[Drama 2018] The Third Charm, 제3의 매력

0ly40

3 hours ago, chickfactor said:

Yeah, that was really sweet.

Choi = him

So = little

Ri = Lee (Young-Jae's last name)

Her name means "little girl born from Choi and Lee"

And this name is almost like the writers saying to the viewers - "No, this girl is not Joon-Young's daughter."

I think people resist believing that HC and YJ could really have been in love because:

1. We've been conditioned to believe in One True Pairing by K-dramas. Real life is not that clear-cut.

2. We loved YJ and JY together. HC was the interloper.

Even though I've worked hard to be realistic and argued that grown people ought to be free to make these choices, and fully believe that HC and YJ were and could have been blissfully happy if So-Ri hadn't died - I still feel like we do need more explanation.

Because the last time we saw YJ at age 27, she seemed pretty sure that she was not interested in HC romantically.

People can change their minds, but we do need to see how she came to cross that bridge, somehow.

Thank you for the exact quote of HC's words. I didn't have time to go back and find it. 

At 27 we saw YJ *saying* that she wasn't interested in HC romantically, but was she really saying it to him and JY, or did she keep saying it to convince herself?  

An interloper can only be an interloper if he's given the opening to become one. Has YJ truly been happy fully with JY, she wouldn't have given HC so many mixed messages,  and she wouldn't have questioned her own happiness or unhappiness with JW.

Every time she said it to someone, she then looked unhappy saying it.  It's totally possible and realistic that she was attracted to both men.  There's a reason why she kept giving HC the mixed messages that kept him coming back to her and finally confessing his feelings. And she had enough doubt and self- awareness to break up with JY because she knew she couldn't fully be with him. 

I think all the clues and info are there. It's just that people are used to specific drama "rules" or cliches, and when writers deviate from them, viewers try to still force the drama into the "accepted" format,  rather than look at the story with fresh eyes. 

• Replies 625
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There is a blank that need to feel in between the breakup of YJ-JY and the marriage of YJ-HC.. We still dont know the reason for her to get married with HC after dumping JY..YJ outright rejected the HC in the past.Whats made HC can slip back in and given a second chance by YJ ...

I think this is important because this is what makes YJ slightly unlikable to many viewers,including me..Many feel that for YJ, JY is just some sort of solace, a convenient for her.. She was happy with HC and their daughter... and JY probably not on her mind during that period.....

I do hope that for the last two episodes this question will be answered...

@tali58 What you said is interesting!  There are many gaps in YJ's arc that is still a mystery.  HC is one of them.  It could be interpreted that HC was the one who initiated the divorce.  Many of us assume it is YJ because of the way she left JY.  Could it be HC is the serial divorcee?  Yes, he expressed regret that he couldn't fulfil his ex-wife's happiness but other than that it doesn't seem like he was too brokenhearted in the way he chased YJ.  Yes he was heartbroken when he lost his daughter, who wouldn't and he did try to comfort YJ but we really did not get too much back story aside from those scenes.  He continued to work (I am not saying he shouldn't) while YJ wallowed in depression.  When they parted, he said that he has tried so hard to make it work with YJ whereas for his first wife he said he wished he had tried harder.  It just kind of makes me feel that if he should meet a third woman, he may say the same thing to her about YJ.  That he wished he tried harder.  That he felt helpless when their daughter died and YJ fell into depression.  Is that part and parcel of life, an excuse or just a lamentation of deep regret?  

When SE talked about lack of courage and how YJ lamented that you do need courage to get a hold of the one you love.  She's probably referring to either JY or herself as cowardly.  Most likely herself because it is uncharacteristic of her to be judgmental.  

I am also wondering about the bitter tea and bitter fruit.  YJ said she has come to like the bitter tea from HC's mother and JY's dad had grown bitter persimmons all these years.  Could the writers be insinuating that in spite all all the bitterness in life, people could find happiness in life?  It doesn't have to be with the "love of your life" like other kDramas.  It is about the willingness to make something work inspite of.... perhaps the drama is addressing the question: for richer or poorer, in sickness and in health, forsaking all others, till death do us part.  

