[Drama 2018] Love Until the End, 끝까지 사랑

0ly40

5 minutes ago, joan0528 said:

Yes yes..its getting more exciting at the same time i feel hurt for these 4 people ( JH and GY, JB and HK ) but for the sake of revenge and getting rid of SN they must do...i saw on instagram post SN and GY in the police station together, maybe this scene will happen next week..

Can you post the picture here?

Although this is JH's idea of planning the contract marriage between HK and GY, he has complex feelings and so reluctant.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Episode 83

http://program.kbs.co.kr/2tv/drama/lovetoend/pc/board.html?smenu=9725de&bbs_loc=T2018-0426-01-473758,read,,83,784568

GY and HK became "contract couples". It is for catching SN.

At the press conference, GY succeeds in gaining media attention by announcing the technology takeover.

Sena doubts the engagement of GY and HK and put the reporter to take photos of them when they are together.

I just started watching this drama and I usually just read the discussions on here but I felt compelled to say something about what’s currently happening. It wasn’t enough that Se Na got her “too good for her” husband killed and SY’s beloved daddy but now she’s going as far to involving innocent YS in her war and that’s too much.

I have mixed feelings about this new contract marriage because of YS. How will they explain this to him especially if his mom has to go live in HK’s house? If they aren’t seriously marrying for the long-term, how does this affect YS? I think it’s crazy. However, I do also see the point of Se Na’s plan backfiring. I hope this is the first step to her undoing.

I think I might currently dislike Emily more than Se Na. I don’t pity her. She messed  with fire thinking she wouldn’t get burned and she did it knowing what Se Na is capable of. Currently Emily’s constant threats to GY seriously get on my nerves. Why is she trying to assert authority over Yoon Soo when Jung Han respects GY’s choices with YS? Why is GY even putting up with this girl by going to meet her when she calls? She’s not obligated to do this. If anything, Emily should be whining to JH. Quite frankly, because she seems so unstable I dislike it very much when she brings up YS. 

23 minutes ago, joan0528 said:

Me too i really hate emily for alwsys threatining GY over YS, she thinl she have the right over the kids hahaha she really is crazy..

YS is smart kid, he know that his mother and JH are divorce and he said its ok..little by little they will explain it to the kids but i think leaving in HK house, YS will not feel bored because SY there and also he like HK..

I know YS will enjoy living with SY but what I mean is they have to explain some things to him because I’m sure some other kid might ask him if he has a new daddy if the news of GY and HK is very widespread. Then YS would probably be confused about if HK is his uncle or his new daddy so then he has two daddies. :lol: The whole thing gets more confusing when JB is brought into it. Ah, whatever. I just think it’s crazy but I do realize this is akin to a US soap opera which I have watched plenty in the past. 

Well, Emily should be pleased with this new development nonetheless. Maybe she can finally stop calling GY out behind the school backyard. 

9 minutes ago, joan0528 said:

Maybe they will explaine to him one at a time, i think i will not take long th8s contract marriage so they dont need to explain deeper to YS..JH also might talk to YS about the situation..

The annoulment paper are on the way for emily, looking at the situation now i think JH will not hesitate for divorce already because now he really put his life on the line so even if emily threatened her to call the US people to kill him he will not back out..

I don’t think JH will escape this situation without losing something. It’s a pity because Se Na has done so much wrong and hardly suffered any consequence. Yet I know JH will lose something. 

As to Emily, my biggest fear is that she gets her hands on Yoon Soo. I don’t want the writer to go there at all. Please spare the child. 

1 hour ago, joan0528 said:

Maybe they will explaine to him one at a time, i think i will not take long th8s contract marriage so they dont need to explain deeper to YS..JH also might talk to YS about the situation..

