[Drama 2018-2019] Encounter / Boyfriend, 남자친구

15 minutes ago, ahdrianaa said:

Barely! 

I got so excited I ended up closing my stream before the epilogue scene. Can someone share a link to the scene, there was more kissing? :D

@gumtaek yayyy! Why such low representation for 20s, my people are probably still in shock like me. 

@ahdrianaa Thank you so much for your kind translations. I can enjoy Encounter without subtitle because of you. This is clips as you asked. 

credit: CHA1226 rischassie 

Encounter ep10 Part 1

Encounter ep10 Part 2 (kiss scenes in the almost last minutes)

• Like 11
  • Thanks 4

For those who havent watched..check the preview in spoiler

Spoiler

CSH left hand has engagement ring which she keeps fondling with..so Ithings are going to move fast now and JH proposes in next episode!! 

Thos who watched the preview..Pls correct me if am wrong

• Like 12
  • Thanks 2

Waiting for an article to officially say how long it lasted:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

We've got a 40-second kiss in Ep. 8

and a 3-minute hug in Ep. 9

@thistle: Mian!

Dv_j076V4AEghhg.jpg:large

ctto

Hmmm...it seems we are all satisfied by the kiss...no complaints so far....just people who are hyperventilating:D

• Like 5
  • LOL 19

Thanks @NongpeeP ! I love how they made it look like an old silent movie from the past, the guard saw them making out but he just ends up smiling, I don’t think this is the first couple who snuck out there and made out. 

@yonaomi123 I know what you mean! I really freaked out. 

@mellinadear CSH was nervous about FaceTiming with him, so she refused the call. 

• Like 14
  • Thanks 1

I LOVE LOVE LOVE EPISODE 10!!!

The show ended like 30 minutes ago, and I'm still grinning like an idiot. And based on the reaction of my chinggus on this forum, I'm not alone.  Be still my heart! Another 2.5 hours to go before Viu puts up the subtitled episode. 

I've always wondered how they will do the inevitable bedroom scene. And with SHK and PBG, it really must be in a tasteful manner. And I think the hot kiss on the balcony leaves little to the imagination without actually showing strewn clothes and tumbling onto bed.  Kudos!  Cuban babies will really be good.

Side note, I always thought they can really play up the rest stop date. They can meet halfway (1.25hr each) and rendezvous at the rest stop EVERYDAY!  Piece of cake to commute. But I'm glad he's making a triumph return to Seoul next week. 

Apart from the kisses and Face Time call, Secretary Jang helping out at the restaurant got me giggling too. 

OMG! Those hot kisses made me unlurk!  :D  one of the best and longest kisses in kdramaland.  Kudos to PBG and SHK for making this drama so believable. Their acting is so daebak!  Thanks to PDnim and writernim for taking us back to Cuba so that CSH and KJH can enjoy their time together without worries. This episode is my favourite so far.

Thanks to all for making this thread so enjoyable :) 

• Like 21
  • LOL 2

So far they give us 4 hugs, 3 kisses?? it still has 6 epi waiting for us..with just that, they already gave me roller coaster feeling. wonder with 6 epi remaining, what kind of story they store for us..I'm not complain though if there is another 6 kisses (or more) :D

• Like 4
  • LOL 12

17 minutes ago, gumtaek said:

Waiting for an article to officially say how long it lasted:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

We've got a 40 second kiss in Ep. 8

and a 3-minute hug in Ep. 9

Spoiler

I counted as 1.30 minute + balcony kiss .20 = 1.50 minute. 

13 minutes ago, ahdrianaa said:

Thanks @NongpeeP ! I love how they made it look like an old silent movie from the past, the guard saw them making out but he just ends up smiling, I don’t think this is the first couple who snuck out there and made out. 

@yonaomi123 I know what you mean! I really freaked out. 

@mellinadear CSH was nervous about FaceTiming with him, so she refused the call. 

I like all epilogues esp. ep10

By the way, I read from Encounter wiki like this

" Principal photography began in September 2018, with part of the filming taking place in Cuba." 

• Like 14
  • LOL 4

42 minutes ago, Josh Marquez said:

Omg the kiss! Everyone’s been asking for more intimate kiss/scenes and they gave us! Thank you so much to the writer, the director, song hye kyo and bogum, the entire encounter family!! Hahahahahha i was overwhelmed by the kiss, one of the best kiss in kdramaland definitely, my first time to see song hye kyo to have that kind of kissing scene and she didn’t disappoint me! The balcony kiss! ( we all know what happened next right? Lol ) Couple rings next episode! Can’t wait for next week. Best episode yet! 

Oh was that couple ring? My imagination thought something else!! 

• Like 4
  • LOL 4

3 minutes ago, utkim said:

No one need to sleep tonight right ? I don’t :lol:

have ve never seen kyo kiss like this before :sweatingbullets:

LOL.  My problem is that I can't go to sleep.  I have to put on my big girl pants and do work now, but all I want to do is flail around in happiness. 

@bebebisous33  Same here!  I was halfway yelling at my screen the whole time during that scene.  She's being so stupid!!!  And I'm quite glad to see the Chairwoman snub her.  Now all I need is for the show to stop dancing around the power struggle between the Chairwoman and SooHyun and start taking the Chairwoman down too.

• Like 12
  • LOL 6

3 minutes ago, utkim said:

have ve never seen kyo kiss like this before :sweatingbullets:

Spoiler

Go to her thread and you'll see more :tounge_xd:

Daebak!

It's getting hot in here. Im actually fanning myself

I am still going back to the gifs that was posted

No complaints AT ALL from this kiss!!!

I want more!! :joy:

• Like 8
  • LOL 7

I'm glad that we only a week away to see uri JinSoo couple.. 

But it also remind me that we have to wave goodbye to them in 3 weeks :anguished: 

I'm too attached to this drama, that i don't think i'll be recover soon..

Until then, let's replay the kissing scene..

again and again and again :wub:

• Like 12
  • LOL 4