Right now at this juncture of the drama, all I know is that JY should go to YJ because she needs help.  It is the humane thing to do.  He will carry her just like he did Soo Jae and the old lady who needed the hair cut.  We know that YJ can't call her bestie or her brother for help because she probably feels they are not in the position to help her having their own problems.  Why would YJ call JY and not HC in times of crisis?  Because HC left her?  Because he is overseas and could not be reached?  It seems like things were looking up after her warm meal with JY and that she was going to snap out of it and get her life in order, only to have the shocking news of JR coming at her.  I think in reflecting at her own mortality, she probably is terrified that she will end up alone and JY seems like only person who constantly bounce back to her life.  It probably took a lot of courage on her part to hold on to a life buoy in JY.  

Looking at HC and JY's characters, SE and YJ's characters and contrasting it, my question would be: when should a person give up?  How much should a person suffer before they should consider giving up?  

They shot the final episode, Small Table.

Cutie pies.

She really cut her hair for the scene!  The pixie cut suits her.

Spoiler

Joo-Ran underwent chemotherapy.

Spoiler

@tali58  @shezaI found that nothing in life goes as planned, including love.  I just think Young Jae learned to love Ho Chul once Joon Young left ;) 

Spoiler

BTS

7 hours ago, pattsue said:

There is a blank that need to feel in between the breakup of YJ-JY and the marriage of YJ-HC.. We still dont know the reason for her to get married with HC after dumping JY..YJ outright rejected the HC in the past.Whats made HC can slip back in and given a second chance by YJ ...

I think this is important because this is what makes YJ slightly unlikable to many viewers,including me..Many feel that for YJ, JY is just some sort of solace, a convenient for her.. She was happy with HC and their daughter... and JY probably not on her mind during that period.....

I do hope that for the last two episodes this question will be answered...

YJ didn't outright reject HC. Her words and actions didn't match. She would verbally reject him, but then give him double messages in her behavior with him. When they accidentally met at his ex's wedding, she went on a long walk with HC, listened to him revealing his vulnerability and his regrets about not being a better husband. She comforted him, and vice versa. Men,  especially proud ones like HC, don't open up like this to a woman unless they feel she's emotionally open to them. 

As much as she was surprised and nonplussed when he sang to her publically, she was also touched and emotional about it.

He was also her rescuer in a couple situations, and stepped in to protect her without a second hesitation. Yet he never tried to tell her what to do or not do. He took care of her without being clingy.  That he also adored her exactly as she was and didn't need apologies all the time would have made falling in love with him even easier. 

Simply put, what she was lacking with JY, HC filled. It's very easy to see why she would fall in love with him and be happy with him.

I don't know that I need any filling in, really. I also don't see how her falling in love with HC would make her a bad person or unlikable. 

I do agree with you 100% that if she's intruding on JY's life now because she needs solace, without taking into consideration how that affects his life, that's not right. Having said that, people dealing with deep loss go through a selfish period where they feel that only they are suffering that much,  that others don't understand what loss is, etc.  We saw this in her inability to see that HC is in as much pain and grief as she is. It doesn't make her a bad person, though, but at times unlikable. 

1 hour ago, tali58 said:

YJ didn't outright reject HC. Her words and actions didn't match. She would verbally reject him, but then give him double messages in her behavior with him. When they accidentally met at his ex's wedding, she went on a long walk with HC, listened to him revealing his vulnerability and his regrets about not being a better husband. She comforted him, and vice versa. Men,  especially proud ones like HC, don't open up like this to a woman unless they feel she's emotionally open to them. 

As much as she was surprised and nonplussed when he sang to her publically, she was also touched and emotional about it.

You know, these kind of things that made her slightly unlikeable especially to JY's supporter..

And it is understandable...

She went out with other guy while she was dating JY.And if she got married after broke up with JY, it looked like she dumped JY for HC..

13 hours ago, pattsue said:

You know, these kind of things that made her slightly unlikeable especially to JY's supporter..

And it is understandable...

She went out with other guy while she was dating JY.And if she got married after broke up with JY, it looked like she dumped JY for HC..

Well, it simply makes her a complex and realistic character. She's full of doubts,  insecurities, and having grown up without parents and just a brother to teach her to navigate through life, she isn't unlikable, just human. 

To be honest, she's not one of my favorite drama female characters by any means and for various reasons. But she's interesting, and Esom really shows her complexity.  But YJ is basically a selfish person, in romantic relationships (she isn't with her brother) regardless of the reasons why. From her very first date with JY, she's more about what she wants and what she thinks. Their first meal together, on that first date, is symbolic -- she doesn't bother to see that he's suffering eating spicy foods because it's what she wants to eat. All the signs are there, and he even tells her so. On first viewing,  it's funny,  but in retrospect, it's a foreshadowing of things to come.  

The reason I liked her when she was with HC is that for those periods of time, she was slightly less selfish and self- involved and actually "heard" the other person. She didn't break up with JY directly because of HC, but rather because he indirectly makes her realize on her own that she's not in a healthy relationship with JY, that she's hurting JY, that she's not what JY wants her to be, nor does she want to be how he wants her to be.  So breaking up with JY, and letting him find himself and his happiness is actually an unselfish act. HC is the catalyst, not the cause. 

I see the bitter tea story as part of that. She first drank it in consideration for him, to please his mother. But she grew to like it, in other words, she grew to like being considerate and making compromises out of love, even though it was hard at first.

But she fully regressed after losing Sori. She's not interested in other people's feelings,  including HC's, even in their grief. She acts as if only she lost Sori, not him, too. I think that's what some of what HC means when he says he wonders why he had tried so hard. She's the one who wanted the divorce because instead of sharing their grief with him and getting through it together, she really doesn't want to face his as well. She wanted the happy family they once were, but she doesn't want to be with him when they're both suffering, and he's run out of strength to coax her back out of her habitual self- involvement. 

So I totally get while many viewers dislike her, especially if they're looking for the typical drama romantic heroine, but she's an interesting character, and definitely a very realistic one. 

Ep.15 Video Preview - translated

Young-Jae: Joon-Young, this is Young-Jae. I wanted to call someone, but I have no one else to call.

Se-Eun: Tomorrow is when our families will meet each other. I can't believe it.

Joon-Young: Se-Eun, I have something to say to you.

Soo-Jae: Baek Joo-Ran, I can't contact her, I can't call her.

Joo-Ran: That I am sick, to please hug me tight, I should have said. (Soo-Jae comes to see her.) I fussed about wanting love, but I never knew what it really was.

Young-Jae: Joon-Young, you don't have to worry about me.

Joon-Young: Young-Jae...

--

Ep.15 Text Preview - translated

영재(이솜 분)의 전화를 받은 준영(서강준 분)은 수화기 너머로 들리는 영재의 목소리를 향하고. 아프고 다친 영재의 모습을 보며 흔들리지만 이내 상견례에 설레는 가족과 자신만을 바라보는 세은(김윤혜 분)을 생각하며 마음을 다잡는데. 한편, 항암치료 차 병원에 입원한 주란(이윤지 분)은 자신의 투병 사실을 숨기느라 바쁘고, 이를 알 리 없는 수재(양동근 분)는 주란을 찾기 위해 영재를 찾아가는데...

After answering Young-Jae's phone call, Joon-Young goes towards her voice that he hears on his phone. Seeing Young-Jae hurt and injured shakes him up, but he holds himself back thinking about the two families who were excited to meet each other, and for Se-Eun, who has eyes only for him. Joo-Ran, who is admitted to the hospital to receive chemotherapy is busy hiding her illness from others. But Soo-Jae, who couldn't know about it goes to see Young-Jae to find Joo-Ran...

Hi everyone, what an emotional week it has been for this forum thread. The drama has been at the back of my mind too, been thinking about how the ending will be (whenever I had free time).

@chickfactor Thank you for posting the translation, I saw the clip on IG and was wondering what they were saying. 

I researched (stalked) some other threads and IG comments about this show. Some responses I saw were:

- "I can see that he wants to choose hard times with YJ instead of choosing happiness"

- "I stopped watching this show since both male and female leads are weak"

- "I want Young Jae to have a happy ending because her life has been an absolute s*** show from the beginning"

- "YJ's character is very toxic"

It's really interesting how everyone's opinions are so different for this drama. Other dramas that I have watched faithfully with high amount of discussion (Goblin, Mr Sunshine are just 2 examples), the viewers' opinions about each character are generally in the same direction. For this show, it's really free for all. 

For me, I think real life is really like this show. It's full of opinions and everyone's experience is different, so our reactions to things are also different. 

Are YJ or JY weak? I'm sure everyone has strong moments and weak moments in their life. YJ was really strong in every misfortune that happened to her. She was only weak when she got drunk and gave in to her innermost desire which is to talk to JY. JY was really strong by living in Portugal for 4 years, and also for getting his police license and doing well in his job when it's actually not his interest. He is only weak whenever YJ (his soft spot) reached out to him. 

