[Drama 2018-2019] Encounter / Boyfriend, 남자친구

2 hours ago, gumtaek said:

Hashtags that help add buzz to the drama

#박보검   

#송혜교  

#tvN수목드라마

#남자친구

Happy that this thread is moving fast! Proof that the drama is loved by i-fans. As you well know, Soompi is the largest KEnt site for i-fans!

So I’ve been retweeting like crazy with the hashtags and twitter blocked me :joy: good thing I can prove I’m not a robot.

• Like 4
  • LOL 6
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, gumtaek said:

Hashtags that help add buzz to the drama

#박보검   

#송혜교  

#tvN수목드라마

#남자친구

Happy that this thread is moving fast! Proof that the drama is loved by i-fans. As you well know, Soompi is the largest KEnt site for i-fans!

I am back to my old twitter account just to retweet those hastag, oh my..... :D

@dukesa1122 I feel you :P

• Like 5
  • LOL 3

드라마 남자친구 (tvn boyfriend)

남자친구 (boy friend)

the below is the link that we can search for boyfriend drama news.  all video / related article. 

https://search.naver.com/search.naver?sm=tab_hty.top&where=nexearch&query=드라마+남자친구&oquery=알함브라+궁전의+추억&tqi=Uu7xxdpySEZssaU6u3Rsssssscl-488790

this is very funny. LOL 

• LOL 5

https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=213&aid=0001078347

Credit: Google Translate

Park Bo Gum's and Song Hye Kyo's Effect, "Boyfriend" Top Content Influence Index once again

Enter the article 2018.12.26 3:06 pm
0001078347_001_20181226150652163.jpg?type=w540

'Boyfriend' has once again ranked No. 1 in the content influence index. 

According to CJ ENM and Nielsen Korea 's "Content Influence Index" in the third week of December, TVN drama' Boyfriend '

'Boyfriend' is a romance drama that begins with Cha Soo Hyun(Song Hye-kyo), who has never lived her chosen life, and accidental meet free soul Kim Jin-hyuk. It has gained popularity by exceeding the audience rating of 10%. 

Especially, 'Boyfriend' was ranked # 1 in the 'High Interest Program', in addition to the Content Influence Index. 

The 2nd place is MBC 'I live alone', the third is SBS 'Empress', the fourth is tvN' Alhambra Palace memories', and the fifth is SBS ' 

On the other hand, 'boyfriend' is off on 26th and 27th. It will be broadcast on January 2 next year. 

[TV report = Park Yu-ji] 'Boyfriend' has once again ranked No. 1 in the content influence index. 

According to CJ ENM and Nielsen Korea 's "Content Influence Index" in the third week of December, TVN drama' Boyfriend '(Yoo Young - a. This is the second time since last week. 

'Boyfriend' is a romance drama that begins with Cha Byoung-hyo (Song Hye-kyo), who has never lived his chosen life, and the accidental meeting of free and clear soul Kim Jin-hyuk. It has gained popularity by exceeding the audience rating of 10%. 

Especially, 'Boyfriend' was ranked # 1 in the 'High Interest Program' in addition to the Content Influence Index. 

The second place is MBC 'I live alone', the third is SBS 'Empress', the fourth is tvN' Alhambra Palace memories', and the fifth is SBS ' 

On the other hand, 'boyfriend' is off 26th and 27th. It will be broadcast on January 2 next year. 

• Like 14
  • Thanks 3

https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=109&aid=0003926802

Park Bo Gum and Song Hye Kyo Synergy, Boyfriend Top Influence Index

Article Entered 2018.12.26 at 3:01 pm.0003926802_001_20181226150107419.jpg?type=w540

[OSEN = Park Soo-young] TVN 'boyfriend' was influenced by Park Bo-gum x Song Hye-kyo power, 'interest' and 'topicality'. 

On December 26, CPI, a consumer behavior-based content impact measurement model jointly developed by CJ ENM and Nielsen Korea, ranked # 1 in influential programs, high-interest programs, and top programs in the third week of December, according to reports. did. 

The TVN drama 'Boyfriend' is receiving the great love of viewers with the warm romance of Park Bo Sung and Song Hye Kyo. It has attracted a beautiful visual impression and possesses a strong influence, interest, and topicality. 

MBC 'Naonjasanda' was the second most influential program in the big activity of Jeon Hyun Moo and Park Narae. SBS 'Empress of the Empress', tvN 'Memories of Alhambra Palace' and SBS 'Ugly Cubs' side by side. Interestingly, program rankings are similar. After the first 'boyfriend', 'Ugly Kid', 'Empress',' Alhambra 's memories' and' Naonjasanda 'are forming the fifth place. Especially 'Ugly Cubs' have 19 stairs compared to Jeonju. KBS 2TV 'Superman Returns' was followed by 'Boyfriend' in the top of the list. After that, there are "I Am Saints", "Memories of Alhambra Palace", "Empress of the Empress" and "Ugly Kid". comet568@osen.co.kr [Photo] MBC, OSEN DB

View original image[OSEN = Park Soo-young] TVN 'boyfriend' was influenced by Park Bo-gum x Song Hye-kyo power, 'Top Interest' and 'Topicality'. 

On December 26, CPI, a Consumer Power Index jointly developed by CJ ENM and Nielsen Korea, Boyfriend ranked # 1 influential programs, high-interest programs, and top programs for 3 weeks consecutively in December, according to the reports.

The TVN drama 'Boyfriend' is receiving the great love of viewers with the warm romance of Park Bo Gum and Song Hye Kyo. It has attracted a beautiful visual impression and possesses a strong influence, interest, and topicality. 

