[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

15 minutes ago, Cheryl295 said:

Rumor has it that the idol in HPL will be someone close to PSJ. 

If this happens, what will be some solids, antis and non fans say about this? Coincidence again? :lol:

some fans actually have a strong feeling on who it might be.. lol.. PSJ just attended their concert this month..:sweat_smile:

but who knows... the guy is an all around nice guy (PSJ).. he may be always under the radar.. but he has a lot of friends in their industry.. :wink:

Spoiler

So I watched Touch Your Heart to support PD Park but I find it shallow and like some old school comedy with many corny and exaggerated scenes and for me WWWSK is still the best. I was like is PD Park really the PD of this? Others may like it but not in my personal choice of shows.

I therefore can conclude that it was also largely due to PPC Chemistry that the WWWSK was a success.

Can't wait to compare PMY's chemistry with Jae Wook.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Cheryl295 said:
  Hide contents

So I watched Touch Your Heart to support PD Park but I find it shallow and like some old school comedy with many corny and exaggerated scenes and for me WWWSK is still the best. I was like is PD Park really the PD of this? Others may like it but not in my personal choice of shows.

I therefore can conclude that it was also largely due to PPC Chemistry that the WWWSK was a success.

Can't wait to compare PMY's chemistry with Jae Wook.

Their chemistry was a huge part of its success definitely. coz lets be honest.  the plot and the flow of the story is predicable and not very strong. (sorry :D). But I loved the sound effects and the other cast did well too.. and of course definitely PPCs undeniable oozing true to life chemistry.. LOL! 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, zashi23 said:

Their chemistry was a huge part of its success definitely. coz lets be honest.  the plot and the flow of the story is predicable and not very strong. (sorry :D). But I loved the sound effects and the other cast did well too.. and of course definitely PPCs undeniable oozing true to life chemistry.. LOL! 

sorry PD Park , for me personally,  after the first 20 minutes I lose interest already :(
@Cheryl295  you are right, is this drama from the same PD park ?  

9 hours ago, Cheryl295 said:

Rumor has it that the idol in HPL will be someone close to PSJ. 

If this happens, what will be some solids, antis and non fans say about this? Coincidence again? :lol:

It's PPC's fate :rolleyes:

And if it true, wow this guy is PSJ 'twin' right according fans?

WWWSK I agree has a simple cliche plot but PPC chemistry is among the best there is in Kdramaland.

Viki has no Sky Castle and Memories of Alhambra? Or probably the views aren't that much yet to be in the top 10 shows for 2018.

I hope Her Private Life will offer much better than Touch Your Heart. It will be a challenge following same genre on the same timeslot. WWWSK pilot episode ratings is higher than TYH pilot ratings.

LOL I am PPC but I am not too delulu to think they vacationed abroad together. :joy:

He cannot escape paparazzis everywhere unlike PMY. If he met PMY prior to London trip, it has to be Korea after PMY arrived from Hawaii.

Of being fresh looking, of course he had Lunar New Year break so he would look fresh and well rested. :joy:

People see what you wanna see and believe what you wanna believe but it does not always mean its the fact.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, zashi23 said:

He looks so happy and fresh in those recent pics. :wub:

looks like he had a well spent vacation.. he had some vitaMIN... :tounge_xd:

That vitaMIN makes him look YOUNG:love:

She made it clear that she traveled with his mom. 

Lol 

• LOL 7