The annoulment paper are on the way for emily, looking at the situation now i think JH will not hesitate for divorce already because now he really put his life on the line so even if emily threatened her to call the US people to kill him he will not back out..

l agree that GY will explain to YS with patient and reason out to him. He is a smart boy, he will understand what his mother is going through. He knows that his parents are divorced and he takes it so easily. l think that he never expect that his parents will marry again or go back together.

Anyway, this is just an engagement, it is much simple to explain to him. 

l think that there are no marriage for them at this moment as they try to work out fast to catch SN.

With Emily threatening, JH has already been prepared.

She will give up the custody once she finds out that GY and HK are engaged.

Even when she files for custody, JH has already divorced with her. He told Emily that the divorce needs one month to be processed.

By now, their divorce should be on the way.

I didn't think they will go this far in this drama.  Doing the contract marriage is going to ruin GY's reputation more - she will be tagged as a woman who moves from one man to another.  And what about HK and JB?  Most  especially, how will a 6-year old boy understand what the adults are doing?  The adults themselves couldn't solve the problem and now they are doing something to confuse the kids more.  Arranged marriage or not, both GY and HK are proving to everyone that the 'fake relationship' is not fake at all.

where has the mind of the writer gone to?  This is full of S*******T!!!!  Maybe I should stay away for a bit - will come back with 2 or 3 episodes left in the drama - and that should be around Christmas and a good ending would probably a good Christmas present for me.

BTW - the writer must have gone Christmas-shopping and hasn't come back to explain why - why was Sena let out of the jail in spite of the charges against her - like industrial espionage and conspiracy to commit murder?  Why is a criminal like SN allowed to continue to disturb other people's lives when she is supposed to be paying for her crimes?  All of these are happening because the lead characters themselves are weak - and seems like the writer is trying to prove that evil  always win over good.  Why don't the writer do something about the weak character of HK?  And what exactly is the meaning of the title of the  drama Love Until The Ed?  Love to do evil until the end?  This is supposed to be a family drama - not a rebellious drama, for Pete's sake!!

Okay - done my ranting - will go watch Move Over Fate!!

• Guest changed the title to [Current Drama 2018-2019] Love Until the End, 끝까지 사랑 - Mon - Fri @ 19:50 KST
Just now, fansdrama said:

l agree that GY will explain to YS with patient and reason out to him. He is a smart boy, he will understand what his mother is going through. He knows that his parents are divorced and he takes it so easily. l think that he never expect that his parents will marry again or go back together.

Anyway, this is just an engagement, it is much simple to explain to him. 

l think that there are no marriage for them at this moment as they try to work out fast to catch SN.

With Emily threatening, JH has already been prepared.

She will give up the custody once she finds out that GY and HK are engaged.

Even when she files for custody, JH has already divorced with her. He told Emily that the divorce needs one month to be processed.

By now, their divorce should be on the way.

This - how is GY going to explain ANYTHING to that boy when she couldn't even answer his question about WHY did they get divorce - did they no longer love each other?  

SN is right under their noses and they can't catch her? Catch her doing what?  JH even went to China to confirm SN's  evil doings and that is  not enough?  They all know the articles about HK and GY are wrong - and they were all fabricated by SN - and yet they can't move?  SN is laughing behind their backs - actually not laughing but smirking.  She's got everyone wrapped around her small finger!!!  What a joke. 

This drama is the worst so far from Promise, First Love Again, etc.

BTW - getting engaged and marrying into HK, fake or not, will make GY an unfit mother - she's been involved with different men now - the more reason Emily and JH's mom have to stick their noses on YS - and  the story goes on!!!

@viyra, I share the same opinion as you. Forget about the adults and think of the child. Wouldn’t YS want to know why his mom is moving into Uncle HK’s house and why is she sleeping in his room assuming they will be trying to fool his family? Or is this a thing where everything is out in the open and all the family members know that they’re engaged/married to put an end to the rumors. No matter what, this is confusion. For a little boy to be trapped in this is pretty strange to me unless he just doesn’t think of these things.