If JY pursues his heart and follows YJ, does it mean it's happy ending? Not really, they will have lots of tension, being angry, quarrels, but deep in their hearts they really, purely, truly love each other. Are 100% concentrated angry arguments worth it just to feel pure love? 

They may even break up again, just because they are so incompatible in character, but yet they love each other so much. 

Is true love really enough, to last forever? In spite of everything else in life?

If JY marries SE, someone who is so similar to him (actually not really, she just acted some of her similarities e.g. she doesn't like the same type of peach as him, I low-key dislike SE's character...), harmonious family in-laws, sweet and doting wife on the surface, everyday peaceful home, no arguments at all, will he be really happy?

If he sees YJ on the street coincidentally after 10 years and their eyes meet, will his heart twinge with regret, crestfallen look, or will he feel "yes, I made the right decision marrying SE"? 

What is happiness, what is a happy ending?

I'm still searching for it in real life. And I hope that in this unreal Korean drama that is written so realistically, maybe the writers (probably older than me) can share with me what they think a realistic ending will be for the characters of JY and YJ, of whom I have spent 16 hours with by the end of this show. 

Because I sincerely want to know. 

3 hours ago, 122am said:

If JY pursues his heart and follows YJ, does it mean it's happy ending? Not really, they will have lots of tension, being angry, quarrels, but deep in their hearts they really, purely, truly love each other. Are 100% concentrated angry arguments worth it just to feel pure love? 

They may even break up again, just because they are so incompatible in character, but yet they love each other so much. 

Is true love really enough, to last forever? In spite of everything else in life?

If JY marries SE, someone who is so similar to him (actually not really, she just acted some of her similarities e.g. she doesn't like the same type of peach as him, I low-key dislike SE's character...), harmonious family in-laws, sweet and doting wife on the surface, everyday peaceful home, no arguments at all, will he be really happy?

If he sees YJ on the street coincidentally after 10 years and their eyes meet, will his heart twinge with regret, crestfallen look, or will he feel "yes, I made the right decision marrying SE"? 

I'm still searching for it in real life. And I hope that in this unreal Korean drama that is written so realistically, maybe the writers (probably older than me) can share with me what they think a realistic ending will be for the characters of JY and YJ, of whom I have spent 16 hours with by the end of this show. 

You v put it so well in writing *thumbs up*. Yes what is a happy ending, it is unfortunately in hands of the writer...

If JY musters up his courage and pursues YJ again, I do think their relationship will have a much higher rate of success and reaching happiness. They both have changed for the better the past five years. JY has found his own course and purpose in life by becoming a chef and he is practicing his dream job career wise. He is more confident, less uptight and always been considerate towards YJ. The last step for him to learn/grow now is stop running away from problems, not to avoid 'difficult' situations again. He needs to learn how to solve problems/misunderstandings by communication, not by sticking his head in the sand (talking things out with SE would be a good first step!). YJ has changed also, she was able to love and devote herself to another person. Death of a loved one can really mess a person up, but she was ready to pick up her life again. Just to receive another blow...A relationship might not work with only loving feelings, if lacking communication and consideration. Pls let that be the message the writer wants to tell us.

Like you pointed out, SE just seemed similar/matching to JY on the surface, if necessary she just pretends she likes the same food and also vain innocence (while scheming up some stupid blind date, seriously girl shame on you). If JY ends up with her, thank you writer for showing us selfishness is the key to reach happiness, just ignore the feelings of your partner, what counts is your own desire. Bravo SE if you get what you want. Oh and pls have the writer explain what the hell 'The Third Charm' really meant as title, I would seriously not get it.

Maybe I m biased, once I see OTP I would also like to see a happy ending...Why would that not be a realistic ending? What was the terrible thing YJ did to JY? Why would it only be realistic if JY chooses to live a numb life supposedly happy with SE?

Life is already a daily struggle, I like to watch Kdrama for their twist and turns not often happening irl. I watch Kdramas  mainly for entertainment and to set my mind off the daily  life, so pls give us a good feeling and happy ending for OTP...

Don't know why but after seeing the preview and BTS, I suddenly foresee an ending that I really dislike (maybe because many Kdramas which started so well messed up the endings). With mixed feelings I will watch ep 13 & 14 to brace myself for the finale... 

5 hours ago, 122am said:

Hi everyone, what an emotional week it has been for this forum thread. The drama has been at the back of my mind too, been thinking about how the ending will be (whenever I had free time).

