Kim Jin-hyuk naturally said, "My face has come out so well, is it better than the real thing?" And Cha-soo replied, "The real thing is better." Kim Jin-hyeok said, "This is a natural thing, I guessed it, so do not worry, I have nothing, Sokcho is quiet." Chae Soo-hyun replied, "I'm hungry and I have to eat." 

Father Cha Jonghyun (Moon Sung-Keun) was worried about his daughter Cha-hyun, unlike Jin-Mi. Cha Soo-hyun vowed to defend Kim Jin-hyuk against her former mother-in-law, Kim Hwa-jin. Cha Jonghyun advised, "It is more painful to break the ordinary, Tae Kyoung will not let him go”

Jung Woo-suk met Cha Soo-hyun. He returned the wedding ring and said, "Even after these years, the ring is still there and it is romantic? Come back. Let's live far away from Bonn. Let's not attend the house ceremony, I will stop it. I confessed. 

Cha Soo-hyun said, "Come now, why do not you do anything when your mother makes me do it, you've just watched it, I've forgotten everything my mother did to me. When I said I had a loved one, I had no reason to hold it. "  

Jung Woo-suk said, "That's Suh Hyun-ah." I could not tell the truth. Instead, he said, "Why do not we go out and live abroad? Cha Seo-hyun replied, "He is a meaningful person, a special person to me, Mr. Woo-suk, who is also a meaningful person, but why me. Jung Woo - suk said, "It 's shaking when the wind blows, you can shake it.  

In the end Jinmyok went down to Sokcho and called Kim Jin-hyuk. He said, "I warn you, do not let Suhyon go near you again." Kim Jin - hyeok has finished his mouth. Jin Mi-ok said, "You do not answer?" Kim Jin-hyuk said "I could not give you the answer you liked." 

Jinmyok said, "I am going to reunite with Chae, who will soon be reunited with Chung Woo-suk. I told him that this is a situation where the family is talking about each other," and Kim Jin-hyuk said, "It is unbelievable that you are your life but you go to someone else." Jinmyok said, "A great battle may begin due to Kim Jin-hyuk, a big fight over common sense, and Kim Jin-hyuk is driving him so." 

Cha Soo-hyun was also confused. I do not think you should be able to stop it now, but you can do it yourself at Sokcho, and that's the only way I can do it. "Jinhyuk said, If this is the case, "he appealed. 

In addition, Kim Jin-hyuk's identity began to be shaken online. Cha Seo-hyun called Kim Jin-hyuk, who was a normal person, to say, "Jin-hyuk's image has been opened, distorted and distorted by Jin-hyuk's triviality. Kim Jin-hyuk answered, "It's nothing." 

"I know," he said, "I do not know that the sharp one is deep and it does not get better." Kim Jin-hyuk said, "I am really nervous. Nevertheless, Cha Soo-hyun said, "Why do not you have time to think?" 

Kim Jin-hyuk said, "It is difficult for me to represent you, I am a very ordinary person, did you make me more embarrassed?" And Cha-Soo Hyun said, "No, I'm scared, I'm afraid you'll get hurt." Kim Jin-hyuk repeatedly said, "Do not be afraid." 

However, Cha Soo-hyun confessed, "As soon as I go all the way, I feel hesitated because Jin-hyuk's daily life seems to be shaking. I am afraid that the eyes watching me will see Jin-hyuk." Kim Jin - hyeok said in the end, "We will do that, no matter the good news, it 's okay to have nothing to do with each other.  

Chae Soo-hyun said, "I bet you are sick and sick even if you win. Try it." We shed tears. Kim Jin-hyuk, who broke the phone with Cha-Soo Hyun, spent a quiet time in Sokcho. I had mixed memories with Chae Soo Hyun, and Chae Soo Hyun also recorded Seoul Il Sam with Kim Ji Hyeok's camera. 

