[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

you know why I don't pay much attention to those article (e.g. translation from Korean to English)? because most of them already "lost in translation" . My friend own a translation firm, all his translators are certified (certificate for professional translator is require in USA)., and they're charge by each word. I do believe most of the fans website translation are voluntary(correctness  already is a question), i also knew some fans translate the article to the words they want to say and even omit some content in purpose, that's why I am not 100% believe in their translation.
(if i am wrong please correct me)

• Like 1

16 hours ago, OksanaS said:

No I wouldn't, because one day when the truth comes out many shippers hearts may be broken so what is all for? 

well fair enough.. i beg to differ but i respect your opinion nonetheless.. for now we dont know what is the truth right?. you could be right or i could be right, but we still dont know what is the truth. 

i think to say pmy was being cold with psj during bts over dating rumour is bit immature.. coz dating rumour is like an occupational hazard for actors.. they cant run away from it since ppl like to gossip and ship actors as they pleased, especially if the actors are OTP in dramas or films.. if there is no truth to the gossip, it will eventually die down after some time.. why the need to treat her co star differently so that she would not be caught in dating scandal, if there is no scandal to begin with? it doesnt matter when the gossip started, if it’s not true, why bother with awkwardness and sneakiness? it doesnt make sense to me.. 

in my opinion, she and psj have a thing during filming wwwsk.. she was being extra careful not because of the dating rumour but not to get caught.. (my opinion only).. 

pmy is not a new actresss.. what happened to her after city hunter is truly heartbroken but i dont think the history will repeat again.. she’s more mature now and can handle stuffs differently.. and PSJ is not LMH.. 

one day, if she or psj suddenly say they are marrying someone else, i’ll accept it. as much as i ship them and want them to be my OTP in real world, i cant control their lives and feelings.. im gonna move on and support them individually.. in the mean time, let me hv fun shipping them first lol.. 

• Like 7
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 6

11 hours ago, Cheryl295 said:

PMY also said this after WWWSK interview:

"I had dated some guys secretly but none of them was Park Seo Joon"

It is an indirect admission she dated secretly after her public break up with LMH.

I'm jealous of PMY why all of her boyfriends are famous & goodlooking, she's really beautiful...

10 minutes ago, Maricel Mabulay said:

I'm jealous of PMY why all of her boyfriends are famous & goodlooking, she's really beautiful...

Spoiler

Rabid fangirls of LMH hated her and always emphasized her plastic surgery.

PMY is more than just a beautiful face that is why many handsome guys fall for her. She has great personality and she is very smart and talented. A total package plus she cooks well. 

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

IMG-20190206-WA0003.jpg

Love the way she look at him. Looks like proud gf lol:wub:

I always go back to watch this interview.. whenever I miss them together! lol. 

those glances and no space.. :wub:

and its usually PMY who subconsciously rubbing arms with him... and he just keeps his at where she can subtly do it. :lol:

awwww.. you two! :heart:

5 minutes ago, Cheryl295 said:

Reveal hidden contents

Rabid fangirls of LMH hated her and always emphasized her plastic surgery.

PMY is more than just a beautiful face that is why many handsome guys fall for her. She has great personality and she is very smart and talented. A total package plus she cooks well. 

and she also has a lot of female admirers! lol!

like me!.. but im straight btw.. lol

I just really like her because shes so pretty and just like what PSJ said . her "miso" is perfect! and after I saw busted.. shes smart too!

• Like 4

5 hours ago, snitchdream08 said:

I forgot to ask this, how can  there be a rumour between them before wwwsk if they haven't been in a project together or they are known not to be closed friend? Just curious.

And in AAA 2017 she was natural with other guys but so restrained towards PSJ. 

Solid fans tend to believe EVERY WORD of their bias. But based on my observations artists words are not 100% true all the time. They have careers and reputation to protect as well as managers who advise them what to say to media.

• Insightful 3

Yeah true. If nothing is going on between them, they do not need to be extra careful. Just be casual. Just like I saw PMY and JCW. There are other dramas which the leads were a lot more playful and looks more suspicious than them. People always thought the Pichi couple is really dating but LDW and YIA are so casual yet playful with each other. 