I know that YS accepted that his parents are divorced but that is simple enough because he lived without his dad for 6 years. But to bring HK into the equation “without” a serious long-term commitment isn’t right for the child in my opinion. 

Just now, celebrianna said:

@viyra, I share the same opinion as you. Forget about the adults and think of the child. Wouldn’t YS want to know why his mom is moving into Uncle HK’s house and why is she sleeping in his room assuming they will be trying to fool his family? Or is this a thing where everything is out in the open and all the family members know that they’re engaged/married to put an end to the rumors. No matter what, this is confusion. For a little boy to be trapped in this is pretty strange to me unless he just doesn’t think of these things.

I know that YS accepted that his parents are divorced but that is simple enough because he lived without his dad for 6 years. But to bring HK into the equation “without” a serious long-term commitment isn’t right for the child in my opinion. 

Why don't these people put their heads together and think of a better way?  There would more ugly rumors about GY when this happens.  And are they going to explain to the public that what they had is a contract engagement/marriage?  Yes - GY would be sleeping in HK's room - are they going  to play Stop/Go?  Will they tell that to the public also?  And why are they allowing Emily stalk the child YS?  Should we send the border patrols to their playground and guard YS?  This is ridiculous!!  That writer must be nuts!!!

12 minutes ago, viyra said:

Why don't these people put their heads together and think of a better way?  There would more ugly rumors about GY when this happens.  And are they going to explain to the public that what they had is a contract engagement/marriage?  Yes - GY would be sleeping in HK's room - are they going  to play Stop/Go?  Will they tell that to the public also?  And why are they allowing Emily stalk the child YS?  Should we send the border patrols to their playground and guard YS?  This is ridiculous!!  That writer must be nuts!!!

Quite frankly they are making a mockery of marriage. I wish they didn’t though. Already I thought the contract marriage between Jung Han and Emily complicates things even if it’s a fake marriage because it still has legal rights to it. Now they want to add another one and add more legal complications. It’s just confusion upon confusion. Poor JB hasn’t even married yet and everybody around her is marrying like it’s no big deal. :blink: 

I also have a problem with the way GY and her family allows YS outside unguarded. It was fine before when nothing was happening but now that she’s in the news and strangers are showing up at their place it makes sense for them to pay more attention to the child’s safety. And even before that, with Emily running off her mouth, GY should make sure she knows where her child is and with whom. 

Quite frankly they are making a mockery of marriage. I wish they didn’t though. Already I thought the contract marriage between Jung Han and Emily complicates things even if it’s a fake marriage because it still has legal rights to it. Now they want to add another one and add more legal complications. It’s just confusion upon confusion. Poor JB hasn’t even married yet and everybody around her is marrying like it’s no big deal. :blink: 

I also have a problem with the way GY and her family allows YS outside unguarded. It was fine before when nothing was happening but now that she’s in the news and strangers are showing up at their place it makes sense for them to pay more attention to the child’s safety. And even before that, with Emily running off her mouth, GY should make sure she knows where her child is and with whom. 

Should I say SK environment is safe for them to allow a child to be wandering around unattended?  I guess we, the international viewers are quite skeptical about how the writer and the production team of the drama is presenting this.  There are so many things happening in this drama that are not legally acceptable (not just here in the US and probably around the world), i.e., allowing Sena to just go around beating everyone in the head with her evil acts and not be punished at all.  I really hated the fact that she was let out of the prison and even planned the attack on JH later.  They don't have to wait for Chief Baek to be caught - get SN and let her talk - she talks nonstop anyway when she's scared.  Just like when she almost drowned, she told GY everything about Chief Baek.

@viyra, I pretty much check out my brain when it comes to the Se Na parts. I think the writer should have plotted Se Na’s villainy in small stages or rather, balanced out her wins and losses since this drama is 100 episodes long. To have a villain always winning like this is beyond ridiculous. 