Kim Jin-hyeok was thought in the Sokcho sea and Cha Soo-hye walked the streets with him. Cha Soo-hyun wrote a letter to Donghwa Hotel's New Year's hand and quoted a conversation with Kim Jin-hyuk in Cuba, saying, "I hope you have a magic job together." Kim Jin-hyuk, who received the representative's hand letter, laughed heartily. 

It has been over a month since that time. Cha Soo-hyun went to the place Kim Jin-hyuk taught for camera film phenomenon. I tried to print myself, but my first photo was Kim Jin-hyuk. Cha Soo-hyun smiled when he saw a picture of Kim Jin-hyeok. When he heard the advice, "Look when you can see it," he turned to Sokcho. 

In the Sokcho sea, Kim Jin-hyuk was reading the book alone. Cha Soo-hyun called before approaching and said, "No news is good, I am lost." Kim Jin-hyuk laughed happily as Cha-suhyun was behind her. And this time, Cha Seo Hyun approached him. Kim Jin-hyeok came running and hugged Cha Seo-hyun. ....source credit @https://m.entertain.naver.com/ranking/read?oid=109&aid=0003930434

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

I lied. This is my final translation before I dash off to actually get some work done. It's the ending scene of the episode. Scene 12 on the list of scenes at the link.

https://tv.naver.com/v/4940541/list/294323

JH VO: If the tide is the work of the sea, then thinking about you…is my work. (end captioned)

I loved this scene. Not so much for the dialogue, but what happens on JH and SH’s faces. They've clearly missed each other. JH who is always trying to be a happy, untroubling person for SH, actually just stares in disbelief at first at seeing SH. Then a teary, wobbly smile comes on his face which reflects his depth of emotion. Finally, the huge smile and the all out run to SH for an embrace. And, then that last VO. Love this scene so much.

Hope you enjoy. Okay, laters.

Thank you very much for your translation, I love this Kim Jin Hyuk's VO indeed. :love:

Your description of Kim Jin Hyuk as person who is trying to be a happy and untroubling for Cha Soo Hyun is very definite, Kim Jin Hyuk has tried so hard to be like that even he faced heavy problems from being Cha Soo Hyun's boyfriend. :dissapointed_relieved:

• Like 12

6 minutes ago, leedonghaek said:

cr : odetoyouth0616

:D

Why are they so cute?!?!  Also, this was such a good throwback to when JinHyuk drunkenly leaned in through her car window.  Cute then and cute now. :wub:

• Like 12

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, ahdrianaa said:

Next episode bye bye miserable winters in Sokcho/Seoul and hello beautiful sunny Cuba.

The little child actress from the episode was so good , her crying was so natural!!! 

Thks a lot for yr trnslation, make us understand the whole ep

Edited by stroppyse
Please do not quote images/videos. Thanks.
  • Like 3

6 hours ago, dahae2006 said:

stroppyse  could you translate for us to post in bf thread.

Just saw this. I'm happy to do so, but it's going to have to wait a bit. Longer than a day, I'm afraid. I took a look at the link and it's actually fairly long so I'm going to have to fit it in with other stuff that I'm doing. Let me know if it gets translated before I get to it, please, just so I'm not duplicating the work. But, I will let you know when it's done.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 3

4 hours ago, ahdrianaa said:

Ex MIL tells her son that she will never accept CSH now that the whole world has seen her with KJH. She tells him to move on and choose another person to replace CSH in his life. 

Thank you to ex MIL for not be able accepting CSH . It’s abs not a lost:D

RHYJsg.gif

dc

• Like 3
  • LOL 14

Just embracing the love of Kim Jin Hyuk and Cha Soo Hyun and rooting for them to be together forever and face hardship together

DCFUwQ9.gif

in love leaf

Ig1uLuO.gif

Dv6UuAQWsAA99pQ.jpg

PREVIEW

SH – I went to Hongjae playground

JH – It will be gone soon

SH – Why?

JH – Because the world changes

JH – There are a lot of responses storming in, so I want to hide

Text – The wave is the oceans work, thinking about you is my work. So I will do my own work, fighting (cheer up).

SH – He is taking a vacation?