@chickfactor Thank you for posting the translation, I saw the clip on IG and was wondering what they were saying. 

I researched (stalked) some other threads and IG comments about this show. Some responses I saw were:

- "I can see that he wants to choose hard times with YJ instead of choosing happiness"

- "I stopped watching this show since both male and female leads are weak"

- "I want Young Jae to have a happy ending because her life has been an absolute s*** show from the beginning"

- "YJ's character is very toxic"

It's really interesting how everyone's opinions are so different for this drama. Other dramas that I have watched faithfully with high amount of discussion (Goblin, Mr Sunshine are just 2 examples), the viewers' opinions about each character are generally in the same direction. For this show, it's really free for all. 

For me, I think real life is really like this show. It's full of opinions and everyone's experience is different, so our reactions to things are also different. 

Are YJ or JY weak? I'm sure everyone has strong moments and weak moments in their life. YJ was really strong in every misfortune that happened to her. She was only weak when she got drunk and gave in to her innermost desire which is to talk to JY. JY was really strong by living in Portugal for 4 years, and also for getting his police license and doing well in his job when it's actually not his interest. He is only weak whenever YJ (his soft spot) reached out to him. 

I think the reactions are so varied and conflicting because the characters and the story,  the dilemmas the characters face, are very realistic, and the whole cast has been really believable and real in the roles they play. So people react differently based on every viewer's personal beliefs and life experiences. 

Also,  because the story doesn't follow the typical drama "rules" and cliches, it really makes some people upset or uncomfortable.  There is no "evil" or "bad" character in the story, so people are trying to force HC, or SE, or even YJ into that expected role, even though none of these three characters are evil or bad. Some fans don't want to accept that. 

There is no one answer to what is happiness. What is Happiness is very subjective. It's totally different for each person, but also different at different times in a person's life. There is no one, single answer. Ultimately, it's the voyage to finding happiness that defines our lives, and every person's voyage is entirely unique and personal. So no one person, and especially no one writer or one group, whether it's writers or viewers, can define it to everyone's agreement and satisfaction, or give you the "right" answer.  Just like in real life, the only one who can define your happiness, and who decides what and who makes you happy is you,  not other people. 

One of the take away points I get from ep 14 is that there are people who are hurting too when you are hurting.  When Joo Ran called YJ to tell her about her cancer, she only thought of how SJ must have suffered but she didn't think of how YJ had suffered while SJ suffered and how YJ is suffering now when JR wants to keep this "secret" from SJ.  I guess this is what they mean when they say love is blind.  

Ep. 15 - live recap

[Part 1]

JY gets phone call. Hears noise. Someone takes YJ's phone to tell him where she is. He rushes over. She fell while drunk and landed on broken glass so her hand and leg is bleeding.

JY going to a pharmacy and buys some antiseptic and bandages. Hands it to YJ and tells her to go home and take care of her wounds. She says she can go alone but falls to the ground as she walks. He goes to help her get up and walks her home.

She enters her home, gets in the door. When he hands her the medicine/bandages, he sees that she has a scar on her wrist. He grabs her wrist and she pulls away and slams the door. She stands next to the door for a while. JY walks home.

He sits in the street for a while, and Se-Eun calls to ask if he got home well. He lies and says yes. Then Se-Eun apologizes. She simply says sorry, sleep well, Oppa. He doesn't answer her, but when she hangs up, he looks pained.

YJ sits in the dark, looks at her wrist scar. Watches TV. It's a video of Sori, Young-Jae and Ho-Chul playing together. She cries. You can see that was also the day that the photo of the three of them was taken. YJ sobs.

Joo-Ran in the hospital. It looks like she started chemo. She looks sick. She has a nurse or a helper helping her. She takes one bite of porridge and vomits. Sees her phone and sees a lot of missed calls. Sees a text message from Noo-Ri (employee) who thinks she went to New York. She turns her phone off.

JY at his restaurant, washing veggies and cutting them. Thinks about YJ's wrist scar and accidentally cuts his finger. Se-Eun walks in, is concerned. He says he's fine.

She brought him his agenda. Talks about how their family meeting is day after next. They both agree that it doesn't feel real. SE asks him to go live in Lisbon after marriage, since they were both happy there.

Soo-Jae has come to visit YJ. He seems struck by how she has nothing in her apartment. Tells her to move back in with him. Looks like he's going to cry. They eat some take-out food together.

SJ asks YJ why Baek Joo-Ran has disappeared and can't be contacted. Assumes that she got dumped really hard.

Talks about how their mother told him to "become a mountain" (to be strong so others can lean on him.) He says he tried to live that way, but suffered the accident. Speaks about how he committed suicide in his head several hundred times, at that time.

Then he talks about how his mother told him to become a mountain and also the saying, "faith can move mountains." Tells her that it took about 10 years to get over it, so he knows that it is hard.

As he is on his motorcycle, getting ready to leave, YJ tells him that Joo-Ran is sick.

Joo-Ran is at the hospital, sitting outside. Sees another woman patient being wheeled around by her boyfriend/husband and looks wistful. Calls YJ. Tells YJ that there are so many sick people. That she finally realizes that she is a sick person, which she didn't realize until she came to the hospital and became surrounded by other sick people.

Then she says that she wanted love so much, but didn't know what love was. She thought it was about longing for someone, fluttering hearts, and wanting to touch someone. But feeling comfort, someone making her smile, and wanting to lean on him, that is also love.

She says that none of the sick people look sad, but they are smiling. She says that she thinks they are happy because they accepted that they are sick, and only when you accept it, that is when you can accept the comfort and well wishes of others. She wishes she did the same, instead of denying it. Tells YJ to stop walking around feeling sad and go home.

She sees Soo-Jae, he's holding a potted plant. He approaches her. He rubs her short hair and tells her she looks cute. She begins crying and he says her tears are so cute and sexy. Puts her hat back on her head.

Female superior tells Se-Eun that pre-marriage family meetings are awkward, but good luck. SE looks concerned. Stops at a shoe store to try on some shoes. Wants to buy a pair but it's a bit small. They tell her that they only have that one left, so she buys them.

JY calls her. SE answers and agrees to meet him. Looks... very concerned.

Ohn family go clothes shopping for the family meeting. Ri-Won is treating them to new clothes. The parents comment on Sang-Hyun's casual clothes, and how he used to dress better. Ri-Won offers to buy him a nice suit, but he refuses because it is too expensive. Ri-Won says that she earns good money, and the charm of Hyun Sang-Hyun was that he dressed well. That she hasn't seen that side of him for a long time, so she might forget. He offers to try it on.

He is happy and eager like a puppy. The Ohn parents smile at how cute they are.

[End of Part 1]

On 11/15/2018 at 12:18 AM, chickfactor said:

Ep.15 Video Preview - translated

Young-Jae: Joon-Young, this is Young-Jae. I wanted to call someone, but I have no one else to call.

Se-Eun: Tomorrow is when our families will meet each other. I can't believe it.

Joon-Young: Se-Eun, I have something to say to you.

Soo-Jae: Baek Joo-Ran, I can't contact her, I can't call her.

Joo-Ran: That I am sick, to please hug me tight, I should have said. (Soo-Jae comes to see her.) I fussed about wanting love, but I never knew what it really was.

Young-Jae: Joon-Young, you don't have to worry about me.

Joon-Young: Young-Jae...

--

Ep.15 Text Preview - translated

영재(이솜 분)의 전화를 받은 준영(서강준 분)은 수화기 너머로 들리는 영재의 목소리를 향하고. 아프고 다친 영재의 모습을 보며 흔들리지만 이내 상견례에 설레는 가족과 자신만을 바라보는 세은(김윤혜 분)을 생각하며 마음을 다잡는데. 한편, 항암치료 차 병원에 입원한 주란(이윤지 분)은 자신의 투병 사실을 숨기느라 바쁘고, 이를 알 리 없는 수재(양동근 분)는 주란을 찾기 위해 영재를 찾아가는데...

After answering Young-Jae's phone call, Joon-Young goes towards her voice that he hears on his phone. Seeing Young-Jae hurt and injured shakes him up, but he holds himself back thinking about the two families who were excited to meet each other, and for Se-Eun, who has eyes only for him. Joo-Ran, who is admitted to the hospital to receive chemotherapy is busy hiding her illness from others. But Soo-Jae, who couldn't know about it goes to see Young-Jae to find Joo-Ran...

It's like watching previews for "The Bachelor". Lol. Every tidbit can be misleading or is an actual hint....

2 hours ago, pattsue said:

From several short clips of Episode 15 that JTBC posted on YouTube, it seems that everyone is suffering and becomes miserable..

That's pretty much the summary for this drama. ;-)

Archived