Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

5 hours ago, Oksana Sutra said:

In 2011 after City Hunter: ' Min Ho is the best partner I ever worked with, Hope to have a chance make it once again'

in 2014 after Healer " JCW was one of the best ,  at first he call me noona   and I hate it because we must play love, but than he relax and it was great, I think we do another drama when he come back from army'

2016 after Remember; "YSH is the best actor I ever work with I had learned so much from him, he still didnt know how to kiss, but  he will learn / I want play with him in some romantic story but I'm to old for him (sad)"

2017 after Queen : Here I had the best partner ever,  it was so great to work with him and so much comfortable, hi always be there helped me and support . Hope we will work together again

With every partner she always said "hope we will work together again" except with PSJ. Something fishy here ;)

• Like 1

I’m a new fan of PSJ n PMY. I’m happy to come across this forum and decide to join in. I’m glad that I have joined the correct group as lots of their information were shared here. Hope PPC can become reality and last long :wub:

Just saw the MYLog #2 and really enjoyed watching the video. PMY’s Leon is very cute and clingy :).

While watching the video, one question came to my mind...

who owns the pet dog 1st? PMY owns Leon 1st? Or PSJ owns Simba 1st? Or is it both PMY n PSJ own the dogs at the same time because they are dating during that time?

40 minutes ago, PsjPmy said:

While watching the video, one question came to my mind...

who owns the pet dog 1st? PMY owns Leon 1st? Or PSJ owns Simba 1st? Or is it both PMY n PSJ own the dogs at the same time because they are dating during that time?

simba is younger than leon, so pmy adopted leon first i think.. :)

Hello, i'm one of silent lurkers here all this time. I didn't intend to offend anyone, but just for reminder, this forum is for PPC so please let's not talk or post any photo about other couple except PPC here. Can we just focus on PPC only?? Sorry for my bad english.

2 minutes ago, ILovePPC said:

Hello, i'm one of silent lurkers here all this time. I didn't intend to offend anyone, but just for reminder, this forum is for PPC so please let's not talk or post any photo about other couple except PPC here. Can we just focus on PPC only?? Sorry for my bad english.

Thanks for the reminder 

9 hours ago, Matilda_Anne said:

simba is younger than leon, so pmy adopted leon first i think.. :)

Thanks, Matilda!

Think PSJ :wub: PMY very much! That’s why he adopts Simba (same dog as Leon) and also decided to move near PMY’s house. Personal view.

Really praying hard that PSJ and PMY can become real couples and can hear their wedding bells  :rolleyes: 

On 3/21/2019 at 2:10 PM, snitchdream08 said:

With every partner she always said "hope we will work together again" except with PSJ. Something fishy here ;)

Can you imagine the storm of fans' posts she'd get in response if she did write that? Lol. She was probably trying to avoid that. :D

• Like 1

i agree with @ILovePPC that we should refrain from discussing or posting about PSJ/PMY with other celebrities coz this is PPC’s shippers forum.. i will avoid posting about other actors in this forum later .. we should focus on PPC alone...

however, i hope we dont be overly sensitive when we see PMY/PSJ interacting with their costars in the future..  i saw on ig that ppl are starting to ship PMY with his current costar and some shippers even expressed their sadness about PMY moving on to new drama and new man (whattheheck right?).. for me, it’s part of their job.. that’s not their real lives. at the end of the day, they will go home to the person they love.. so if we saw PMY joking around or hugging KJW later, i hope we dont take it seriously.. sooner or later PSJ will do the same with different actress right? it’s only a matter of time~~ 

im a loyal PPC shipper eventhough i like KJW haha.. i think he tagged PMY in his ig post is becoz he’s excited about this drama since this is the first time he will be the lead in romcom.. and PMY also has more ig followers than him so this could give the drama the exposure it needs..( i wont mention KJW again in this forum from now on) 

anyway lets support her new drama and his new film this year.. hope they will be more successful bfore they get married later (delulus) :joy:

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

hink he tagged PMY in his ig post is becoz he’s excited about this drama since this is the first time he will be the lead in romcom..

he did this before with his other projects.. he always tag his lead co star.. it's nothing unusual. 

and I agree we should just talk about PPC and since PMY is starring a new drama.. I guess we can talk about that but lets not post photos of others.. :D

I think PSJ will be lying low until HPL is over so that the focus will be on PMY only..:wink:

His movie will be out this year too.. so he will be busy with that in time.

For now.. he's letting his lady love take the spotlight and Im sure rooting for the success of the drama.:star:

"i'm yours" :wub:

Video-Capture-20190312-233623.jpg

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, snitchdream08 said:

I found this on twitter

True or not but just read this makes me happy lol

Hi, I opened the link but confused how to read them :tears:

Edited by stroppyse
mod edit: Please do not quote images.