[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

1 hour ago, zashi23 said:

I love her look on this one.. very chic and sophisticated... but then again its PMY. she looks petty in anything! :love:

Hi5 me tooooo. Vogue is really Vogue, and PMY is really PMY, one of the best when it comes to mag pictorial & I'm not even being biased kkk

18 minutes ago, mimi8592 said:

You know you're the year's Best Drama Couple when:
1. your chemistry on screen helped catapult a romcom into 1 of 2018's highest rating drama;
2. you are called the Blockbuster Couple;
3. a dating scandal was unearth.
©Twitter 

• LOL 6

9 minutes ago, luffie said:

Do u guys know what she got?  Did she get chocomint indeed? 

At that hour I think they went for convenience store ice cream which sadly do not have mint chocochip flavor. Korean convenience store ice creams are good though. 

• Awesome 1

59 minutes ago, mimi8592 said:

While HP Korea posted some vid about him, here’s something sent from Taiwan by Vogue :D

3 things in daily life

1) Work (taking up most of her time)

2) Travel (not on daily basis but whenever she has free time, you know her)

3) Eating (a food-lover who knows how to enjoy & receives good energy/ strength from eating, you can tell ^^) 

In this Vogue interview video she sounds like PSJ. Like the way they talk and spit out sentences sounds soo alike! Like the same manner I mean. 

• Love 1

1 hour ago, ParkParkMYSJ said:

one of the post in the twitter. I found it cute and funny

PSJ zipped his pants even in the front of PMY and PMY's reaction is just nothing (she's indeed comfortable) 

I read about this. Is it true??? Okay in a couple of days i will start to watch the dvd. I haven't decided which one i'll watch first lol.

• LOL 1

1 hour ago, twoparkcouple said:

@Asdcvb @endensia

which part?:)

1. making 4,   39:44-39:49 

2. making 7,   21:06(what did psj say)

3. group commentary  8:28-8:33(what did Bora say,i just can understand the word “kiss”)

4. group commentary, about 2:15:58  (what did psj say)

sorry seems there’re lots of questions :dissapointed_relieved:thanks very much:dissapointed_relieved: 

and sorry guys I don’t know why the font size is so big:sweatingbullets:

• LOL 5

13 minutes ago, Asdcvb said:

sorry guys I don’t know why the font size is so big:sweatingbullets:

maybe the soompi font just decided to match your excitement... :joy::blush:

but.. thank you for you inquiries.. that's additional knowledge from this treasured dvd.. lol!

• LOL 2

On 8/6/2019 at 12:33 AM, Asdcvb said:

1. making 4,   39:44-39:49 

2. making 7,   21:06(what did psj say)

3. group commentary  8:28-8:33(what did Bora say,i just can understand the word “kiss”)

4. group commentary, about 2:15:58  (what did psj say)

sorry seems there’re lots of questions :dissapointed_relieved:thanks very much:dissapointed_relieved: 

and sorry guys I don’t know why the font size is so big:sweatingbullets:

1.Don't be greedy. 

Only I can do that.(the walking style)

2. I'm back.

3. she saying psj's lip conjures up kiss. because his lips are thick.(psj said he had gotten herpes on his lower lip due to fatigue during the beginning of filming.:tears:)

4. 02:15:51 psj- He(YJ) is always scolded by her(MS).

• Like 1
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 2
  • Thanks 5

35 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

holy guacamoly! but i dont remember seeing this part yet. in which BTS can i find this scene? help 

The bed scene bts:P I kinda shock at the moment he zipped his trousers in front of her:joy: But well, maybe it's normal for them haha.. Joking

In the bed scene, I love how he kissed her forehead.. He kissed it several times guys.. During the wall kiss, he actually kissed it :wub: But the scene is cut out :sweatingbullets:Thanks to bts we able to watch that precious moment

• Like 2
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 3

Wow TMI today...so happy! :tounge_xd:

Dear PPS, hope your wild imagination stay here okay... dont let it out there. Lets keep the zippy here okay~haha let's keep the wild here...tho we got the infos from twitter...haha

And thanks so much everyone who shared today:kiss_wink: