[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

42 minutes ago, itzzy said:

I know Minyoung said she doesnt care about the success because she just want to improve on her acting but come on, it's always nicer to have a successful drama added to your resume. Thats why I'm hoping the rating will increase every week. I want her effort to be acknowledge :cry:

Of course, she cares about the Drama's success. What she also cares more about is growing as an actor in whatever role she accepts she hopes she can deliver on it and it can be pleasing to the people that support her. Even if the roles she takes are similar she wants to always show herself her growth. It would be foolish to not care about the success of something you are main leading. 

I'm sure Netizens are just trying to badmouth PMY .... still cant get over her pairing with PSJ since WWWSK... hehe... aka jealous.

I've like PMY since Healer and I thought she was amazing in 6 Days Queen. No one talks about 6 Days Queen but people always compare with WWWSK. Her role in HPL is a professional, so it is expected that it is somewhat similar to WWWSK. Give the girl a break :)

As for KJW, many are hoping the he would bounce back after Coffee Prince (one of my old favorites as well).. so lets just keep a positive outlook on the drama. :)

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

funny how MY is all touchy touchy with KJW and ABH in public but cant barely look PSJ in the eye during cosmo event lol...

Yeah....one of evidences that made me belive 'there is relationship between them. This is the first time i see pmy' look so cautious (I'm new as pmy's fans). I'm curious, were they in same hotel at the time? I Saw video, they went out the venue together.

19 minutes ago, Amazinggg said:

Yeah....one of evidences that made me belive 'there is relationship between them. This is the first time i see pmy' look so cautious (I'm new as pmy's fans). I'm curious, were they in same hotel at the time? I Saw video, they went out the venue together.

Yes, they're in a same hotel and leave the venue together after receive award

27 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

Yes, they're in a same hotel and leave the venue together after receive award

Wow...unfortunately, there weren't Chinese fans Saw they were together after the event...maybe they stayed together in the hotel..kekeke.

1 hour ago, Amazinggg said:

Wow...unfortunately, there weren't Chinese fans Saw they were together after the event...maybe they stayed together in the hotel..kekeke.

fans saw them together leaving the event with their team. but thats it. their managers went out to eat or something after, but PPC were not with them.

maybe they just chose to spend time together in the hotel beacuse the next day, PSJ flew back to Korea. :lol:

• LOL 2

30 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

i see some extracellular fluid produced and secreted by salivary glands in the mouth aka saliva lol :lol:

dang u guys have eagle eyes LOL

my eyes literally bleed zooming in and I barely see it.

• LOL 1