[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

Another noona-dongsaeng pairing for PMY -- but she surely does not look like a noona to these boys lol

She really is inclined to make dramas involving the arts these days, isn't she? I also know someone who has a newfound fascination and appreciation with paintings... :joy:

Anyway I'm happy that it's a warm romance this time. I feel like they will shoot this in the fall or in the winter esp because the countryside is most beautiful during those two seasons. And I'm very happy she's going from project after project nowadays. I wish she'd do a blockbuster movie sometime soon though. 

• Like 4

26 minutes ago, endensia said:

Anw, from tvN to JTBC...when will Itaewon Class broadcast? Early 2020 too? Also on JTBC, right

Yep.. same network.. about same time of release... but in Soompi.. it says this..

Screenshot-20190806-110535-Facebook.jpg
salvage cars el paso tx

So maybe.. ITC will be released first? 

14 minutes ago, minmangfan said:

Anyway I'm happy that it's a warm romance this time. I feel like they will shoot this in the fall or in the winter esp because the countryside is most beautiful during those two seasons. And I'm very happy she's going from project after project nowadays. I wish she'd do a blockbuster movie sometime soon though. 

Remember someone who said hed also like to do a winter romance drama? :D

Looks like someone told him about doing a drama about it.. lol! Maybe he liked the premise of the story.. so he got interested in doing one also...

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

7 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

can u guys give me some example of warm romance drama? is it the same genre as encounter? 

I'm more of a movie person and I haven't seen Encounter (really WWWSK is the only Kdrama I've seen in full in the past year lol) so if you have seen Architecture 101, The Classic, and A Moment To Remember, these are warm romance dramas with the first two also categorized as coming-of-age.

• Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, minmangfan said:

Another noona-dongsaeng pairing for PMY -- but she surely does not look like a noona to these boys lol

yep he is 7 years younger than pmy. but they are the same age on "If the weather is nice, I'll come to you". 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

30 years old.

Good to know that she always plays either her age or someone younger than her actual age because if I hadn't seen here when she was younger I wouldn't think she's 33 now. Homegirl is just glowing these days.

37 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

can u guys give me some example of warm romance drama? is it the same genre as encounter? 

Maybe.... Uncontrollably Fond or Romance is A Bonus Book? I do think Mr Sunshine can fit too...

yeah maybe Encounter or Something in the Rain or One Spring Night...I think that kinda feeling...

hmmm I dont know. It pretty much close to melodrama but consist more on the warm-hearted story than melo. All about bringing your emotions, you feel the same as the character's feelings. You feel like crying too.. And for me the romance was not all about deep kisses and touching sort of, it is more on the eye gesture and care... And I agree it fits more on cold weather...

But sometimes viewers have to be patience when watching this kinda genre haha... it can get bored or slow but as long as the story has like cute scenes it would be fine I guess haha...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

yep he is 7 years younger than pmy. but they are the same age on "If the weather is nice, I'll come to you". 

It feels like her face froze at a certain age and she never looked older than that :love: