[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

9 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

How cute they are. Cant wait for the DVDs release :bawling:

ikr???? PSJ in blue shirt is to dieeeeee for... and PMY is so beautiful nxt to him.. together they make such a great visual couple... i cant wait for DVD too~~  :love:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, parkpark_islife said:

Hi everyone... i'm a long time PPC lurker but a newbie member... hehe (shy):)

as my name says "ParkPark is life"... truly they are love & life & always be.

i really love reading all your thoughts (facts / delulus)  about our Park Park. :heart:

Thank you all :kiss_wink:

welcome aboard and enjoy the ride. sometimes smooth sometimes bumpy but overall enjoyable. 

I also consider ParkPark Couple inspiration and stress reliever. I can’t count how many times I have watched WWWSK and the bts. 

• LOL 1

22 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

If you curious with commentary section photo, go to parkpark_couple ig stories. How cute they are. Cant wait for the DVDs release :bawling:

the photos are screen captures of teaser for couple commentary. whenever i look at ppc together, i feel how happy they look.:wub: and pmy next to psj always looks so tiny..like a fairy..:love:

• Like 4
  • Love 4

31 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:
*NEW* PSJ for @Star1 August Issue ~ ‘Park Seo Joon’s Aura’

Okay, maybe I'm too delusional but why I suddenly feel Rachel PMY vibes when seeing his angle photo and eyes expression, really goosebumps lol <_<

Anw, do TDF casts get instruction to wear mostly BLACK outfits during promotion? Because since TDF press conference, PSJ only wears black-white. :D

• LOL 7

1 hour ago, endensia said:

Anw, do TDF casts get instruction to wear mostly BLACK outfits during promotion? Because since TDF press conference, PSJ only wears black-white. :D

I'm not sure if it's some specific instruction but B&W seems to be the theme color & many fans used the black heart icon (plz check the below ex. for more detail :joy:) in the posts these days

• LOL 2

Never a day went without me checking this forum. Cant believe its been more than a year. Gosh, not even giving birth can stop me from reading you guys' posts. Thanks y'all for making this thread alive. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 4

Omg these two.... why are they getting younger and younger? :lol:

When did he shoot for that Star1 August? wowww he surely busy doing his work...

And I'm very amaze with his energy who seems never get tired from his non-stop work. He looks like a guy who just need a short nap to get energize back. Or ... do VitaMinyoung helps him wash away his tiredness? :lol:

It's great to see his energy throughout the promotion.

On 7/16/2019 at 12:18 AM, zashi23 said:

This was the drunken Miso scene, right? 

Gosh, I hope there's a bts of that scene. Lol! 

As according to PMY, that scene was filmed at 4.00 am. I think because PMY-PSJ and their team were so tired the most, so they decided not too acting anymore, just be themselves, put in many ad-libs everywhere. :P So that scene looks so natural and the fans choose it as their fav.

As I remember some people on youtube comment that they do not see LYJ-Miso on that scene, but more PSJ-PMY. So, PMY gave them the answer at her fm few months later why that scene looks so natural. ;)

Gosh, even they should filmed until 04.00 am, PMY never looked tired and she said everyday filming with no stress and felt happy. I can imagine how lovely the atmosphere (the casts and production team) around PMY was during WWWSK production. :heart:

• Love 5
  • Awesome 1

22 minutes ago, mimi8592 said:

Just wondering ... Anyone here ordered/ has access to the Blu-ray page on Daum? I just wanna go back & rewatch the DVD teaser clip but I couldn't? Did they remove/ disable the clip or is it just me ... plz?

group commentary teaser link here  http://m.cafe.daum.net/secretaryKimDVD/jZYG/33

and couple commentary teaser was released to only honorable members.

4 hours ago, twoparkcouple said:

the photos are screen captures of teaser for couple commentary. whenever i look at ppc together, i feel how happy they look.:wub: and pmy next to psj always looks so tiny..like a fairy..:love:

i hope they did the couple commentary for all the kisses scenes and the bed scene:D

• LOL 1