Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

25 minutes ago, OksanaS said:

Аs I know she hate talk about her personal life, if they dating? I don't think so...She had secret dating with LMH and when it was opened  she take a long break for 2 years to calm down all rumors...it was long two years for her fans...and when she is come back she acting  so careful to not start new rumors The truth is  I must say that on BTS Min Young is very cold with PSJ 

You may see what you  want to see, but I feel only that she didnt relax like it was in her previous projects. And later she said that she was afraid of rumors. And this cold atmosphere is so clear there.  

Everywhere she was so joyful with her partner but not  in Secretary.. That is what I see. I hope in HPL my happy, joyful Min Young  come back.

But, why would she be tensed with PSJ though if she had nothing to hide and it was pure friendship only???

In my personal life, I experienced being in a secret relationship with an officemate as it was a taboo in our office to date officemate. I was not able to relax and act normally when he was around I was always worrying others will know our secret.

None of us really knew their real status even long time solid fans. I remember same arguments with solid SHK and solid SJK who did not believe they were secretly dating and it turned out the shippers were right. I don't know with this PPC ship because WE CAN NEVER BE TOO SURE OF ANYTHING. That is their private lives.

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, Cheryl295 said:

Park Min Young Opens Up About Dating Rumors With Park Seo Joon

Park Min Young Opens Up About Dating Rumors With Park Seo Joon

Aug 2, 2018
by E. Cha

Park Min Young has shared her thoughts on her rumored romance with her “What’s Wrong with Secretary Kim” co-star Park Seo Joon.

On August 1, the actress sat down for interviews with multiple news outlets about her hit tvN drama “What’s Wrong with Secretary Kim.” In addition to describing her experience working on the drama, Park Min Young also responded to the recent slew of dating rumors linking her to Park Seo Joon.

Park Min Young was firm in denying any kind of real-life romantic relationship between her and her co-star, stating, “First of all, [the rumors] aren’t true. I saw the evidence that supposedly proves that we’re dating, and none of it was true. That made me a little angry.”

She also specifically addressed the rumors that she had traveled abroad with Park Seo Joon, reporting, “My mother tried to give me her passport this morning. She said, ‘If people look at my passport, they’ll see [that I was the one you went on vacation with and not Park Seo Joon], so take this and show them.’ I don’t know if people will believe me when I say this, since there have already been so many articles about it, and so many people already seem to believe that [we’re dating].”

The actress went on to share that she felt exhausted from having to repeatedly deny the rumors. “I found it psychologically burdensome,” she confessed. “During my [press] interviews yesterday and today, I thought it was a shame that I was spending so much time talking about the dating rumors. It’s emotionally taxing to have to keep clarifying that each detail isn’t true. I just hope that things will quiet down now.”

She added, “I usually don’t drink much, but it upset me so much that I ended up drinking last night.”

Park-Min-Young.jpg

Park Min Young revealed that the reason she felt so stressed out by the rumors was that it had begun to affect the other actors who appeared in “What’s Wrong with Secretary Kim.” She specifically expressed her regret that her other co-stars had been forced to spend so much time addressing her rumored relationship with Park Seo Joon.

“At first, I tried to just laugh it off,” she explained. “But [Hwang] Bo Ra‘s, [2PM’s] Chansung’s, and [Pyo] Ye Jin‘s interviews started being published yesterday, and all the headlines were about [our dating rumors].”

“Chansung even stated outright that he found it a shame,” continued Park Min Young. “So I felt incredibly sorry, and that’s when I started to take this seriously. Because they worked so hard, and I know how much heart Chansung and the other actors poured into ‘What’s Wrong with Secretary Kim.’ That’s what I found most upsetting. It’s not just about me, but many more people than I thought seem to have been affected [by the rumors].”

Park-Min-Young-2.jpg

Park Min Young went on to declare, “If, in the future, I end up meeting a great guy and have good news to share, I’ll go public with it. But what’s for sure is that I’m not getting married [right away]. Right now, I’m at a point where I’m focusing on this career that I love so much.”

Park-Min-Young-3.jpgku

yes.. I also read this last year. But. I did not see the part where she said she dated in the past secretly and its not with PSJ.

2 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

yes.. I also read this last year. But. I did not see the part where she said she dated in the past secretly and its not with PSJ.

There were plenty of Korean articles with different versions. Those were posted in earlier pages here in the thread.

6 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

But i respect your opinion, since youve been a long time PMY.. but would you at least consider the possibility of them dating now?

No I wouldn't, because one day when the truth comes out many shippers hearts may be broken so what is all for? 

Like she said , “If, in the future, I end up meeting a great guy and have good news to share, I’ll go public with it. But what’s for sure is that I’m not getting married [right away]. Right now, I’m at a point where I’m focusing on this career that I love so much.” 

I'll be waiting for this day, and will be very happy for her.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Cheryl295 said:

But, why would she be tensed though if she had nothing to hide and it was pure frienship only???

Because people before Secretary already believed that they dating, for that reason Min Young so much time didnt confirmed her join to the cast.  

Yes , she said she doesn’t drink much , but lately her IG photo 2/3 of her drinks was about drinking beer  lol, ....

Again I don’ take artist’s interview too serious

• LOL 2

14 minutes ago, Ivy-Blue said:

Yes , she said she doesn’t drink much , but lately her IG photo 2/3 of her drinks was about drinking beer  lol, ....

and for sure... a lot has changed now.. :P

• LOL 1

16 minutes ago, Ivy-Blue said:

Yes their answers are always planned inorder to protect their careers 

• Like 1

you know why I don't pay much attention to those article (e.g. translation from Korean to English)? because most of them already "lost in translation" . My friend own a translation firm, all his translators are certified (certificate for professional translator is require in USA)., and they're charge by each word. I do believe most of the fans website translation are voluntary(correctness  already is a question), i also knew some fans translate the article to the words they want to say and even omit some content in purpose, that's why I am not 100% believe in their translation.
(if i am wrong please correct me)

• Like 1

16 hours ago, OksanaS said:

No I wouldn't, because one day when the truth comes out many shippers hearts may be broken so what is all for? 

well fair enough.. i beg to differ but i respect your opinion nonetheless.. for now we dont know what is the truth right?. you could be right or i could be right, but we still dont know what is the truth. 

i think to say pmy was being cold with psj during bts over dating rumour is bit immature.. coz dating rumour is like an occupational hazard for actors.. they cant run away from it since ppl like to gossip and ship actors as they pleased, especially if the actors are OTP in dramas or films.. if there is no truth to the gossip, it will eventually die down after some time.. why the need to treat her co star differently so that she would not be caught in dating scandal, if there is no scandal to begin with? it doesnt matter when the gossip started, if it’s not true, why bother with awkwardness and sneakiness? it doesnt make sense to me.. 

in my opinion, she and psj have a thing during filming wwwsk.. she was being extra careful not because of the dating rumour but not to get caught.. (my opinion only).. 

pmy is not a new actresss.. what happened to her after city hunter is truly heartbroken but i dont think the history will repeat again.. she’s more mature now and can handle stuffs differently.. and PSJ is not LMH.. 

one day, if she or psj suddenly say they are marrying someone else, i’ll accept it. as much as i ship them and want them to be my OTP in real world, i cant control their lives and feelings.. im gonna move on and support them individually.. in the mean time, let me hv fun shipping them first lol.. 

• Like 7
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 6

11 hours ago, Cheryl295 said:

PMY also said this after WWWSK interview:

"I had dated some guys secretly but none of them was Park Seo Joon"

It is an indirect admission she dated secretly after her public break up with LMH.

I'm jealous of PMY why all of her boyfriends are famous & goodlooking, she's really beautiful...

10 minutes ago, Maricel Mabulay said:

I'm jealous of PMY why all of her boyfriends are famous & goodlooking, she's really beautiful...

Spoiler

Rabid fangirls of LMH hated her and always emphasized her plastic surgery.

PMY is more than just a beautiful face that is why many handsome guys fall for her. She has great personality and she is very smart and talented. A total package plus she cooks well. 

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

IMG-20190206-WA0003.jpg

Love the way she look at him. Looks like proud gf lol:wub:

I always go back to watch this interview.. whenever I miss them together! lol. 

those glances and no space.. :wub:

and its usually PMY who subconsciously rubbing arms with him... and he just keeps his at where she can subtly do it. :lol:

awwww.. you two! :heart:

5 minutes ago, Cheryl295 said:

Reveal hidden contents

Rabid fangirls of LMH hated her and always emphasized her plastic surgery.

PMY is more than just a beautiful face that is why many handsome guys fall for her. She has great personality and she is very smart and talented. A total package plus she cooks well. 

and she also has a lot of female admirers! lol!

like me!.. but im straight btw.. lol

I just really like her because shes so pretty and just like what PSJ said . her "miso" is perfect! and after I saw busted.. shes smart too!

• Like 4

5 hours ago, snitchdream08 said:

I forgot to ask this, how can  there be a rumour between them before wwwsk if they haven't been in a project together or they are known not to be closed friend? Just curious.

And in AAA 2017 she was natural with other guys but so restrained towards PSJ. 

Solid fans tend to believe EVERY WORD of their bias. But based on my observations artists words are not 100% true all the time. They have careers and reputation to protect as well as managers who advise them what to say to media.

• Insightful 3