[Drama 2018-2019] Encounter / Boyfriend, 남자친구

I can’t wait to watch it again with english subtitles hahahaha. He finally addresses her in informal way (was waiting for him to call her “soohyun-ah) but i still love it! I don’t think I could sleep tonight, still can’t get over that long and passionate kiss *fans self 

• Like 11
  • LOL 6

17 minutes ago, leedonghaek said:

You guys still alive? *fans self*

:sweatingbullets:

My soul is writing in this forum because my consciousness has gone with Kim Jin Hyuk's and Cha Soo Hyun's kisses.

Kiss Scene Clip 

Dv_ewrSUwAARLMO.jpg

Spoiler

Dv_ewQZUwAAwdFm.jpg

Dv_gUW0XQAA-63z.jpg

Spoiler

Dv_gUWcXcAI1Yno.jpg

Dv_gUW-WsAAnpJ_.jpg

Dv_gUWmW0AAggpK.jpg

Dv_gUW0XQAA-63z.jpg

• Like 15
  • LOL 4
  • Thanks 5

6 minutes ago, leedonghaek said:

You guys still alive? *fans self*

:sweatingbullets:

Barely! 

I got so excited I ended up closing my stream before the epilogue scene. Can someone share a link to the scene, there was more kissing? :D

@gumtaek yayyy! Why such low representation for 20s, my people are probably still in shock like me. 

• Like 9
  • LOL 8

the kiss taste sweet like honey..Bo Gu-sshi I will put u into my actor list that pro at kissing.. :phew:

Ahhh I'm imagining things in my head.....director-nim, u are listening us to give best kiss so far, maybe it's not that bad if u give us sneak peek at the bed room scene, hahaha

• Like 2
  • LOL 16

2 minutes ago, NongpeeP said:

My soul is writing in this forum because my consciousness has gone with Kim Jin Hyuk's and Cha Soo Hyun's kisses.

Thank you for the video..was searching for this..will be rerunning this for the next 1 week!! 

• Like 6
  • LOL 1

1 minute ago, NongpeeP said:

NOOOO!

Don't let ur consciousness disturbs their hot making out sesh!

We need a rerun of that next week and no other external forces are allowed for it.

Even your consciousness.hahahaha

• Like 4
  • LOL 4

1 minute ago, redbeanbuns said:

the kiss taste sweet like honey..Bo Gu-sshi I will put u into my actor list that pro at kissing.. :phew:

Ahhh I'm imagining things in my head.....director-nim, u are listening us to give best kiss so far, maybe it's not that bad if u give us sneak peek at the bed room scene, hahaha

They might need another extra week off perhaps? :D

• Like 2
  • LOL 6

6 minutes ago, ahdrianaa said:

Barely! 

I got so excited I ended up closing my stream before the epilogue scene. Can someone share a link to the scene, there was more kissing? :D

@gumtaek yayyy! Why such low representation for 20s, my people are probably still in shock like me. 

:yum: My boyfriend called me right as the credits rolled and I got so flustered I closed my stream too...  Hopefully naver has the epilogue uploaded lol.

• Like 3
  • LOL 9