Quantcast
Jump to content
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

Recommended Posts

 

Last time when int fans shared content of the dvd, they downgraded and restricted the membership level of the int fans. I’m afraid they will cutdown again the dvd content or more delay the release schedule if fans share it again before it’s allowed:sweatingbullets:

I understand shippers are all excited but I think we also shall respect the terms.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can anyone message those fans? But im pretty sure they knew about not allowing to share it.. coz its just now they are sharing it. Or its ok since its not the whole video? 

Or maybe the dvd will be out sooner?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, brownsugar said:

 

Last time when int fans shared content of the dvd, they downgraded and restricted the membership level of the int fans. I’m afraid they will cutdown again the dvd content or more delay the release schedule if fans share it again before it’s allowed:sweatingbullets:

 

wwwsk BD team never will allow to share anything of BD. 

actually, all k-drama BD team never even allow that buyers take a pic of BD package box and upload it on the internet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/13/2019 at 12:36 PM, twoparkcouple said:

There hasn’t been a case where only two male&female leads rent and stayed in a private villa away from an afficial hotel which all drama staffs stayed in, during a reward trip.:rolleyes: 

They must really need a private time just the two of them that they rent the big villa.. I don't think they got some special treatment just bcause they're the drama leads. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

wwwsk BD team never will allow to share anything of BD. 

 

u mean we arent allowed to share DVD content forever? i thought maybe we can share it after 3 months lol.. do ppl really follow this regulation to a tee? :sweatingbullets:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

 

u mean we arent allowed to share DVD content forever? i thought maybe we can share it after 3 months lol.. do ppl really follow this regulation to a tee? :sweatingbullets:

yes. all contents of k-drama BD are never allowed to share forever. but ppl& fans just ignore this copyright rule and share contents on sns and youtube.:sweatingbullets:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, itzzy said:

young kim miso is supporting seojoon how cute 

:wub:

 

6 hours ago, twoparkcouple said:

 JY said to her mom "I want to see The Lion King next week. PSJ oppa will be on this movie too?" :lol:

so her mom explained "the lion(on the disney movie Lion King) is not the lion(PSJ on the movie Saja).

haha:D JY is so cute.

PMY might also be watching those two saja movies, saja the divine fury and saja the lion king:D. Simba appa might accompanying her to watch the lion king :P *delulu*

  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

3 hours ago, snitchdream08 said:

I saw PPC's pose photo when they do the commentary video in ig. Is it allowed to shared now?

maybe I am not following most of the PPS account, haven’t seen any. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Cali_Mish said:

 

maybe I am not following most of the PPS account, haven’t seen any. 

Those who posted.. also deleted it already.. :)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So that's way some PPC shipper went private for their acc? I don't follow them but some already went private so can't see anymore their profiles. Or did they become another shipper? haha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, twoparkcouple said:

 JY said to her mom "I want to see The Lion King next week. PSJ oppa will be on this movie too?" :lol:

so her mom explained "the lion(on the disney movie Lion King) is not the lion(PSJ on the movie Saja).

haha:D JY is so cute.

Didnt PSJ said that he didnt know that Simba is a lion? (Yeah.. right... lol) whatever PSJ! :sweat_smile:

So, he should go watch the movie! :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He caught my eye in FFMW.. but caught my heart in WWWSK and totally fell for him on how he is as just simple, charming, 6packed, handsome, girlfriend (shout out to PMY) loving Park Seo Joon! :wub:

 

 

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

Didnt PSJ said that he didnt know that Simba is a lion? (Yeah.. right... lol) whatever PSJ! :sweat_smile:

So, he should go watch the movie! :P

psj didn't say about Simba&Leon in the interviews.

pmy said in the interview, she didn't know Simba&Leon have the same meaning(lion).:D

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

psj didn't say about Simba&Leon in the interviews.

pmy said in the interview, she didn't know Simba&Leon have the same meaning(lion).:D

Ohhhh.. my apologies.. i midunderstood what i read before.. but thank you for correcting. :D

But they are aware that Simba is ftom Lion King though.. right?? Lol! They should be.. he's like a very famous lion! :sweat_smile:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i'm also excited and will be watching the two saja movies. and can't help but to think again this coincidence :joy:

86b65c71-1409-402c-978d-4ca548d2ed5a.jpg

credit: ig

  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

url%5D

 

cr to @ aboutpsj instastory..

 

i think he’ll be very busy promoting TDF this month.. super excited to see him tho.. maybe after the promotion ended, we can expect another vacayyy again? hehehheeh.. 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...