[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

4 minutes ago, rubiflorie said:

Actually, i didn't get your topic about the commentary thing:sweatingbullets:

Commentaries that can be seen in the Directors Cut DVD that will be released this Spring.

There are two kinds: 

1. Group commentary with other cast

2. PPC with PD Park commentary

AND

I heard also in the DVD, there will be PPC interview (?) I do not know if together or separate. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Matilda_Anne said:

can anybody share the link to read noona fans dot com aka her private life webtoon online? i dont mind if it is in korean i just wanna see the plot :blush:

A PMY Korean fan has some parts of the book on her blog. I do not know if it is complete by now. 

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Ivy-Blue said:

another coincidence, did u guys know that her best friend Banso has a small part in his movie Midnight Runner ??

really? which one is she? i was actually surprised to see Chansung made a cameo there also.. :sweat_smile:

soo i was doing my research online and came across this article about pmy.. 

Park Min Young in an interview with MBN star in Gangnam confided about dating, ” I am always open to finding love, but don’t think this is the right time”.
“My schedule is fully packed after Healer. After one month of rest, I will have shooting abroad in China and New Zealand for three months. After that, I will do a domestic project in the 2nd half.  After devoting myself to acting ,this period seems to me the happiest. It’s impossible for me to give it up. My character is such that I cannot work and love at the same time. ** (whatt?) Although I want to be in a nice relationship,it seems difficult this year. However, as an actress, I have learnt that it is hard to stop loving . It has been more than a year since I was in love. I want to fall in love before my love cells die”, she added arousing laughter.

so this article was published in february 2015.. meaning she was dating someone in 2014.. was she talking about her famous x or someone else.. just curious coz i hv never heard of her dating scandal other than with LMH... the 3 yr rumor with psj started late 2016 right? 

note: and guys im pretty sure after HPL she will say her fav character ever and best partner are from her new drama lol coz she always says the same thing after finishing new drama.. (i read her old iv).. hehe we gotta prepare our heart lols *cries 

• Insightful 1

3 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

soo i was doing my research online and came across this article about pmy.. 

Park Min Young in an interview with MBN star in Gangnam confided about dating, ” I am always open to finding love, but don’t think this is the right time”.
“My schedule is fully packed after Healer. After one month of rest, I will have shooting abroad in China and New Zealand for three months. After that, I will do a domestic project in the 2nd half.  After devoting myself to acting ,this period seems to me the happiest. It’s impossible for me to give it up. My character is such that I cannot work and love at the same time. ** (whatt?) Although I want to be in a nice relationship,it seems difficult this year. However, as an actress, I have learnt that it is hard to stop loving . It has been more than a year since I was in love. I want to fall in love before my love cells die”, she added arousing laughter.

so this article was published in february 2015.. meaning she was dating someone in 2014.. was she talking about her famous x or someone else.. just curious coz i hv never heard of her dating scandal other than with LMH... the 3 yr rumor with psj started late 2016 right? 

note: and guys im pretty sure after HPL she will say her fav character ever and best partner are from her new drama lol coz she always says the same thing after finishing new drama.. (i read her old iv).. hehe we gotta prepare our heart lols *cries 

i think she's still referring to her famous ex.. well technically that has been more than a year since i think that was still way back 2012? not sure.. 

maybe she doesnt want to be detailed about it..

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

i think she's still referring to her famous ex.. well technically that has been more than a year since i think that was 

maybe she doesnt want to be detailed about it..

Seriously I don’t take the artist interview as a non-fiction, I doubt they’ll tell you everything(the whole true nothing but the true). Just like her answer about favorite WWWSK scenes , everytime is different.

20 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

However, as an actress, I have learnt that it is hard to stop loving . It has been more than a year since I was in love. I want to fall in love before my love cells die”, she added arousing laughter.

When I saw that, I thought she was dating a non-celebrity. Maybe there was someone there when her heart was broken. And that's why she wasn't into CJW. 

This is just my personal thought.

5 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

I bet she didn't because the character of Kim Mi So is similar with her. But about best partner yeah I'm pretty sure she will say it again next :P:sweatingbullets:

she said previously her character in healer is similar to her too lol.. she even said her fav character used to be the one in sungkyungwan scandal but after healer, her fav was CYS. after wwws, her fav now is KMS.. :joy:.. it’s a pattern lol 

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

8 minutes ago, Ivy-Blue said:

Seriously I don’t take the artist interview as a non-fiction, I doubt they’ll tell you everything(the whole true nothing but the true). Just like her answer about favorite WWWSK scenes , everytime is different.

thats why i think she's good in handling interviews.. lol.. BUT.. she's not very good in her body language.. lol.. thats why PSJ and PMY have separate interviews now or someone has to be in between them or with them, just as long as its not just the two of them sitting together..:joy:

good thing.. they didnt think of that during the Cosmo event! lol!

• Like 1

from what i can gather from her previous iv (i dont read all btw), she is the kind of person who prioritizes work over love coz she really loves her career and she works hard for it. She said she doesnt date ppl easily and if she has a crush on someone,  she will not act on it if she doesnt hv time to be in relationship :sweatingbullets:.. 

Dont take this the wrong way chingus ofc these were all said in the past.. now we dont know what’s in her heart..  maybe she’s a changed woman now bcoz of psj..

8 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

she said previously her character in healer is similar to her too lol.. she even said her fav character used to be the one in sungkyungwan scandal but after healer, her fav was CYS. after wwws, her fav now is KMS.. :joy:.. it’s a pattern lol 

yes PMY is always said that her last work and co-partner is the best!

In 2013 she spend many times with actor JJV  there was a rumors about them,  both said that it just friendship 

But they always ride together in University.

35 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

“My schedule is fully packed after Healer. After one month of rest, I will have shooting abroad in China and New Zealand for three months. After that, I will do a domestic project in the 2nd half.  

so this article was published in february 2015.. 

The domestic project was Remember right? Means she got busy till early 2016. Then I believe she filmed for another modern chinese drama right? So there goes till end of 2016...

Then MyEarCandy around April 2017, then she started shooting QF7D. There was space between this period (half end 2016 till early 2017) that I can't figure out...

17 minutes ago, OksanaS said:

yes PMY is always said that her last work and co-partner is the best!

In 2013 she spend many times with actor JJV  there was a rumors about them,  both said that it just friendship 

But they always ride together in University.

this was when they were attending Dongguk University.

and it was just a misconception because they always hang out but she clarified it and said they are like brother and sister. there were pictures taken.. but yeah.. far from being romantic. lol 

24 minutes ago, OksanaS said:

all knows him like Jo In Seong

In 2013, Jo In Sung had a gf. He dated an actress (I forgot the name) for many years. I was sure of 2013 because this was the time I used to ship him and SHK because of TWTWB drama but it turned out he had a gf at that time.

The times he spent at University with PMY was 2006-2007. JIS is friendly with ladies he has a lot of close friends who are ladies so it may be true there was only friendship between him and PMY before.