[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

He looks handsome as ever but I think I prefer him with dark hair. Also is it just me who thinks he looks a bit thinner? His legs look super skinny in some pictures. I hope he’s well.

By the way, here’s the tweet I saw: 

12 hours ago, dimadiess said:

I read on Twitter that the art gallery PSJ visited recently was a place PMY went to a couple years ago. I just can’t keep counting all these coincidences anymore! :lol:

Personally those are the type of things I enjoy the most about PPC. These coincidences can be just that, coincidences, but at some point you have to wonder if there’s anything behind. All these little tidbits are what’s keeping here :wub:

Not necessarily a coincidence. These are well- known galleries and exhibits. It's quite possible for two artistic people to be interested in art and to go to these galleries. 

So it's more likely a shared like or hobby. 

1 hour ago, tali58 said:

Hard to tell in this suit, as it's an oversized style. 

Right, I’m actually talking about the Chanel event. He’s wearing a black, more fitted suit. Of course I could be completely wrong and he hasn’t lost any weight but for some reason I think he looks different? That’s why I asked you guys’ opinions. 

About the art gallery, I completely agree, it could mean absolutely nothing else but a shared interest in the arts, which it’s great because that means they have that in common, but at the same time, how many times have we noticed that they go to the same places, albeit at different times? Im not arrogant so I’m ready to admit that I’m wrong but I can’t help but think that there’s something else underneath. 

Overall, I don’t know where I stand with PPC. I kinda believe they’re together but at the same time I think they’re not :lol:. It’s the weirdest thing. When PMY denied the dating rumors I believed her, but one part of me was thinking in all these supposed coincidences fans found in their Instagram accounts. As I said,  these little links between them are the reason I have the hope they might be together. 

Sorry for the long rant :lol:

• Like 3

1 hour ago, snitchdream08 said:

Seriously????

1 hour ago, dimadiess said:

I looked up but i didn’t find anything, I thought they didn’t appear on the show? 

haha YIN was watching the tv and suddenly there was teaser of HPL shown on tv.. it was kinda hard to ignore coz the teaser was really bam! in your face lol.. so funny but not really a cameo tho :D

• LOL 1

6 hours ago, dimadiess said:

When PMY denied the dating rumors I believed her, but one part of me was thinking in all these supposed coincidences fans found in their Instagram accounts. As I said,  these little links between them are the reason I have the hope they might be together. 

same!!! the way they both denied all of the evidences had me doubting too lol how PSJ literally went through all of the evidence one by one......  i mean they even want to show us their passport  :joy:

but i see how they are toward each other off filming site and im like.... nah there's something there.

i hope lol

• Like 3

2 hours ago, minmangfan said:

Our PPC posting on their ig accounts within an hour apart from each other yet again. Totally unrelated posts, but man these two really know how to play with our hearts. Hahaha

Even though about wwf thing is out a few days ago but he just posted today :lol: 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, dimadiess said:

He looks handsome as ever but I think I prefer him with dark hair. Also is it just me who thinks he looks a bit thinner? His legs look super skinny in some pictures. I hope he’s well.

By the way, here’s the tweet I saw: 

I actually think he gained weight. lol

if you would compare his face from WWWSK to now.. but he always had skinny long legs, which actually makes him taller and leaner.

I think he can eat properly now.. I mean having a good cook 200m away from you is definitely a factor. probably served with love.:tounge_xd:

• LOL 3