[Drama 2018-2019] Encounter / Boyfriend, 남자친구

31 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

I think this is the most beautiful, heart fluttering, time stopping and so in love kiss  in this drama so far.... So leveled up. THey totally hook us in step by step progression of each kissing scene. perfect script for a perfect couple. 

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote images, thanks! :)
  • Like 10

41 minutes ago, NongpeeP said:

I wanna ask Song Hye Kyo's fans whether she have ever acted as a charater to kiss like this?

I have seen her kissing intense kisses before but she wasnt portraying a character like CSH’s. So the past kisses were from a free woman who can kiss the person she loves without worrying about everyone knowing about it. So she portrayed her kissing well in this drama. You can feel the longing to be able to kiss as hard as you want to without thinking of anything or anyone else.

• Like 9
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, ahdrianaa said:

This is the clearest version of the close up and it’s definitely a different outfit. His right hand! It is on her gluteus Maximus!!

Oh ahdrianaa.. I choked on what I was drinking. Are you a doctor or a nurse? You seem to know the vital body parts :joy:

I cant get over the kiss. The more I watch the more I want to watch it again and again. There was a part when PBG was sucking or i think biting on her lower lip. omoooooooooo :ph34r:

TVn! I love you now :heart:

• LOL 20

7 minutes ago, dukesa1122 said:

Oh ahdrianaa.. I choked on what I was drinking. Are you a doctor or a nurse? You seem to know the vital body parts :joy:

Neither, it started as a joke in middle school and now I always call it that. 

@stardustvoid welcome :D

I thought it was only his right hand but he shifted his left hand to that region just before the scene blacked out.

This is the content that 2019 needed! 

• LOL 18

2 hours ago, stroppyse said:

So, this will be out of sequence since I already posted a translation of the ending scene, but this is the scene right before the final scene that ends the episode.

JH: Now, I feel refreshed inside, since it’s been proven that I liked the CEO first.

@stroppyse Thank you so much for your translation, I really like the script. 

When gossip about CEO Cha Soo Hyun used her position to force a young man to hang out with, Kim Jin Hyuk stood out at the lobby to ask her out together, not forceful. 

However, it satified Kim Jin Hyuk even more with another written evidence privately proved to correct such gossip that Kim Jin Hyuk like Cha Soo Hyun first. (even the fact that Cha Soo Hyun might like Kim Jin Hyuk at the same time but her feeling has no evidence yet.)

• Like 13

6 minutes ago, yonaomi123 said:

@ahdrianaa You're awesome!:heart::heart:  And does that mean that in the next episode we get another kiss scene!?  One that will somehow top today's?  This seems somehow unbelievable lol.

I dont think there is a "kiss" scene that could top that! 

The only thing that could top that is if they proceed to Base 2.

And you know what is coming off and where the hands/lips are on Base 2.

I dont think I can stand watching that. 

My heart cant take it. :w00t:

• Like 2
  • LOL 15

1 hour ago, gumtaek said:

Original Article: [osen] "I Love You".. 'Boyfriend' Song Hyekyo♥︎Park Bogum, 2nd Kiss In Cuba ---> Stronger Love

Screen%2BShot%2B2019-01-02%2Bat%2B10.28.26%2BPM.png
1. +1620, -57 Today Jinhyuk and Suhyun were so lovely and so cute. Hwaiting to the drama and both actors~~ I can feel Jinhyuk's feelings, it's really beautiful. When these two meet it's so heart-fluttering. The deep kiss and when they said I love you to each other were so sweet~ 
2. +1174, -32 Today was really crazy, daebak!!! Park Bogum daebak so cool!!!
3. +888, -30 The kiss scene is daebak~ Park Bogum, you~ These two actors are really good at acting. If Jinhyuk-ie and Suhyun-ie are happy, I'll be really happy too
4. +722, -17 Kiss daebak........
5. +303, -7 This episode is the best ㅠㅠ Both of them are so heart-fluttering and their acting is god. Park Bogum is really good at kissing too 
6. +163, -0 The kiss scene was really long ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
7. +154, -32 Song Joongki-ssi close your eyes ㅋ Or just don't watch TV ㅋㅋ They really match well ㅋㅋ Su & Jin couple~~^♡♡♡
8.+118, -10 Today I bet there's no one who didn't go crazy~~
9. +64, -1 Best kiss scene

The best kiss ever... Wahhhhh... Can't help screaming... Guilty of repeating this kissing scene preview... Wahhhh, even a hundred times I can repeat watching this. Our Bogum is a man now. He truly is the Nation's Boyfriend now. No more innocent Taek and cute Prince Lee Yeong... The best kisser... So jealous of CSH. 

Edited by stroppyse
Please do not quote images. Thanks.
  • Like 4
  • LOL 10

2 hours ago, ahdrianaa said:

Thanks @NongpeeP ! I love how they made it look like an old silent movie from the past, the guard saw them making out but he just ends up smiling, I don’t think this is the first couple who snuck out there and made out. 

@yonaomi123 I know what you mean! I really freaked out. 

@mellinadear CSH was nervous about FaceTiming with him, so she refused the call. 

People are helping them to be with each other such as the man from the hotel with the note and the guard that just laugh and that's fate. 

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2

The best part of the kiss was how smeared CSH’s lipstick was all over her lips and chin area after they parted lips :lol: 

If a kind soul can gif that part :wub:

That balcony kiss is getting hotter the more I look at it in high definition. :P

Ah, it was only a few days ago when we were planning on flying to Korea for a word with PD-nim LOL

• Like 4
  • LOL 19