[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

1 hour ago, mimi8592 said:

Omg his side profile, his voice right there ㅠㅠ

Really something to die for 

I may not understand Korean... but the way he read those lyrics.. was really something. It looked like the song meant a lot to him.. maybe thats why he chose it as the proposal song.

The way he read it, really has emotions... and his voice just suddenly went serious. Still wonderin why he read it with his head down, i mean he could read it by just lifting the paper. I guess he doesnt want the camera to catch the emotion on his face. 

I dont know about you guys... but when I saw this reading the lyrics part.. it gave me the feeling of goosebumps.. the good kind! It was just really lovely! :wub:

I also read somewhere that the mc on this vlive was the same as the one on the tvn festival that PMY, Bora, KKY and Pdnim attended. Is it true? Coz i didnt really see the MCs face during the festival.. lol!

5 hours ago, zashi23 said:

Will there be eng subs? Lol!

Some also said that it did look like the mc is trying to get something from him..lol!

What was the crossword puzzle game about when he said PSH?

i think the subs are added by fans unless the channel add subs themselves. fingers crossed

I constantly shot heart during the broadcast last night kkk. I thought I contributed more than 10k kkk

Many of Joon's characters have some part of his name in their name. So after VP Lee YOUNG JOON, we have MMA champion PARK YONG Hoo & now PARK Sae Roy. I haven't watched any works of the female lead yet, but she costarred with Woo Shik before & received a lot of compliments. Plus the other costars are great too so I'm really looking forward thisssss

Here's another ParkPark moment guyz, Mr. Park Imprudence kkk 

• Love 2

Enjoyed, what I am reading, watching, listening. (SOOMPI, YOU NAILED THIS SITE, W/THE BEST, MEMBERS!! COUGH, COUGH...

guys, mt, (million thx) 4 SUPPORTING, PSJ, TDF --- WATCH OK!!!!  COMING SOON GUYS!!!

THE ENERGY WOW, -- GOING TO' RIGHT or every DIRECTIONS! Promos everywhere, so EXCITING!!!!!  WHOA---YAY! 'TIS, WORKING, GUYS! --again, the power of THIS SITE..SOOMPI PPL, .:glasses: to ppc,.LOVIN' IT!  So, Awesome, happy. Can't leave, this site -( LOL, believe me -- i tried,!)....n' tired-:hushed: but I'm ok'ing always, 

btw, I even read, some other ppc, (fan sites, ig(s)...the meaning of  PSJ "aging" photo in his ig, or whatever art u want to call that....,then PMY, 9 yrs., ig...conspiracy the "dates" behind that? 'umm....(no need to investigate calm down, but cute....theory!!!   ppc at least trend setter, like other "SHIPPERS" ARE DOING A CC (COPY CAT) posting,  of  psj , i.e., PMY ig,, posting will be tagged, n do their own, "really just sigh, here...esp. d' uploading too, same of their idol  aura, 'oldie' look, but the kicker --why go to that route, when defining the obvious to the age, of of who they're promoting, mmmm..... Just saying at least our ppc2gether, have "fountain of youth"... and our queen followed our king, not the other way around....LOVED IT! just made us happy! that's Ok tho, they won't give up! The best thing, at least, our Capt. is serving us, with his good looks, "too hot(2handle, sexy, cute aura....awww,..hunky dude, + so sweet tho) faithful. n' w/ disposition--(like the SM, song lyric s 100% give away),..so dedicated to the our queen! Thx, for the pa (personal appearances, promos....n' ig update!!! 

We're swooning, w/ all the photos, (black,  white, yellow, orange cute color coordination) plus,-great summer look!) btw, thx, for posting, SM song.  n the posts here , making us alive!!! we're well fed lately--our BH(BRAVE HEARS) , PPC:heart:..

just fyi: some ppl think there will be a ppc "hint" or they're goin' to the (chapel, jo) but who knows? Just do the PSJ DRAMA first, overdue2 (I. CLASS) PMY (BUSTED 2) N' paging, WWWSK2 N' MORE (like mr. n mrs park, version of mr. n mrs smith)these two is another HIT IN THE MAKING OR WAITING???? LET THEM ENJOY THEIR BOOMING CAREER,  ! THEN GET HITCH.

Just SN (short note) on " bracelets mystery , will just be a cute thingy--no harm  more on "circumstantial evidence", are acceptable, too. And the other coincidences, it doesn't take a rocket scientist but our "ppc" loyalists, genius, here...best analysts, investigators, smarty ppl... n' --We're just HAVING A BLAST!....C'MON, LIFE IS TOO SHORT! ENJOY OUR PPC....NOT OUR FAULT, THEY'RE THE MOST COMPATIBLE "hot" COUPLE :blush: (GOSH, THE LOOKS, SMILE, MANNERISMS, ETC.) 

......can't post much so hard, due to my schedules...but ppc, "I'M WATCHING YOU" (n' d' cutest,  smarty ppl)here!--I'm reading 'em daily,---(like better than my yoga ritual) and all  fun, here, no party pooper., peace n' ppc, u're loved, to the hilt! Muah..:love:

• LOL 3

I don't mind if PPC wanna do more matured romance (just like PMY did a bit...nahh for me,it still consider small portion of it lol) cos as time goes by, they will be working in projects that suitable with their ages..I don't mind whatever projects that they wanna do bcos for me, both PPC are amazing actor and actress and they can nail any characters (as long as the story is not trash and lower their acting reputation). 

If they are dating,I just wish if they wanna go public, they have trust and understanding with each other. If they wont go public, I hope they stay strong with wtv weird things ppl saying (cos there would be more shippers) and things will go crazy afterwards.  (and we know which is the REAL one:P)

And my wish we PPC shipper stay strong till we hear ring bells :kiss_wink:

(probably 5years later haha)

So lets keep the AURA strong !

20190718-160838.png

• Like 4