[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

They're so comfortable with each other so they looks like its okay to touch around their partners body lol. Yeah not like the other actresses when doing kiss scene they look like a statue, just waiting the actor kiss them. PMY give good response and it makes the scene more sexy and hot. Can't get enough with these two:wub:

• Like 6

12 minutes ago, itzzy said:

, I really appreciated the effort these two + PD put into creating the kissing scenes. I think these kind of scenes made their love story more beautiful and real.

Same PD but in Touch Your Heart's first kiss I didn't feel the same vibe like KMS-LYJ did. So PSJ and PMY did amazing job and give us the beautiful scene that makes our heart flutter :wub:

• Like 2

hmmm, PMY will once again go in one of the rides in an amusement park for HPL...but.. this time (they made sure :P) its a ride where she would not be sitting beside close to her partner. (she's sitting behind)

LOL! :joy:

On 3/25/2019 at 2:21 PM, itzzy said:

so I applause these two for really letting themselves go during these scenes. It's rare for me to believe the "love" in kissing scenes, this drama is one of the first that didnt make me feel so awkward lol i actually had to hide under my blanket watching their bed scenes cus it was so romantic hjksdghsdjkhgks HAHAHA. We all know Park Seo Joon is good at kissing scenes, but usually hes the oNLY one that's good in the scene. So I like that Minyoung responded well to him! very natural too! 

For me, it's like they're trying to show something  to the rest of the world 
"He's mine" and "she's mine" don't you dare to take he/she from me
LOL

15 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

hmmm, PMY will once again go in one of the rides in an amusement park for HPL...but.. this time (they made sure :P) its a ride where she would not be sitting beside close to her partner. (she's sitting behind)

LOL! :joy:

Her private life has it own thread, so please do not post here info about this drama

21 minutes ago, Oksana Sutra said:

Her private life has it own thread, so please do not post here info about this drama

Im not actually talking about the drama.. I was comparing the ride scene in the amusement park in WWWSK and HPL.. wherein WWWSK pMY is beside PSJ but in HPL she was behind. I was teasing that they made sure that PMY is not seated closely beside his new co star... because someone (PSJ) may not like it.. AGAIN.. this is a joke.

I hope you get the humor..:grin:

thats why I didnt even mention her new co star's name.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

Im not actually talking about the drama.. I was comparing the ride scene in the amusement park in WWWSK and HPL.. wherein WWWSK pMY is beside PSJ but in HPL she was behind. I was teasing that they made sure that PMY is not seated closely beside his new co star... because someone (PSJ) may not like it.. AGAIN.. this is a joke.

I hope you get the humor..:grin:

thats why I didnt even mention her new co star's name.

I get it but use only one photo with spoiler, or moderator will delete it

i completely understand the part where we shall not discuss about other celebrities in this thread.. but why cant we post about PMY’s new drama in here? :sweatingbullets:

are we not allowed to show our support for PMY new drama in this thread? i thought anything related to PMY and PSJ are welcomed here .. just curious :sweat:

for the record, if you go to spartace shipper thread, they always post about running man in there, not only about their OTP and nobody said anything about ‘please dont share info about RM’ in that thread.. 

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, Oksana Sutra said:

I get it but use only one photo with spoiler, or moderator will delete it

it is just one post arranged in a collage.. even the IG profile is a PPC fan. and again.. i was relating it to PSJ/WWWSK.

Im sorry, we dont really talk about things not related to PPC.. but HPL is PMYs new drama, pretty sure its ok for everyone to talk about it. But of course we will not talk about her scenes with her co star.

the same with PSJ, he will soon have other projects of his own.

but anyway.. will take note not to post photos.. I was just pointing out something.

As long as we can find things relating PPC together or individually. I think we can freely discuss it here.

But of course lets not discuss or focus them with other people.

:P

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

34 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

i completely understand the part where we shall not discuss about other celebrities in this thread.. but why cant we post about PMY’s new drama in here? :sweatingbullets:

are we not allowed to show our support for PMY new drama in this thread? i thought anything related to PMY and PSJ are welcomed here .. just curious :sweat:

for the record, if you go to spartace shipper thread, they always post about running man in there, not only about their OTP and nobody said anything about ‘please dont share info about RM’ in that thread.. 

PMY has her thread, you can show support there.

People shall be free to talk abt PMY and PSJ here. Anything related to them is welcome, work, new drama, events or personal things. Yes they have their own thread but people who love them both like to discuss, share opinions, share feelings and point of view in this thread . It's a place where we are confortable to talk with each other so please keep it up. :)

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Oksana Sutra said:

PMY has her thread, you can show support there.

@Oksana Sutra, with all due respect, I disagree.  We should be able to cheer her on here,  as well, and PSJ, too. If you're a fan of PPC, then here we should be able to cheer for both Ps, not just the C part. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1