I do believe things started to get fluttering during WWWSK. 

Screenshot-20190206-182925-You-Tube.jpg

And I noticed during the script reading, PSJ did not look at her and just keep reading. Was he shy or just excited to be cast with our queen? :P

• Like 3

exactly! he cant even look at her even for just a glance.. lol! 

these things are not we want to see.. these are things that they are showing us..:rolleyes:.. and they dont even notice it anymore because i guess thats just how they are.

its obvious when they are trying to restrain... and its obvious when they are just naturally affectionate.. coz sometimes.. there are feelings you just cant hold back..:wub:

btw.. their outfits match also on that script reading..:D

• Like 5

1 hour ago, quietobserver said:

Just like I saw PMY and JCW. There are other dramas which the leads were a lot more playful and looks more suspicious than them

true. after filming healer she said she replied to JCW's kakaotalk faster than she replied to her mom's messages... she did not acknowledge any dating rumor whatsoever and she even said she'll go visit him in army lol.. same goes to PSJ. after FMY, he point blank said he is not dating KJW and the rumor died down (regardless wht ppl on the other ship claim)..they didnt act awkward or sneaky afterwards right? they went to reward vacay and posted pics like they dont even care lol..   why? becoz they are not dating so it didnt matter how they treated each other on set or after filming.... 

that's why i dont buy when ppl said pmy treated psj coldly on the set coz she knew about dating rumor beforehand. if actors avoid each other due to unfounded romantic rumors, it seems a bit unprofessional to me. and i know PMY is not that kind of person..she always treat other actors with respect. i think the reason y she was being extra careful with everything (bts, phuket, interviews) is becoz she wants to cover something.. (my opinion only, dont claim any truth to it)..  

• Like 3
  • Insightful 4

You know what was I thinking? I think PSJ had eyes on her before and of course she knew him, he's rising star and news were everywhere. Since they said they knew each other, probably just some short meet and greet somewhere at some event ( AAA example ) and salon (rumor). 

From the script reading meeting, I can see PMY was excited for her first romcom and meet Chansung and KangKiyoung again and everyone. Then there goes shy guy PSJ. I can't predict what was his feeling.

• Like 3

8 hours ago, zashi23 said:

I always go back to watch this interview.. whenever I miss them together! lol. 

those glances and no space.. :wub:

and its usually PMY who subconsciously rubbing arms with him... and he just keeps his at where she can subtly do it. :lol:

awwww.. you two! :heart:

and she also has a lot of female admirers! lol!

like me!.. but im straight btw.. lol

I just really like her because shes so pretty and just like what PSJ said . her "miso" is perfect! and after I saw busted.. shes smart too!

The way he leans his body and his head toward her signify he's looking to her for support and comfort. At the same time, he leaves his arm there for her to touch when she needs support and comfort. When she speaks, he's closely attentive and even subtly protective.

Her body language toward him, the repeated brushing of her arm against his, and the expression on her face show she's there for him, support, caring, and a comfortable level of intimacy, as well as looking for his strength and warmth for comfort. 

These two are clearly being supportive and protective of each other in this interview.

• Like 3
  • Insightful 2

8 hours ago, Maricel Mabulay said:

Because her peers and available single men are celebrities and actors. Lol

It's a tough life, but someone has to do it. :lol:

16 hours ago, Ivy-Blue said:

you know why I don't pay much attention to those article (e.g. translation from Korean to English)? because most of them already "lost in translation" . My friend own a translation firm, all his translators are certified (certificate for professional translator is require in USA)., and they're charge by each word. I do believe most of the fans website translation are voluntary(correctness  already is a question), i also knew some fans translate the article to the words they want to say and even omit some content in purpose, that's why I am not 100% believe in their translation.
(if i am wrong please correct me)

They also use Google translation or Naver, both can make errors in connotation. Korean isn't easy to translate into English, especially if the original is written casually.