[Drama 2018-2019] Encounter / Boyfriend, 남자친구

“It’s much better to just quit and go farm with a man she loves”

Aside from a fairy godfather is Mr Nam also a prophet? LOL 

While for the ending, I’d like CSH to get her hotel and her boyfriend, I may be also sold on the idea of them eloping to go farm in...Cuba(?) What can I say, I’m a hopeless romantic :wub:

• Like 9

Another beautiful mv of KJH x CSH :wub:

Yesss @NongpeeP I watched him in city of fathers before, and he's one of main leads. He's versatile's actor. And adored Bogum so much :lol:

If you check Blossom's IG, you will know that he got recognizer because of EC. Just look at the comments. I'm happy for him. :blush:

• Like 8
  • Thanks 4

Feel lonely without our couple..when wed-thurs come,I always come here checking out u guys,our lovely contributors to watch or read your summary but this week I don't know what to do..:huh: this drama is like my happy dose after work..

Rerun-listen boyfriend ost is one of my routine these days (believe it or not thats what happen to me :sweatingbullets:

• Like 8

After scrolls and play around I suddenly remember this pic of SHK leaked before

39665452_1145948422235087_13103601322064

Spoiler

1535858478_zps3rjaxacn.jpg&key=7a977369e

Remember KJH in ep1 said he feels like he knows CSH somewhere. So I think they met before in Korea. Looking at this pic showed is a flashback at some University. All people around SH take a pic of her using old model of phone. This probably the scene they first encounter each other. I believe maybe this is also something that KJH want to ask CSH at a cafe in Cuba in ep1

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, rahma92 said:

Another beautiful mv of KJH x CSH :wub:

Yesss @NongpeeP I watched him in city of fathers before, and he's one of main leads. He's versatile's actor. And adored Bogum so much :lol:

If you check Blossom's IG, you will know that he got recognizer because of EC. Just look at the comments. I'm happy for him. :blush:

I am happy that Ko Chang Seok portray Mr.Nam's role, he is versatile to be able present in dynamic and warm way, not too static. 

By the way, could I scream here for this Encounter's clip of  Ep.9?  

https://tv.naver.com/v/4831947/list/290204

Cha Soo Hyun: "Jinhyuk, I do not have life as someone has decided."

Cha Soo Hyun : "The Closer I get, the more I feel like Jing Hyuk's daily life is shaking."

• Like 9
  • Thanks 11

11 hours ago, bohmi said:

'Boyfriend' ranked first for Contents Influence Index / Contents Power Index (December 17 - December 23) with 286.3 points.

MBC 'I Live Alone' got second place with 247.7 points.

Source : http://tenasia.hankyung.com/archives/1627546

What is the difference between contents power index and buzz worthy ranking?

Encounter seem to be ruling CPI but not buzz worthy? Which is more important? What does each one indicate?

Thanks in advance :D

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks! :)
  • Like 4