[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

23 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

psj didn't say about Simba&Leon in the interviews.

pmy said in the interview, she didn't know Simba&Leon have the same meaning(lion).:D

Ohhhh.. my apologies.. i midunderstood what i read before.. but thank you for correcting. :D

But they are aware that Simba is ftom Lion King though.. right?? Lol! They should be.. he's like a very famous lion! :sweat_smile:

10 hours ago, brownsugar said:

i'm also excited and will be watching the two saja movies. and can't help but to think again this coincidence :joy:

credit: ig

N PSJ's movie "Saja" the meaning of "Saja" is not "Lion."

5 hours ago, snitchdream08 said:

This was the drunken Miso scene, right? 

Gosh, I hope there's a bts of that scene. Lol! 

But based from my understanding (correct me if Im wrong) when she said that the "director took a full shot, and it was over".. means they did it in one take and the scene shown in the drama was already the edited version. And im curious about when she said.. "there's so many adlibs in that scene" lol! 

It did kinda look like, the script was just a guideline and they just mostly came up with their own lines on that scene. :P

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

It did kinda look like, the script was just a guideline and they just mostly came up with their own lines on that scene. :P

Maybe the “you have a handsome face,you sing well and my boyfriend is the best were adlibs

:wub:

• LOL 6

4 hours ago, drwhogirl473 said:

You have absolutely no proof of that and the implications of that are what a lawsuit can be based on and a lawyer asks you to prove it otherwise you are damaging people reputation.  From these words, anyone can draw numerous wrong assumptions that again you cannot validate happened. 

Jeez.. why so serious? Its a shipping forum. Damaging people's reputation? How? Is staying in the same villa a bad thing? True or not, it's not a mortal sin. No one said anything bad about it.

That has been around for a while.

Lawsuit? Lawyers? You are too bold and serious.

If it's so damaging.. this whole shipping forum section of Soompi would be close by now...those fan accounts would have been disabled by the respective social media sites. 

You really think that PPCs camp or other celebrities are not aware of the things being said here and everywhere about them? 

And you also have absolutely no proof that those who claimed it have absolutely no proof. What do you want.. receipts from their Phuket trip? 

You can either believe it or not. Up to you, no one is forcing you. 

Again.. nothing said here in this forum is ever damaging to PPC. It depends on the conclusions you draw.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

@drwhogirl473

Ohh..Idk that staying in a private villa is a really bad thing. Ok, file a lawsuit. and at the court, you will have to show proof that ppc didn't stay a private villa in Phuket.
you may not want to believe this, but it is true. at that time, even ppc stylists wrote on ig story with vids and pics where ppc team having a party in a private villa, "It's really fun for only two teams to hang out together." ;)
  • Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

17 minutes ago, parkpark_islife said:

Hi everyone... i'm a long time PPC lurker but a newbie member... hehe (shy):)

as my name says "ParkPark is life"... truly they are love & life & always be.

i really love reading all your thoughts (facts / delulus)  about our Park Park. :heart:

Thank you all :kiss_wink:

Hello there newbie:lol: Welcome to the ship! 

40 minutes ago, parkpark_islife said:

Thank you so much.. actually i'm a "silent" shipper since WWWSK, but now i decided to be a member here. It's a happy thread. Always made my day. :D

I used to be like you dear:D but it's kinda more fun to read and join the chat sometimes :phew: 

1 hour ago, twoparkcouple said:

@drwhogirl473

Ohh..Idk that staying in a private villa is a really bad thing. Ok, file a lawsuit. and at the court, you will have to show proof that ppc didn't stay a private villa in Phuket.
you may not want to believe this, but it is true. at that time, even ppc stylists wrote on ig story with vids and pics where ppc team having a party in a private villa, "It's really fun for only two teams to hang out together." ;)

Just let them be... For all visitors/lurkers/haters.. If you guys feel irritated with our delulu just go and don't read all those things