[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

8 minutes ago, jingjaja said:

Do you have a link about the writer "Jung Eun-young" talking about PPC dating? 

writer Jung Eun Young didn't talk about ppc. you mean Jung Kyung Yoon who is a original writer of wwwsk? here is an interview https://m.news.naver.com/read.nhn?oid=016&aid=0001472569&sid1=103&backUrl=%2Fhome.nhn&light=off

2 minutes ago, Eve Vii'eve said:

Do you think pmy hates psj? Why did she delete  the tag him and her sister seem not like him? Or they are having a negative relationship.:tears: I scared 

We already discuss about this. Its not a big deal. Its common for celebrities do like this

34 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

We already discuss about this. Its not a big deal. Its common for celebrities do like this

yes.. that was nothing.. again let us not involve their families.. they are very private with them.. 

Sent HPL teasers and BTS videos to my boyfriend two days ago and told him I want us to watch it when it's out because PMY is cute in it and I'm curious about her chemistry with KJW.

Sharing this story because here's why I'm more convinced about PPC -- just yesterday, out of the blue, my boyfriend, a heterosexual male who doesn't really give a damn about K-dramas and the shipping world, told me he likes PMY with PSJ more because according to him (after watching HPL videos) he feels that PPC chemistry feels more natural and then he went on to explaining how you can just tell when two people are attracted to each other even without them saying anything.

Words can lie. Nonverbal signs cannot. Whether or not they have worked on or entertained that attraction yet, we can never tell. But the fact that their attraction to each other shows in their actions towards each other is more than enough reason for me to keep believing in them.

• Love 4
  • Insightful 1

1 hour ago, twoparkcouple said:

writer Jung Eun Young didn't talk about ppc. you mean Jung Kyung Yoon who is a original writer of wwwsk? here is an interview https://m.news.naver.com/read.nhn?oid=016&aid=0001472569&sid1=103&backUrl=%2Fhome.nhn&light=off

Thanks so much. :blush:

I'm sorry I should remember the name of the wrong writer. 
0mg It is a Korean article.
I want to know how she talks about PPC.
Can you help us? :flushed:

9 minutes ago, jingjaja said:

Thanks so much. :blush:

I'm sorry I should remember the name of the wrong writer. 
0mg It is a Korean article.
I want to know how she talks about PPC.
Can you help us? :flushed:

she said...when ppc dating news came out, she thought 'ppc look so good together. I hope ppc to marry'.:lol:

• Like 3

12 hours ago, jingjaja said:

yes, the way he acts to PMY  is subtly different. 

............." but i havent seen PSJ being cozy with his other costar :') "  .............. I just disagree with this sentence. Because I have seen PSJ being cozy with his other costar as well.

He has, and he builds a respectful friendship with each one, but I don't see sexual/ romantic energy with the others. It's more playful and caring in a brotherly or friendly way, and often goofy. :)

The time when i see them doing romantic scene is like seeing a very mature couple ,I mean like a real couple, so different when i see them with their previous co-stars, which is more like teen couples,

it maybe cos of the storyline or the emotion of the drama ,idk

Anyway 

Good morning 

Have a great day and happy waiting (waiting for the wedding bells of PPc) . 

Ring ring ring ring

• Like 1

When I say "cozy" I meant romantic and sweet, I was just curious because I often see comments saying he acted different aka distant toward PMY compared to his other costar. But to me, he acted pretty much the same (aka being a gentleman) with PMY like his other costars during bts, except i saw him teasing minyoung a bit more  ^_^ 

Since we are talking about the sweet stuff ;)  my favorite part when watching their kissing scenes is the closeness between them. I noticed that they like to hug each other while kissing, which is incredibly sweet to see!

esp when Minyoung has her entire arms around him or him having his whole arms around her entire waist. I'm not sure if it was choreograph by the director? or it was their natural reaction during the moment!

2Y6ogrO.jpg

EbAK0oD.jpg

Also I think it's really cute these two often have their face resting on each other when kissing, like i see many actors just touch the lips and little bit of their nose, but these two likes to have their forehead touching, nose touching cheeks.. its like their face fit perfectly like a puzzle pieces.

xQtpreO.jpg

After watching several romantic kdramas, I really appreciated the effort these two + PD put into creating the kissing scenes. I think these kind of scenes made their love story more beautiful and real.

So many times, I had to skip kdrama kissing scenes because it's awkward and there are no feelings or sweetness and they just do the same type of mouth kissing over and over and over again, which is fine i guess, but often times, it takes you out of the story... like can't u guys do something else, move ur head, change ur lips, face position, move ur arms, !! or something!!!! LOLOL 

When I see the same mouth/position kissing, It takes me out of the storyline and it makes me realized oh...its two actor acting like they are kissing and they are in love. idk its like some actors dont react to each other very naturally when it comes to kissing?

so I applause these two for really letting themselves go during these scenes. It's rare for me to believe the "love" in kissing scenes, this drama is one of the first that didnt make me feel so awkward lol i actually had to hide under my blanket watching their bed scenes cus it was so romantic hjksdghsdjkhgks HAHAHA. We all know Park Seo Joon is good at kissing scenes, but usually hes the oNLY one that's good in the scene. So I like that Minyoung responded well to him! very natural too! 

I hope this didnt sound creepy or anything. I just really appreciate when actors put effort into every aspect of their scenes, esp when they have to do really intimate scene with other actors. After watching kdramas for so many years, i decided that they dont know how to do kissing/bed scenes (esp compared to american shows lol) so it was a nice change seeing this drama. A nice touch to show that they are both mature adults in relationship.

• Like 10