[Drama 2018-2019] Encounter / Boyfriend, 남자친구

2 hours ago, Tola Ir said:

Omg I thought I was the only one :sweatingbullets::joy:

Believe me, we, Bo Gum fans,  have seen far worse coiffure of our boy so this is a "pass" for me! Hahaha! He (and his fans :D) have weathered all sorts of Park Bo Gum hairstyles!

@ihyw: In the link that you provided I saw that there's also a poll for actors and dramas? May I ask you to post these here? I am not able to do it as I am using my mobile phone. Thanks a lot!

DvYvMSNV4AAYpN-?format=jpg&name=large

DvYvMSMUcAAL0QT?format=jpg&name=large                            @joanchan817 Twitter

• Like 11
  • LOL 5

4 minutes ago, gumtaek said:

@leedonghaek: If I am not mistaken, that's Cha Soo Hyun's car and since we have a view of the beach, then most like, she made the trip to see Jin Hyuk in Sokcho.:wub:

Yes..that's what I thought too. So nice to see both leads making efforts to see each other in this drama. Distance means nothing to them. :wub:

• Like 10

Encounter’s Casts and Crews, esp. main leads as Park Bo Gum and Song Hye Kyo with most scenes , work very hard indeed in very cold weather (-10 c or feel much more freezed) 

From the reason in news, PD gave why Encounter would not be on air this week for the quality of the drama. 

By the way, I like this interview by viki which has been released for a big while.

I also watched some short clips from press conference, I found out that Park Bo Gum and Song Hye Kyo are quite different from Kim Jin Hyuk and Cha Soo Hyun in their speaking style, gesture, facial expressions, etc.

That meant Park Bo Gum and Song Hye Kyo create Kim Jin Hyuk , Cha Soo Hyun, and their interactions thoroughly in consultation with PD and scriptwriter. 

Song Hye Kyo and Park Bo Gum mentioned that they both are not familiar before filming Encounter.  We could notice Park Bo Gum called Song Hye Kyo Sunbaenim, Joong Ki Hyung, and Kim Hye Soo Noo Na in Coin Locker Film :D (reflecting different space of familiarity) 

This might suit their characters as same as Kim Jin Hyuk and Cha Soo Hyun who developed from strangers to Boyfriend/Girlfriend. 

I also like the part when Song Hye Kyo and Park Bo Gum has been asked to answer about Song Joong Ki, Song Hye Kyo said Joong Ki supported to work best and will watch drama then.

For Park Bo Gum, he shows love to his closed hyung by referring to Song Joong Ki Hyung’s advise for Encounter to work without worrisome and burden (what others might preliminarily respond for this pairing and let Park Bo Gum be comfortable to act as Song Hye Kyo’s lover character in this melodrama, this blessing from Song Hye Kyo’s husband& Park Bo Gum’s hyung is consequential in many ways) and work the best ever. Park Bo Gum also mentioned he will root for Song Joong Ki’s new drama in TVN Asadal Chronicles, their bonding between Park Bo Gum and Song Joong Ki is a treasure in the tough entertainment business. 

I remember In Love in the Moonlight’s early filming, Park Bo Gum interviewed that he can not fine the right tune in ancient drama, Song Joong Ki called to consult&came to the far filming set to give advise and Cha Tae Hyun also supported as cameo.

In Encounter, Park Bo Gum has had Ko Chang Seok as Mr.Nam.

Even Park Bo Gum might be a hallyu star in others’ eyes but he is still very young and has acted as male lead for just a couple projects, supporting from his closed Hyungs from Blossom Ent. to this maknae is very meaningful. 

• Like 11
  • Thanks 4

Boyfriend took first place in search term of drama on Naver (December 26) although there's no new episode yesterday.

OcRmFlc.jpg

Spoiler

Filming (a few days ago)

hERsGTd.jpg

UhzERd8.jpg

cr. to the owner

Is there really an ice skating scene?? We'll just have to wait and see

jAuwgJt.jpg

cr. to the owner

• Like 15
  • Thanks 5

4 hours ago, gumtaek said:

we, Bo Gum fans,  have seen far worse coiffure of our boy so this is a "pass" for me! Hahaha! He (and his fans :D) have weathered all sorts of Park Bo Gum hairstyles!

:D this is so true. We can't complain even if we don't like it.

• Like 4
  • LOL 5

4 hours ago, gumtaek said:

Believe me, we, Bo Gum fans,  have seen far worse coiffure of our boy so this is a "pass" for me! Hahaha! He (and his fan:D) have weathered all sorts of Park Bo Gum hairstyles!

No offense meant ok. I still love him :wub: haha

Omo! Skating scenes! Yey! :lol:

• Like 5
  • LOL 3

34 minutes ago, bohmi said:

Boyfriend took first place in search term of drama on Naver (December 26) although there's no new episode yesterday.

Hide contents

Filming (a few days ago)

cr. to the owner

Is there really an ice skating scene?? We'll just have to wait and see

cr. to the owner

OMG If there'll be ice skating scene that would be insanely beautiful:love: I miss seeing Kyo doing ice skating again so much! Kyo did some ice-skating scenes in Full House, cf ad and Soonpoong clinic.

