Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

25 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

can anybody share the link to read noona fans dot com aka her private life webtoon online? i dont mind if it is in korean i just wanna see the plot :blush:

Its not webtoon but booktoon, so there isn't any links

2 hours ago, twoparkcouple said:

vp5nwai.jpg

ZcwcBGx.jpg

the hardworking cow and remember me dog are cookies which are gifts prepared by wwwsk dc fans. so pmy gave these to psj and director to be seen well on the camera.  how sweet. :)

Do anyone have a video/pic about PMY gave PSJ a miniature hardworking cow?

59 minutes ago, Cheryl295 said:

In the strictest sense of the word, its not really a "couple" commentary but a Triple Park Commentary. :lol:

Kamdongnim~~~~ aigoo

There has to be one couple commentary right? Haha. I'll be patience to get my heart flowery again this spring:wink:

8 minutes ago, rubiflorie said:

Do anyone have a video/pic about PMY gave PSJ a miniature hardworking cow?

its not allowed to share the things that were in the cafe.. its very exclusive.. :wink:

those should not get out of the cafe.

i think after the dvd came out.. it will be allowed already (?)

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

8 minutes ago, quietobserver said:

Kamdongnim~~~~ aigoo

There has to be one couple commentary right? Haha. I'll be patience to get my heart flowery again this spring:wink:

No. Only a group commentary then a triple park commentary. PD Park did not sit between them though. PPC seated side by side although not too close to each other.

6 minutes ago, Cheryl295 said:

No. Only a group commentary then a triple park commentary. PD Park did not sit between them though. PPC seated side by side although not too close to each other.

Actually, i didn't get your topic about the commentary thing:sweatingbullets:

4 minutes ago, rubiflorie said:

Actually, i didn't get your topic about the commentary thing:sweatingbullets:

Commentaries that can be seen in the Directors Cut DVD that will be released this Spring.

There are two kinds: 

1. Group commentary with other cast

2. PPC with PD Park commentary

AND

I heard also in the DVD, there will be PPC interview (?) I do not know if together or separate. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Matilda_Anne said:

can anybody share the link to read noona fans dot com aka her private life webtoon online? i dont mind if it is in korean i just wanna see the plot :blush:

A PMY Korean fan has some parts of the book on her blog. I do not know if it is complete by now. 

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Ivy-Blue said:

another coincidence, did u guys know that her best friend Banso has a small part in his movie Midnight Runner ??

really? which one is she? i was actually surprised to see Chansung made a cameo there also.. :sweat_smile:

22 minutes ago, Ivy-Blue said:

another coincidence, did u guys know that her best friend Banso has a small part in his movie Midnight Runner ??

if i'm not wrong banso is close frinds with park ha sun who played on midnight runner.

soo i was doing my research online and came across this article about pmy.. 

Park Min Young in an interview with MBN star in Gangnam confided about dating, ” I am always open to finding love, but don’t think this is the right time”.
“My schedule is fully packed after Healer. After one month of rest, I will have shooting abroad in China and New Zealand for three months. After that, I will do a domestic project in the 2nd half.  After devoting myself to acting ,this period seems to me the happiest. It’s impossible for me to give it up. My character is such that I cannot work and love at the same time. ** (whatt?) Although I want to be in a nice relationship,it seems difficult this year. However, as an actress, I have learnt that it is hard to stop loving . It has been more than a year since I was in love. I want to fall in love before my love cells die”, she added arousing laughter.

so this article was published in february 2015.. meaning she was dating someone in 2014.. was she talking about her famous x or someone else.. just curious coz i hv never heard of her dating scandal other than with LMH... the 3 yr rumor with psj started late 2016 right? 

note: and guys im pretty sure after HPL she will say her fav character ever and best partner are from her new drama lol coz she always says the same thing after finishing new drama.. (i read her old iv).. hehe we gotta prepare our heart lols *cries 

• Insightful 1

3 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

soo i was doing my research online and came across this article about pmy.. 

Park Min Young in an interview with MBN star in Gangnam confided about dating, ” I am always open to finding love, but don’t think this is the right time”.
“My schedule is fully packed after Healer. After one month of rest, I will have shooting abroad in China and New Zealand for three months. After that, I will do a domestic project in the 2nd half.  After devoting myself to acting ,this period seems to me the happiest. It’s impossible for me to give it up. My character is such that I cannot work and love at the same time. ** (whatt?) Although I want to be in a nice relationship,it seems difficult this year. However, as an actress, I have learnt that it is hard to stop loving . It has been more than a year since I was in love. I want to fall in love before my love cells die”, she added arousing laughter.

so this article was published in february 2015.. meaning she was dating someone in 2014.. was she talking about her famous x or someone else.. just curious coz i hv never heard of her dating scandal other than with LMH... the 3 yr rumor with psj started late 2016 right? 

note: and guys im pretty sure after HPL she will say her fav character ever and best partner are from her new drama lol coz she always says the same thing after finishing new drama.. (i read her old iv).. hehe we gotta prepare our heart lols *cries 

i think she's still referring to her famous ex.. well technically that has been more than a year since i think that was still way back 2012? not sure.. 

maybe she doesnt want to be detailed about it..

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cheryl295 said:

images.jpg

Goodbye my flowery heart

9 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

note: and guys im pretty sure after HPL she will say her fav character ever

I bet she didn't because the character of Kim Mi So is similar with her. But about best partner yeah I'm pretty sure she will say it again next :P:sweatingbullets:

11 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

i think she's still referring to her famous ex.. well technically that has been more than a year since i think that was 

maybe she doesnt want to be detailed about it..

Seriously I don’t take the artist interview as a non-fiction, I doubt they’ll tell you everything(the whole true nothing but the true). Just like her answer about favorite WWWSK scenes , everytime is different.

20 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

However, as an actress, I have learnt that it is hard to stop loving . It has been more than a year since I was in love. I want to fall in love before my love cells die”, she added arousing laughter.

When I saw that, I thought she was dating a non-celebrity. Maybe there was someone there when her heart was broken. And that's why she wasn't into CJW. 

This is just my personal thought.

5 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

I bet she didn't because the character of Kim Mi So is similar with her. But about best partner yeah I'm pretty sure she will say it again next :P:sweatingbullets:

she said previously her character in healer is similar to her too lol.. she even said her fav character used to be the one in sungkyungwan scandal but after healer, her fav was CYS. after wwws, her fav now is KMS.. :joy:.. it’s a pattern lol 

• LOL 3
  • Love 1