About YS, I do understand kids’ freedom to play unguarded in some countries. I grew up in such a place. However, what I mean is GY saw Emily holding her son uninvited many episodes ago. Emily has been constantly threatening her in terms of her son. She shouldn’t wait until an obviously jealous and obsessive person like Emily actually does something and again it would make it seem like GY failed to protect something or someone that should have been protected in the first place. The good guys keep repeating this mistake.

@viyra, I pretty much check out my brain when it comes to the Se Na parts. I think the writer should have plotted Se Na’s villainy in small stages or rather, balanced out her wins and losses since this drama is 100 episodes long. To have a villain always winning like this is beyond ridiculous. 

About YS, I do understand kids’ freedom to play unguarded in some countries. I grew up in such a place. However, what I mean is GY saw Emily holding her son uninvited many episodes ago. Emily has been constantly threatening her in terms of her son. She shouldn’t wait until an obviously jealous and obsessive person like Emily actually does something and again it would make it seem like GY failed to protect something or someone that should have been protected in the first place. The good guys keep repeating this mistake.

I also don't understand the constant threatening - like filing for custody.  Why is that being allowed - not just by GY but the father himself.  Even if she claims she  is the wife of JH, she has no rights over the boy - she has no relation to the boy - and the father has yet to establish his relationship.

This drama is really going nowhere - just put SN in jail.  Chairman Jung, who is in jail is even moving faster than those who are moving around freely.

1 minute ago, viyra said:

I also don't understand the constant threatening - like filing for custody.  Why is that being allowed - not just by GY but the father himself.  Even if she claims she  is the wife of JH, she has no rights over the boy - she has no relation to the boy - and the father has yet to establish his relationship.

This drama is really going nowhere - just put SN in jail.  Chairman Jung, who is in jail is even moving faster than those who are moving around freely.

Let’s hope that since it’s winding down to the end the charges against Se Na and her fake daddy actually sticks. Too bad Song Yi is also caught up in her mother’s mess. She needs to go to grandma. 

If I was in GY’s place I would tell JH to check his wife and her ambitions towards YS. I would tell him to control his wife. In that way he can better control the situation. Currently I doubt JH knows about these constant threats that Emily is breathing out. 

Just now, Leila Essalih said:

yes i'm bad. now that jh feel the same thing that ky did ;  i can be by his side :innocent:

agree with you @celebriannaky should tell jh what his crazy wife do.

with so many confidantes around him, how come JH doesn't know?  Kei was able to put a tracker on SN's phone - and he couldn't on Emily?  JH knows Emily is not to  be trusted - many times she tried to hook-up with SN again - what has he done?  That is why he continues to be misunderstood by everyone  - his intentions are not very clear to them.  And please - give HK some genuine balls :smirk: and make him do something about his life.  Just like what JH said, HK always wants to butt in asking GY what he can do to help - but actually has not done anything.

@Leila Essalih, I don’t think JH needed to be put in this spot for him to understand how much he hurt GY or himself. JH must have spent years consciously focusing on revenge to actually come this far. Don’t our hurt feelings fade over time unless we intentionally focus on the wrong that was done to us to keep our hatred alive? However, I think that even if Yoon Soo didn’t exist, JH would have faced a difficult time because of GY. It’s easy to forget when the person he loves is far away but once he returned, he even went to that park where he used to hangout with GY and this was before he found out about Yoon Soo. He’s obviously in love with GY and I think he realizes now how much he’s messed up his life.

I understand his desire for justice or revenge, according to how he sees it, but he hurt himself a lot by the path he pursued. Right now his future is so uncertain because of that “dark” threat that Emily keeps bringing up. I don’t know what he did in NY but it seems like his life will be in danger if some person or organization finds him.

@viyra, I think JH is underestimating Emily. He probably thinks she’s harmless. I wish these good folks would wise up. They need to watch more drama like us. As to HK, I wonder if JB will dump him now. :lol: I don’t know how she’ll react to this news. 

Archived