Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

18 minutes ago, tali58 said:

@jingjaja, As a long- time PSJ fan myself,  I have to respectfully disagree with you. His behavior with, and responses to, PMY in the BTS videos are different than those with his other co-stars. The energy is different, and the way he acts is subtly different. I didn't start as a PPC shipper, but became one after watching several bts videos. 

yes, the way he acts to PMY  is subtly different. 

............." but i havent seen PSJ being cozy with his other costar :') "  .............. I just disagree with this sentence. Because I have seen PSJ being cozy with his other costar as well.

1 hour ago, jingjaja said:

Because I have seen PSJ being cozy with his other costar as well.

i agree with u on this.. i think he was trying to make his costars feel comfortable and relax around him.. but not in a romantic way..more like buddy-buddy way.. :wub:

with PMY on the other hand, they dont mind sharing saliva lol.. remember saliva on their lips during punishment kiss? i cant unseen that one lol.. 

41 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

i agree with u on this.. i think he was trying to make his costars feel comfortable and relax around him.. but not in a romantic way..more like buddy-buddy way.. :wub:

with PMY on the other hand, they dont mind sharing saliva lol.. remember saliva on their lips during punishment kiss? i cant unseen that one lol.. 

i watched that over and over again.. but i dont think there was any...  it was just the lighting used in the scene and PSJs lips were pressed so hard on PMYs, his lower lip got a bit stuck on hers when they ended the kiss. thats why it looked like his saliva, but it wasnt. same with their kissing scene in ep 13. it was a clean kiss... although you can hear  some slurpin and smacking sound. lol! but that punishment kiss

... that was a loud smackin sound though. :lol:

thats why I admire how PSJ does his kissing scenes.. it doesnt look awkward, it looks natural... just extra special and way too natural with PMY. :rolleyes:

• LOL 3

hahah it looked like saliva to me :D:joy:.. maybe my eyes are as delusional as my heart lol.. but i thought i really see some saliva kekekeke

25 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

Do you have a link about the writer "Jung Eun-young" talking about PPC dating? 

8 minutes ago, jingjaja said:

Do you have a link about the writer "Jung Eun-young" talking about PPC dating? 

writer Jung Eun Young didn't talk about ppc. you mean Jung Kyung Yoon who is a original writer of wwwsk? here is an interview https://m.news.naver.com/read.nhn?oid=016&aid=0001472569&sid1=103&backUrl=%2Fhome.nhn&light=off

Do you think pmy hates psj? Why did she delete  the tag him and her sister seem not like him? Or they are having a negative relationship.:tears: I scared 

2 minutes ago, Eve Vii'eve said:

Do you think pmy hates psj? Why did she delete  the tag him and her sister seem not like him? Or they are having a negative relationship.:tears: I scared 

We already discuss about this. Its not a big deal. Its common for celebrities do like this

34 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

We already discuss about this. Its not a big deal. Its common for celebrities do like this

yes.. that was nothing.. again let us not involve their families.. they are very private with them.. 

Sent HPL teasers and BTS videos to my boyfriend two days ago and told him I want us to watch it when it's out because PMY is cute in it and I'm curious about her chemistry with KJW.

Sharing this story because here's why I'm more convinced about PPC -- just yesterday, out of the blue, my boyfriend, a heterosexual male who doesn't really give a damn about K-dramas and the shipping world, told me he likes PMY with PSJ more because according to him (after watching HPL videos) he feels that PPC chemistry feels more natural and then he went on to explaining how you can just tell when two people are attracted to each other even without them saying anything.

Words can lie. Nonverbal signs cannot. Whether or not they have worked on or entertained that attraction yet, we can never tell. But the fact that their attraction to each other shows in their actions towards each other is more than enough reason for me to keep believing in them.

• Love 4
  • Insightful 1

1 hour ago, twoparkcouple said:

writer Jung Eun Young didn't talk about ppc. you mean Jung Kyung Yoon who is a original writer of wwwsk? here is an interview https://m.news.naver.com/read.nhn?oid=016&aid=0001472569&sid1=103&backUrl=%2Fhome.nhn&light=off

Thanks so much. :blush:

I'm sorry I should remember the name of the wrong writer. 
0mg It is a Korean article.
I want to know how she talks about PPC.
Can you help us? :flushed:

9 minutes ago, jingjaja said:

Thanks so much. :blush:

I'm sorry I should remember the name of the wrong writer. 
0mg It is a Korean article.
I want to know how she talks about PPC.
Can you help us? :flushed:

she said...when ppc dating news came out, she thought 'ppc look so good together. I hope ppc to marry'.:lol:

• Like 4

6 hours ago, twoparkcouple said:

Zk1jf7B.jpg

:D

awww.. cmon now.. look closely.. thats PSJs lower lip that almost stuck to PMYs lips because he sucked on her lips a bit :joy:

12 hours ago, jingjaja said:

yes, the way he acts to PMY  is subtly different. 

............." but i havent seen PSJ being cozy with his other costar :') "  .............. I just disagree with this sentence. Because I have seen PSJ being cozy with his other costar as well.

He has, and he builds a respectful friendship with each one, but I don't see sexual/ romantic energy with the others. It's more playful and caring in a brotherly or friendly way, and often goofy. :)

3 hours ago, zashi23 said:

awww.. cmon now.. look closely.. thats PSJs lower lip that almost stuck to PMYs lips because he sucked on her lips a bit :joy:

Both..lower lip and upper lip :D