[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

2 hours ago, twoparkcouple said:

"She acted so lovely at the scene. while looking at Miso(pmy), I couldn't help but smile(Miso). (i really loveeee his expression.:bawling: i think my translation can't express his saying well. so let me write his saying in Korean "저도 모르게 미소를 보면서 제가 미소가 나왔어요") 

No wonder I felt like it’s just PSJ’s smile rather than LYJ’s smile when I watched the drunk scene( the part they run back and forth) :joy: it’s reaaallllllllyy cute.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, twoparkcouple said:

"저도 모르게 미소를 보면서 제가 미소가 나왔"

I’m dead!!! :bawling: that’s sooo :wub: argggh

Like someone said, that entire drunken scene was just PSJ not YJ admiring PMY acting skills and not being able to hide his emotions with how cute she was being ahaha. Wooow. This DVD commentary is a god send thank youuu!

wooow they worked with the same photographer. They’re linked always somehow aha.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, mimi8592 said:

May I understand your un-translated part as "When I see Miso/ her smile, I automatically smile (miso) too even without myself knowing"? :bawling:

Yess perfectly! The NG for these scenes must have been crazy ahahaha :sweatingbullets::wub:

• Like 1

20 hours ago, endensia said:

There's a "blowing" gesture that PMY did to PSJ on office scene bts when LYJ pull Miso to his lap. Is her gesture common at Korean culture or not?

Like what PSJ did on bed scene when LYJ sang a song to Miso, he did some action because he felt cramps and I have ever seen the same gesture did by the other actors too.

Maybe @twoparkcouple can answer my questions. :D  

I'm not sure exactly what the inside joke between PMY and PSJ is, but it kinda looks like shes blowing a dart at his neck (to tranquilize him). Theres a BTS of the scene where PSJ says he's the "master of forehead kisses" and PMY couldn't stop laughing. PSJ did the similar gesture as if he shot a dart on PMYs neck and she stopped laughing and tried to lay still. I only saw that BTS once so please correct me if I'm wrong.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, MYMeowMeow said:

I'm not sure exactly what the inside joke between PMY and PSJ is, but it kinda looks like shes blowing a dart at his neck (to tranquilize him). Theres a BTS of the scene where PSJ says he's the "master of forehead kisses" and PMY couldn't stop laughing. PSJ did the similar gesture as if he shot a dart on PMYs neck and she stopped laughing and tried to lay still. I only saw that BTS once so please correct me if I'm wrong.

yeah, this is what I questioned before. is it common gesture or something like their "thing" :)

Seems like he has some time for IG today, he left comments on some fans' IG who shared about his stage greetings today

I'd take a shot of his comment, print it out & put it in a glass frame if I were them lol~ Such a sweet sleepless night for those fans ^^

PS: TDF movie-goers would have a chance, go get your tickets guyz haha

• Like 2

On 8/2/2019 at 10:47 PM, twoparkcouple said:

ppc praised each other in individual interviews. I translated it a little. 

In psj interview, he talked about ep.15 pmy's drunk scene. 

"She acted so lovely at the scene. while looking at Miso(pmy), I couldn't help but smile(Miso). (i really loveeee his expression.:bawling: i think my translation can't express his saying well. so let me write his saying in Korean "저도 모르게 미소를 보면서 제가 미소가 나왔어요") I knew she was good at inner emotions acting and comedy acting. but i admired she was even good at this kind of natural acting(drunk acting). 

In pmy interview

"psj is the actor who is able to make a co-star look lovely as he looks cool and decent. He is not the kind of actor who has a thought that "i must beat a co-star(actress) and stand out only myself." He was considerate and cared for me. I think it's hard for an actor to do like this."

Thanks so much dear @twoparkcouple for translating this and making PPC  shippers heart flutter with this interview from our PPC :heart:

• Love 1