[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

i agree with @ILovePPC that we should refrain from discussing or posting about PSJ/PMY with other celebrities coz this is PPC’s shippers forum.. i will avoid posting about other actors in this forum later .. we should focus on PPC alone...

however, i hope we dont be overly sensitive when we see PMY/PSJ interacting with their costars in the future..  i saw on ig that ppl are starting to ship PMY with his current costar and some shippers even expressed their sadness about PMY moving on to new drama and new man (whattheheck right?).. for me, it’s part of their job.. that’s not their real lives. at the end of the day, they will go home to the person they love.. so if we saw PMY joking around or hugging KJW later, i hope we dont take it seriously.. sooner or later PSJ will do the same with different actress right? it’s only a matter of time~~ 

im a loyal PPC shipper eventhough i like KJW haha.. i think he tagged PMY in his ig post is becoz he’s excited about this drama since this is the first time he will be the lead in romcom.. and PMY also has more ig followers than him so this could give the drama the exposure it needs..

anyway lets support her new drama and his new film this year.. hope they will be more successful bfore they get married later (delulus) :joy:

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

hink he tagged PMY in his ig post is becoz he’s excited about this drama since this is the first time he will be the lead in romcom..

he did this before with his other projects.. he always tag his lead co star.. it's nothing unusual. 

and I agree we should just talk about PPC and since PMY is starring a new drama.. I guess we can talk about that but lets not post photos of others.. :D

I think PSJ will be lying low until HPL is over so that the focus will be on PMY only..:wink:

His movie will be out this year too.. so he will be busy with that in time.

For now.. he's letting his lady love take the spotlight and Im sure rooting for the success of the drama.:star:

"i'm yours" :wub:

Video-Capture-20190312-233623.jpg

• Like 2

12 hours ago, snitchdream08 said:

I found this on twitter

True or not but just read this makes me happy lol

Hi, I opened the link but confused how to read them :tears:

Edited by stroppyse
mod edit: Please do not quote images.

27 minutes ago, quietobserver said:

I guess it is true if they want to avoid scandal but I don't think they lie about their 3-years-dating-relationship. But if they lie their just blooming relationship now, I don't mind cos I think they should lie haha. I can delulu their secret dating.haha

Possibly they date end of 2017..but they know each other 3 year before since 2015..so its true they are not date 3 year..so when dating news out they are dating not even a year..that they denied 3year dating rumor 

25 minutes ago, quietobserver said:

I guess it is true if they want to avoid scandal but I don't think they lie about their 3-years-dating-relationship. But if they lie their just blooming relationship now, I don't mind cos I think they should lie haha. I can delulu their secret dating.haha

Maybe its true they are already close since 2015 but they started dating end of 2016. :P

13 minutes ago, quietobserver said:

3 years or just started dating idc, I just wanted PMY n PSJ to get married in the future

Lol

Anyway

Please you guys recommend me a new drama that can make me move on from PPc, i'm afraid rn, I feel like I'm getting addicted to PPc so bad..

I know some ppl said shipping should be fun and don't take it too serious but you guys know, everyone has different personalities,and I think I'm taking this too serious,

so please help me move on.

Also I think I'm crazy , 

• LOL 2

2 minutes ago, mimixemix said:

3 years or just started dating idc, I just wanted PMY n PSJ to get married in the future

Lol

Anyway

Please you guys recommend me a new drama that can make me move on from PPc, i'm afraid rn, I feel like I'm getting addicted to PPc so bad..

I know some ppl said shipping should be fun and don't take it too serious but you guys know, everyone has different personalities,and I think I'm taking this too serious,

so please help me move on.

Also I think I'm crazy , 

I already tried to watch 2 another drama and still failed to move on from ppc lol. Seriously, this is the longest ship I've ever had

• LOL 1

1 minute ago, snitchdream08 said:

I already tried to watch 2 another drama and still failed to move on from ppc lol. Seriously, this is the longest ship I've ever had

SAME. WOW. Their chemistry power...

8 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

Maybe its true they are already close since 2015 but they started dating end of 2016. :P

I don't really get convinced that they started end of 2016...

I seems to not believe any proof on that period...

maybe something blooming end of 2017...