Nam – He didn’t call you yet?

SH – Where are you at?

JH – I hope our true heart connects

SH – I hope so also

https://www.dramamilk.com/encounter-episode-9-live-recap

• Like 14
  • Thanks 3

Too busy at work right now. I cant wait to go home later and watch Episode 9. Everybody seems to love it and saying the its worth the wait.

I so love the part when CSH arrived at the lighthouse and saw KJH while she was in her car and tears start to well in her eyes. Gosh I remember myself when I miss my boyfriend so much and finally being able to see him. SHK nailed that facial expression. It's so sad and so fulfilling at the same time to finally be able to see and hold the person you're longing for so much.

Again, I want to thank everyone who translated @stroppyse @ahdrianaa , autumnnight and jeonghyang and other people who i forgot to mention. You guys me my day every Wed-Thu! 

• Like 13
  • Thanks 2

I'm probably going to post intermittently, but here is one more. This is for those who have sympathies for WS. He's trying with SH, but there is still one monumental misunderstanding between them. Regardless, I don't think that SH will ever go back to WS. Link to Naver clip.

https://tv.naver.com/v/4940365

(WS and SH at a table)

WS: I had something to say, that’s why I asked to see you.
SH: I no longer have anything to discuss with Jung Woo Seok-sshi. I’ll get going.
(WS pushes the ring box towards SH)
SH: Does this mean what I think it means?
WS: Even though time has passed, the rings are still here. That’s romantic, isn’t it? Come back to me. We can leave the family home, and live far away from them. You don’t have to be involved in family matters. I’ll block them all. As for the hotel, you can keep working there. You like it after all.
SH: Woo Seok-sshi
WS: Whatever it is, I’ll do it all.
SH: Why now? Every time, mother-in-law would punish me for something, you were the who couldn’t say a word and just watched. The ways mother-in-law would make it difficult for me? Now, I don’t even remember them. What I can’t forget is the gaze from you who would just stand silently stand there. After a day like that had passed, you would buy me a bag or jewelry or some other present. That made me feel even more humiliated.
WS: Back then, I -
SH: Back then, I thought to myself, Cha Soo Hyeon, I am just an a sacrificial animal, and just kept breathing to endure it. When you said that you had found someone you loved, I had no way to cope. I had no will to endure it either.
WS: That… Do you want us to go live overseas for awhile? How about Cuba? You’re developing a hotel in Cuba. Should we go there to live?
SH: That person… Is a meaningful person to me.  He is a special person to me. The person you are dating now is also a meaningful person to you. So, why are you to me…?  From now on, I wish we could both smile as we meet.
WS: When the wind blows, one flutters. It’s okay if you flutter. That wind, don’t fly away in it.
(SH gets up and goes)

nb: So, in this case, the "fluttering" WS means is SH being tempted by the wind JH, and while it's okay to be tempted and to play even, that she shouldn't cast her lot with JH.

Otherwise, for me, in this scene, SH explains clearly why she can't be with WS. Ultimately, it wasn't the things that her hateful MIL did to her, it was really that WS couldn't or wouldn't protect SH at the time, and in fact, he understood her so little, he ended up making her feel even cheaper and more miserable with his gifts. The sadness is that WS at the time probably did feel powerless to intervene, having been trained by his parents to be so, and those gifts were his apologies to SH for having to go through all that.

And, then there persists the one big misunderstanding which was initiated by WS, that he had fallen in love with someone else. And, he can't quite let go of his pride to explain that there had never been anyone else, especially when SH is flatly declaring that he isn't the one for her. I hope that he is able to tell her at some point, more to clear the air further between them, and for his own sake as well. I think it'll be another step for him to establish his own independence from his old self who was in thrall to his parents.

