Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

I just realized that PSJ follows his name #박서준 on Instagram, 

It means everyday he sees what we see , because everyday ppl (ParkPark shippers) keep reposting WWWSK scenes, 

I'm so curious to know his reaction to his own steamy, hot ,sexy ,wow, unbelievable, amazing,addicting,wonderful,daebak scenes with PMY... 

OMG 

• LOL 3

the universe will always find a way to relate them..:lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

i want her to be my bff! :sweat_smile:

good to see PMY and Namoo team had fun on her birthday..:star:

But I would like to see a peek of how she spent her birthday with PSJ! :tounge_xd:

• Like 2

I read on Twitter that the art gallery PSJ visited recently was a place PMY went to a couple years ago. I just can’t keep counting all these coincidences anymore! :lol:

Personally those are the type of things I enjoy the most about PPC. These coincidences can be just that, coincidences, but at some point you have to wonder if there’s anything behind. All these little tidbits are what’s keeping here :wub:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Yes too many coincidence from them although there's no connection at all :P

Wondering is he interested about art? Since when? Or he just wanna know what the role from his gf new drama :D

40 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

Wondering is he interested about art? Since when?

well he was appointed as honorary ambassador for ‘Van Gogh Inside’ exhibition in Jeju Island back in 2016. so, i think he must have interest in arts and learn some about them :)

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

Rather than calling it coincidence, I think both of them have same preferences and hobbies. Two people who have same interests get really close well. 

I think thats why they can have many conversations together.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, quietobserver said:

, I think both of them have same preferences and hobbies.

And i read his iv in 2017 ,he likes a girl/woman who has the same interest and hobbies like him.

:wub:

He looks handsome as ever but I think I prefer him with dark hair. Also is it just me who thinks he looks a bit thinner? His legs look super skinny in some pictures. I hope he’s well.

By the way, here’s the tweet I saw: 

Hard to tell in this suit, as it's an oversized style. 

12 hours ago, dimadiess said:

I read on Twitter that the art gallery PSJ visited recently was a place PMY went to a couple years ago. I just can’t keep counting all these coincidences anymore! :lol:

Personally those are the type of things I enjoy the most about PPC. These coincidences can be just that, coincidences, but at some point you have to wonder if there’s anything behind. All these little tidbits are what’s keeping here :wub:

Not necessarily a coincidence. These are well- known galleries and exhibits. It's quite possible for two artistic people to be interested in art and to go to these galleries. 

So it's more likely a shared like or hobby. 

1 hour ago, tali58 said:

Hard to tell in this suit, as it's an oversized style. 

Right, I’m actually talking about the Chanel event. He’s wearing a black, more fitted suit. Of course I could be completely wrong and he hasn’t lost any weight but for some reason I think he looks different? That’s why I asked you guys’ opinions. 

About the art gallery, I completely agree, it could mean absolutely nothing else but a shared interest in the arts, which it’s great because that means they have that in common, but at the same time, how many times have we noticed that they go to the same places, albeit at different times? Im not arrogant so I’m ready to admit that I’m wrong but I can’t help but think that there’s something else underneath. 

Overall, I don’t know where I stand with PPC. I kinda believe they’re together but at the same time I think they’re not :lol:. It’s the weirdest thing. When PMY denied the dating rumors I believed her, but one part of me was thinking in all these supposed coincidences fans found in their Instagram accounts. As I said,  these little links between them are the reason I have the hope they might be together. 

Sorry for the long rant :lol:

• Like 3

1 hour ago, snitchdream08 said:

Seriously????

1 hour ago, dimadiess said:

I looked up but i didn’t find anything, I thought they didn’t appear on the show? 

haha YIN was watching the tv and suddenly there was teaser of HPL shown on tv.. it was kinda hard to ignore coz the teaser was really bam! in your face lol.. so funny but not really a cameo tho :D

• LOL 1