Trivia: Kyo has talent in ice-skating!!!

---------

6] They moved from her birthplace in Daegu to the Gangnam District in Seoul, where she trained as a figure skater in elementary school, but quit when she was in the eighth grade.[7]

source:Wikipedia

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks! :)
  • Like 14
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, vu_hoa1983 said:

Watching K-drama for so many years, I grow tired of male leads who are in denial of their feelings, being rude to mask their true intention, forcing themselves on female leads (like forced kiss) or being damaged by their upbringing and social injustice.

So JH is really a breath of fresh air. We already know how he is an amazing son, a hardworking person and someone who knows how to appreciate life with conviction.

What I love about JH most is probably his way of saying things. Very poetic but not cheesy as he truly means and understands what he say. Many of what he says are very deep, meaningful and thought-provoking.

(to his dad)

I believe I was born rich.

Some kids had trouble paying for tuition.

There were many friends who had to pay back student loans.

They're still paying back their loan today.

You paid for my tuition while I attended university, made me food, and provided a house to sleep in.

I'm a very fortunate son.

(to MJ)

I realized that we really do live in different worlds. It's surprising. I'll make sure not to cause more trouble with my feelings, but my feelings aren't based on curiosity. Letting a person come into your heart, even if it's for a brief moment, I believe  such a thing is meaningful.

(to his tea-lady friend)

His friend: She's a privileged woman.

HJ: I don't care about that at all. She smiles every now and then. That really makes my day.

(To SH)

There are paintings. And there's you who likes paintings. And there's me who likes you who likes paintings.

(from "Where, in What Form, Shall We Meet Again?")

Among a multitude of stars

One stares down at me

Among a multitude of people

I stare up at that one star

Where, when, and as what will the two of us

You, one so warm, and me, one so tender, meet again?

(the last two sentences are read by SH but JH will say them out lout if she doesn't)

Having interest in someone is a fight between the certainty and doubt of liking someone.

And that certainty and doubt cross with each other like tides.

When that doubt fades away and all that's left is certainty, that's when love begins.

What if we leave these emotions of certainty and doubt to fight with each other and find out if we like each other? Why don't we say that we're now in a pre-relationship stage and met here again?

A poet named Rainer Maria Rilke once said only the people who hold hands as they walk in the cold city are the ones who will get to see spring. We rode a bike together, and we're drinking coffee together. It's already spring  or us.

I sometimes come to take pictures of the wind. If I shoot the reeds, then I can see the wind.

I learned what love is through a book. Right. So this is what love is.

This is what happens when I fall in love. It's clear to me now.

Thanks to you, it's so clear to me what love is.

My greed has no limit.

I want to have tea with that person

But once I do, I want to enjoy a meal with her.

I want to tell her  my stories.

I want to tell her how I feel.

I want to hold her delicate hands.

I want to hold her in my arms.

"If we follow the way determined by others, we become miserable. There is no such thing in my life".

When these words are sad with PBG's facial expression, warm voice and eye gaze, I can't help but feel the sincerity in each and every words. Seriously, how can we find another character like JH in K-drama? He is not perfect but so endearing.

I totally agreed with your comment esp. with great example of words and also reminded for Kim Jin Hyuk by Park Bo Gum's facial expressions, sincere voice and determinded gaze. 

You made me rerun again. :D

KJH to CJH

- in the tea house after exposing Ramyeon man at lobby.

" I should try to become someone meaningful to you. That's what I decided."

(I found out that KJH and CSH often shared their deep silence with eye contact and slight gesture, be able strike audiences' heart and mind for their development.)

In addition to KJH's wording is like poetic but not cheesy, I also like KJH's and CJH's text messages, they might type one sentence but they then deleted to change another's mood with their secret story they privately knew for another. 

CJH's first message to KJH

- when she saw KJH's downcast face after he was gossiped in the workplace.

" You downloaded the radio application, right? You should listen to it if you're bored. Why don't you ask your favorite Dj to play you song? "

(To share CSH's care as same as when KJH cheer her up in Sukcho)

KJH's message to CJH

- when CJH is sad from her mom's word to hurt CJH's feeling about mom's desired daughter as materialism, KJH saw her face in front of the office

He typed

" CEO, I don't know what's going on but hang in there "

and then deleted&changed message to be

" I told you...that you'd be prettier than a model. It's spring " (CSH smiled with his message) 

• Like 14

22 minutes ago, caileysmiley said:

OMG If there'll be ice skating scene that would be insanely beautiful:love: I miss seeing Kyo doing ice skating again so much! Kyo did some ice-skating scenes in Full House, cf ad and Soonpoong clinic.

Trivia: Kyo has talent in ice-skating!!!

---------

6] They moved from her birthplace in Daegu to the Gangnam District in Seoul, where she trained as a figure skater in elementary school, but quit when she was in the eighth grade.[7]

source:Wikipedia

We’re feeling the same excitement, chingu! :joy:

Only this time she’ll pretend she doesn’t know how to ice skate. That will be fun haha

• Like 8
  • LOL 2