MBC 'I Live Alone' was the second most influential program in the big activity of Jeon Hyun Moo and Park Narae. SBS 'Empress of the Empress', tvN 'Memories of Alhambra Palace' and SBS 'Ugly Cubs' side by side. Interestingly, program rankings are similar. After the first 'boyfriend', 'Ugly Kid', 'Empress',' Alhambra 's memories' and' Naonjasanda 'are forming the fifth place. Especially 'Ugly Cubs' have 19 stairs compared to Jeonju. KBS 2TV 'Superman Returns' was followed by 'Boyfriend' in the top of the list. After that, there are "I Am Saints", "Memories of Alhambra Palace", "Empress of the Empress" and "Ugly Kid". 

Credit: Google Translate 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, thesunset said:

And Jinhyuk’s indirect love confession was one of the most beautiful ones I’ve watched in kdramas. 

Yes. He has a way with words. When he went to Sokcho and had breakfast with CSH and ask she asked why he was there, he answered “because I miss you, thats why I came”. He could have said “because I like you” but JH being JH has his own lines. Lines that are deeper and even more meaningful rather than just saying “i like you”.

I dont know why people say the scriptwriter or the script sucks when the lines are too deep.

• Like 15

8 hours ago, NongpeeP said:

I like KJH’s character about his friendship. It might be healthy for their friendship that KJH is decisive and has clearly spoken HI is a friend. As close friends, one might feel more than a friend but another can treasure friendship by clear expression with solid line of friendship, rather than being ambiguous or even worse by giving hope.  

CSH’s character started with keeping her emotions and her own needs deeply inside. CSH’s change might start from a little thing like going to playground, asking whom KJH talked on the phone at 12.42, requesting KJH to join ramyeon on weekend, and the turning point to pre-relationship when she cried so hard&appear in front of the paint around KJH’s neighbor.

He is not the only one who "friendzoned" her. Don't forget that when HI apologized to her superior Kim Sun Joo, the latter reminded her that she was just a friend.

But here we have to ask ourselves: What was the reason why HI called CSH? Actually, she wanted CSH to stop the transfer, since later she expects that JH is remaining in the PR team. She thought that once CSH hears about this, she will stop it. In reality, she was actually thinking more about herself. She didn't want to be separated from JH. She never thought about the consequences if the transfer was stopped: JH and CSH's reputation would have been more damaged. 

Since he was so firm with HI (about being friend), I think now that JH might have been aware of her feelings for him but decided to ignore them and repeat that she was just a friend, like f. ex. telling her that she was ugly. He teased her, the proposal in form of a joke is kind of ignored and taken as a joke... because he knew that once it is revealed, their relationship can never be the same.

Now, I am wondering if JH's future disappearance is not related to HI. So far, JH has never experienced any betrayal unlike CSH and I am wondering if this will happen in the next episode, especially if HI witnesses the kiss. So far, she just knows that CSH and JH are in a "some" relationship hence she can view it as a chance that it is not too late. Moreover, since CSH allows JH to be sent to Sokcho, HI might get the impression that their relationship has not evolved... she might think like JWS. But seeing JH kissing CSH could be the trigger for her to change the tactic and betray JH. Sure, there is no guarantee about this... yet, HI has never been honest with JH and hid her true intentions and feelings hidden behind their so called friendship.    

• Like 12

10 minutes ago, thesunset said:

I love to watch a simple, natural story to cultivate a romance. SooHyun and Jinhyuk’s developing romance is hitting everything right for me till now.

Put them together, Go slowly, Show that they like being together, Show how confused they are, etc. I can go on even further with all the right steps to have an organic romance but what I love the most is the ‘Respect’ that is shown.

And Jinhyuk’s indirect love confession was one of the most beautiful ones I’ve watched in kdramas. 

Totally agreed, I love this natural story. 

4 minutes ago, dukesa1122 said:

Yes. He has a way with words. When he went to Sokcho and had breakfast with CSH and ask she asked why he was there, he answered “because I miss you, thats why I came”. He could have said “because I like you” but JH being JH has his own lines. Lines that are deeper and even more meaningful rather than just saying “i like you”.

I dont know why people say the scriptwriter or the script sucks when the lines are too deep.

I like the development of the story and also the script prevailing audiences' heart with characters' feeling, rather than just typical words. I don't understand why some people complained scriptwriter, their familiar dramas should not set the standard bar to measure Encounter. 

• Like 8

Encounter to me (the first 8 episodes at least), is a well acted, well written classic romance/modern fairytale that you can watch 20 years from now and would still make your heart flutter. It’s an instant classic for me

I just hope the last 8 episodes would deliver

• Like 13

1 hour ago, ahdrianaa said:

Where is CSH going? 

That person is so lucky! What are the chances you’re driving and then you look to your right, and shazam Song Hye Kyo is driving beside you! :bawling:

12 minutes ago, gigivillaceran said:

My Gosh i miss  our Jisoo Couple :bawling:

Same here. I think I’m having separation anxiety. This is the reason why I never watch kdramas while it’s still on going, it’s driving me nuts. I tried watching different dramas but my mind flies back our OTP and or I sleep through it. :dissapointed_relieved:

• Like 10

24 minutes ago, rahma92 said:

Me rerun boyfriend today :wub:

Brilliant! :lol:  

I'm still laughing so hard when watching this part :joy:

This post made me search about Ko Chang Seok (Mr.Nam), wiki mentioned him as an experienced and skillfull actor who have worked for musical plays, dramas, and movie...currently he is one of busiest supporting actors.

Ko Chang Seok is one of closed sunbae in the same agency(Blossom Ent.) as Park Bo Gum, Park Bo Gum occasionally appeares on movie premier by Ko Chang Seok’s invitation. 

To praise PD and crews again, Encounter’s casting is amazing. 

• Like 9