• Like 12
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 3

Bo-gum and Kyo were so good at this scene, those tears of longing, happy seeing each other again are love :heart:

HtAAg5.gif

dc

but hey why both have the same lipstick color :o:lol:

• LOL 19

13 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

SH: Woo Seok-sshi
WS: Whatever it is, I’ll do it all.
SH: Why now? Every time, mother-in-law would punish me for something, you were the who couldn’t say a word and just watched. The ways mother-in-law would make it difficult for me? Now, I don’t even remember them. What I can’t forget is the gaze from you who would just stand silently stand there. After a day like that had passed, you would buy me a bag or jewelry or some other present. That made me feel even more humiliated.

Would you look at that?

When your wife is going through so much, what are you supposed to do? Stand by her.

What did WS do? He kept quiet and bought her bags. Would that solve the problem? NO!

He thought he was doing the right thing but he was so wrong. All she needed for support and for him to stand by her and tell him mum to back off but Woosookie did nothing.

13 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

WS: When the wind blows, one flutters. It’s okay if you flutter. That wind, don’t fly away in it.

Sweetie, she would fly away. If she doesn't, I will appear to her as a tornado and Blow her further to Mars so you can't reach her. 

Yup, I can do it. For the sake

of her happiness. 

Thanks for the Trans @stroppyse

• Like 15
  • LOL 6
  • Thanks 1

‘Encounter’ Spoilers: Song Hye Kyo, Park Bo Gum’s Characters’ Relationship Will Be Tested

By Maolen E.
Jan 02, 2019 06:01 PM
Song Hye Kyo and Park Bo Gum star in tvN's 'Encounter.'Song Hye Kyo and Park Bo Gum star in tvN's 'Encounter.'(Photo: Facebook/tvn.encounter)

Things are not looking good for Cha Soo Hyun (Song Hye Kyo) and Kim Jin Hyuk (Park Bo Gum). As their romance continue to develop, there are also numerous obstacles that they will have to overcome.

Before that, here is a quick recap (via Drama Beans) of what happened in the eighth episode of tvN's "Encounter." In the said episode, Kim Jin Hyuk was relocated to Donghwa Hotel's branch in Sokcho, Gangwon-Do Province as per Chairman Kim Hwa Jin's (Cha Hwa Yeon) orders.

Upon learning of this, Chief Executive Officer Cha Soo Hyun tried stopping the transfer, but Kim Jin Hyuk insisted and said that doing so will look like favoritism. He stressed: "Let me go, and please wait and see how I make my way back."

In Sokcho, Gangwon-Do Province, Kim Jin Hyuk was assigned at the front desk office - which seems like a step down from his previous position as a public relations (PR) officer. Despite that, he made sure to check on the updates for the main branch's upcoming year-end party.

Later that day, driver Nam Myung Sik showed up in Sokcho to pick up Kim Jin Hyuk. Just when the disc jockey (DJ) informed all the employees to find the person they want to ring in the New Year with, Kim Jin Hyuk arrived at the scene and immediately pulled Cha Soo Hyun out of the room. The two, then, shared a passionate kiss as they reminisce about the time they have spent together in Cuba.

However, things are not looking good for both Cha Soo Hyun and Kim Jin Hyuk. It is said that Chairman Kim Hwa Jin will take the opportunity to end everything - including revoking Cha Soo Hyun's ownership of Donghwa Hotel - in one blow.

It is also likely that Chairman Kim Hwa Jin and Jin Mi Ok (Nam Gi Ae) will do everything they can to get Cha Soo Hyun and Jung Woo Seok (Jang Seung Jo) back together.

"Today's episode will have hearts racing as Cha Soo Hyun and Kim Jin Hyuk's relationship becomes stronger," the production staff of "Encounter" said in a statement obtained by Soompi. "The story will follow the various obstacles that stand in their way, and the process they go through as they try to overcome their hardships. Please give the second half of 'Encounter' your interest and support."

"Encounter" airs every Wednesday and Thursday at 9:30 PM (KST) on cable network tvN......© 2018 Business Times All rights reserved. Do not reproduce without permission.......source credit @http://en.businesstimes.cn/articles/106249/20190102/encounter-spoilers-song-hye-kyo-park-bo-gum-characters-relationship-will-be-tested.htm

• Like 2