[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

59 minutes ago, endensia said:

@minmangfan @quietobserver

Hide contents

She's PPS from Phil I guess. I have to use google translate to know what she's talking about. lol. Her twitter acc is photojaenic. You could scroll down her twit around early August. Yeah, I think I'll just leave this case on twitter. lol

I'll read then maybe translate it for you, then. ;)

@endensia the handle may be wrong? I searched and another person with 0 posts appeared. -- NEVERMIND I FOUND IT I GOT DYSLEXIC WITH READING THE UN LOL

And yes let's leave it on twitter. :joy:

• LOL 1

2 hours ago, endensia said:

@minmangfan @quietobserver

Hide contents

She's PPS from Phil I guess. I have to use google translate to know what she's talking about. lol. Her twitter acc is photojaneic. You could scroll down her twit around early August. Yeah, I think I'll just leave this case on twitter. lol

Actually I can translate it for you:D 

• LOL 1

Thank you @rubiflorie someone DM me already lol. 

And tbh I also enjoy to read what some PPS Phil write on twitter. Some of them are really funny to describe their love on PPC with words, pic, vid, gif, emoji, even though I’m struggling to understand what they’re talking about. :lol:

• Like 4

I'll assume that PPC are really sweet with each other. So many good things...even small behaviour and gesture meant good things did happened between these two;) 

Soon or later we can get good stuffs from the BD. We just had to wait patiencely. Everyone would love to share their sweet moments here.:D

While HP Korea posted some vid about him, here’s something sent from Taiwan by Vogue :D

3 things in daily life

1) Work (taking up most of her time)

2) Travel (not on daily basis but whenever she has free time, you know her)

3) Eating (a food-lover who knows how to enjoy & receives good energy/ strength from eating, you can tell ^^) 

PS: I think it's kute the way she pronounces "工作/ work" coz it sounds like "princess" to me ^3^

• Love 9

1 hour ago, ParkParkMYSJ said:

PSJ zipped his pants even in the front of PMY and PMY's reaction is just nothing (she's indeed comfortable) 

So the shocking vs. no-shocking I guess :joy: it's like "what, for real?!" and then the next second "oh yeah, that makes sense" lol~ 

• LOL 6

1 hour ago, ParkParkMYSJ said:

In the last part of the ice cream scene in the DVD they got the feel that it was PSJ's adlib 

PSJ ate the left ice cream of PMY.... 

©Twitter 

I just think it'd be funny if she got the mint chocochip, coz he said he doesn't like it :joy:

• LOL 2

13 minutes ago, mimi8592 said:

While HP Korea posted some vid about him, here’s something sent from Taiwan by Vogue :D

3 things in daily life

1) Work (taking up most of her time)

2) Travel (not on daily basis but you know her)

3) Eating (a food-lover who knows how to enjoy, you can tell ^^) 

I love her look on this one.. very chic and sophisticated... but then again its PMY. she looks pRetty in anything! :love:

• Like 3