[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

3 hours ago, brownsugar said:

Lol, drought season of PPC is getting harder. I will put aside all the coincidences (fashion, sns posts) and will rely on the answers of their interviews (around 2015 onwards as I observed). As I noticed their answers to their interviews sounded somewhat connected, in terms of future plan, family goals. 

My hope is still they are meant to be each other, but if not, what to do...^_^

I will still be anticipating the dvd and will

enjoy it as much as possible. Lol

Yeah yeah the interviews really convincing thatd why I think they do really like each other. And visually, they look like they are meant to be. I always smile when I see people collaged their pics when they have same expressions. :wub:

11 minutes ago, Cheryl295 said:

PMY GAVE PSJ THE MINIATURE HARDWORKING COW.  SHE DID NOT FIX HIS HEADPHONE. I HAVE A COPY OF THE VIDEO SCREENCAPS. :lol:

and she also gave a director the hardworking cow cookie.(prepared by fans):lol:

@zashi23 if pmy helped psj in the commentary teaser or not doesn't matter at all. because it's not important issue. but i want false info not to be spread, so i told you it's wrong info.

so..please, don't feel bad, dear.:)

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, Cheryl295 said:

I saw it. What was seen in the teaser was PMY GAVE PSJ THE MINIATURE HARDWORKING COW.  SHE DID NOT FIX HIS HEADPHONE. I HAVE A COPY OF THE VIDEO SCREENCAPS. :lol:

Your "Reliable Source" probably only saw a screencap where it was not clear what her hands were doing in an angle near him and bragged and lied about seeing the video. 

She was giving him the hardworking cow.

JUST BECAUSE IT'S GOOD FOR SHIPPERS HEART TO HEAR DOES NOT MEAN ITS ALWAYS TRUE. LOL.

This 

yes, i saw it too, she did help him something related to  the miniature hardworking cow , but NOT the headphone for sure.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ivy-Blue said:

yes, i saw it too, she did help him something related to  the miniature hardworking cow , but NOT the headphone for sure.

vp5nwai.jpg

ZcwcBGx.jpg

the hardworking cow and remember me dog are cookies which are gifts prepared by wwwsk dc fans. so pmy gave these to psj and director to be seen well on the camera.  how sweet. :)

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Inetz said:

I don't get your point ? You choose to believe whatever ppl say but then when someone like @twoparkcouple who has been a reliable source for us as she is korean and has access to any info shared on the wwwwsk daum cafe told u is not true..you don't believe it ? 

It's ok to want to be delulu but hope ppc shippers won't become like the daragons shippers...I'm not here for this lol

thats why i said "sorry". because i know that she has many things that she provided us and i consider her as one of a trusted and reliable source.. but those who told me are also tyrsted sources..i asked kindly to let us not be too dismissive. i did not say i am not taking her word for it.  I NEVER said i dont believe her. (where did you get that anyway?)

thank you @twoparkcouple for the additional information and clarifying things. :innocent:

1 hour ago, twoparkcouple said:

and yes..PMY was aware of the BTS revealed.  she said in the interview after wwwsk, she was careful not to be too friendly to psj when filming wwwsk because she already knew the dating rumor and she didn't want dating news to be come out. but dating news was come out as soon as wwwsk ended. so she said she reflected on her behavior, thinking if i was too friendly to psj on the set

Pmy treat jcw so friendly on set,but she didn't has any worry about it. The reason because there were nothing special between them. Can't wait DVD commentary....

1 hour ago, twoparkcouple said:

and she also gave a director the hardworking cow cookie.(prepared by fans):lol:

@zashi23 if pmy helped psj in the commentary teaser or not doesn't matter at all. because it's not important issue. but i want false info not to be spread, so i told you it's wrong info.

so..please, don't feel bad, dear.:)

oh no.. not at all..:D if anything.. im grateful for fans like you who are willing to share and always stick with the facts.. ill be sure to spread your info about this.. fighting!:star:

2 hours ago, twoparkcouple said:

also heard psj attended pmy Seoul fan meeting but pmy fans hide this. haha. psj never attended pmy fan meeting..idk why these false rumors spread..

yes.. this is a  stretch already.. lol.. maybe they wanted PSJ to be there so much, they were seeing things.. lol!

Oh wow. The couple video teaser must be a really sweet things happen between them. I wanna buy the dvd but I missed the timing :tears: waiting for 3rd order but I guess they won't take order anymore. Screw me. 

Was the couple teaser is something we can expected like TYH teaser commentary? LDW-YIA was really sweet tho. Was it sweet like that?

9 minutes ago, quietobserver said:

Oh wow. The couple video teaser must be a really sweet things happen between them. I wanna buy the dvd but I missed the timing :tears: waiting for 3rd order but I guess they won't take order anymore. Screw me. 

Was the couple teaser is something we can expected like TYH teaser commentary? LDW-YIA was really sweet tho. Was it sweet like that?

In the strictest sense of the word, its not really a "couple" commentary but a Triple Park Commentary. :lol:

• LOL 1

25 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

can anybody share the link to read noona fans dot com aka her private life webtoon online? i dont mind if it is in korean i just wanna see the plot :blush:

Its not webtoon but booktoon, so there isn't any links

2 hours ago, twoparkcouple said:

vp5nwai.jpg

ZcwcBGx.jpg

the hardworking cow and remember me dog are cookies which are gifts prepared by wwwsk dc fans. so pmy gave these to psj and director to be seen well on the camera.  how sweet. :)

Do anyone have a video/pic about PMY gave PSJ a miniature hardworking cow?

59 minutes ago, Cheryl295 said:

In the strictest sense of the word, its not really a "couple" commentary but a Triple Park Commentary. :lol:

Kamdongnim~~~~ aigoo

There has to be one couple commentary right? Haha. I'll be patience to get my heart flowery again this spring:wink:

8 minutes ago, rubiflorie said:

Do anyone have a video/pic about PMY gave PSJ a miniature hardworking cow?

its not allowed to share the things that were in the cafe.. its very exclusive.. :wink:

those should not get out of the cafe.

i think after the dvd came out.. it will be allowed already (?)

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

8 minutes ago, quietobserver said:

Kamdongnim~~~~ aigoo

There has to be one couple commentary right? Haha. I'll be patience to get my heart flowery again this spring:wink:

No. Only a group commentary then a triple park commentary. PD Park did not sit between them though. PPC seated side by side although not too close to each other.

6 minutes ago, Cheryl295 said:

No. Only a group commentary then a triple park commentary. PD Park did not sit between them though. PPC seated side by side although not too close to each other.

Actually, i didn't get your topic about the commentary thing:sweatingbullets: