Quantcast

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

17 minutes ago, parkpark_islife said:

Hi everyone... i'm a long time PPC lurker but a newbie member... hehe (shy):)

as my name says "ParkPark is life"... truly they are love & life & always be.

i really love reading all your thoughts (facts / delulus)  about our Park Park. :heart:

Thank you all :kiss_wink:

Hello there newbie:lol: Welcome to the ship! 

• Replies 25.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• zashi23

• quietobserver

• twoparkcouple

• Matilda_Anne

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My every moment was you When I loved and also when I was in pain Even at our moment of farewell You were the whole world to me and every moment was you Without you, I don't think I can explain

I must say that I'm at awe with her Chinese. She spoke in Chinese throughout the interview. Her Chinese is really good. In one of the games, she was asked to guess PSJ's lips on a tablet that had 9 pi

I'm sorry but this is driving me insane! Anyone who is on a different ship and is reading this....   July 27: Media Reports the two are in a 3 year relationship, Same day, Agencies respond w

40 minutes ago, parkpark_islife said:

Thank you so much.. actually i'm a "silent" shipper since WWWSK, but now i decided to be a member here. It's a happy thread. Always made my day. :D

I used to be like you dear:D but it's kinda more fun to read and join the chat sometimes :phew: 

1 hour ago, twoparkcouple said:

@drwhogirl473

Ohh..Idk that staying in a private villa is a really bad thing. Ok, file a lawsuit. and at the court, you will have to show proof that ppc didn't stay a private villa in Phuket.
you may not want to believe this, but it is true. at that time, even ppc stylists wrote on ig story with vids and pics where ppc team having a party in a private villa, "It's really fun for only two teams to hang out together." ;)

Just let them be... For all visitors/lurkers/haters.. If you guys feel irritated with our delulu just go and don't read all those things

9 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

How cute they are. Cant wait for the DVDs release :bawling:

ikr???? PSJ in blue shirt is to dieeeeee for... and PMY is so beautiful nxt to him.. together they make such a great visual couple... i cant wait for DVD too~~  :love:

• Like 1
2 hours ago, parkpark_islife said:

Hi everyone... i'm a long time PPC lurker but a newbie member... hehe (shy):)

as my name says "ParkPark is life"... truly they are love & life & always be.

i really love reading all your thoughts (facts / delulus)  about our Park Park. :heart:

Thank you all :kiss_wink:

welcome aboard and enjoy the ride. sometimes smooth sometimes bumpy but overall enjoyable. 

I also consider ParkPark Couple inspiration and stress reliever. I can’t count how many times I have watched WWWSK and the bts. 

• LOL 1
22 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

If you curious with commentary section photo, go to parkpark_couple ig stories. How cute they are. Cant wait for the DVDs release :bawling:

the photos are screen captures of teaser for couple commentary. whenever i look at ppc together, i feel how happy they look.:wub: and pmy next to psj always looks so tiny..like a fairy..:love:

• Like 4
  • Love 4
31 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:
*NEW* PSJ for @Star1 August Issue ~ ‘Park Seo Joon’s Aura’

Okay, maybe I'm too delusional but why I suddenly feel Rachel PMY vibes when seeing his angle photo and eyes expression, really goosebumps lol <_<

Anw, do TDF casts get instruction to wear mostly BLACK outfits during promotion? Because since TDF press conference, PSJ only wears black-white. :D

• LOL 7
1 hour ago, endensia said:

Anw, do TDF casts get instruction to wear mostly BLACK outfits during promotion? Because since TDF press conference, PSJ only wears black-white. :D

I'm not sure if it's some specific instruction but B&W seems to be the theme color & many fans used the black heart icon (plz check the below ex. for more detail :joy:) in the posts these days

• LOL 2

Never a day went without me checking this forum. Cant believe its been more than a year. Gosh, not even giving birth can stop me from reading you guys' posts. Thanks y'all for making this thread alive. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 4

Omg these two.... why are they getting younger and younger? :lol:

When did he shoot for that Star1 August? wowww he surely busy doing his work...

And I'm very amaze with his energy who seems never get tired from his non-stop work. He looks like a guy who just need a short nap to get energize back. Or ... do VitaMinyoung helps him wash away his tiredness? :lol:

It's great to see his energy throughout the promotion.

On 7/16/2019 at 12:18 AM, zashi23 said:

This was the drunken Miso scene, right? 

Gosh, I hope there's a bts of that scene. Lol! 

As according to PMY, that scene was filmed at 4.00 am. I think because PMY-PSJ and their team were so tired the most, so they decided not too acting anymore, just be themselves, put in many ad-libs everywhere. :P So that scene looks so natural and the fans choose it as their fav.

As I remember some people on youtube comment that they do not see LYJ-Miso on that scene, but more PSJ-PMY. So, PMY gave them the answer at her fm few months later why that scene looks so natural. ;)

Gosh, even they should filmed until 04.00 am, PMY never looked tired and she said everyday filming with no stress and felt happy. I can imagine how lovely the atmosphere (the casts and production team) around PMY was during WWWSK production. :heart:

• Love 5
  • Awesome 1