[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

7 hours ago, park2park said:

Gurrrllll I feel nothing. LOL

The girl looked more comfortable acting as a couple than PSJ to me. He was definitely focusing on marketing the brand. Maybe it would've been different if it was with his secretary.  :joy:

PSJ toward the ending: gurlll I'm gonna pull ur hand closer to me cause your arm needs to be in the shot.

It's a beautiful ad.  PSJ's job here is to sell the brand, and he's very good at what he does. Analyzing ads was part of my job for a long time, as well as teaching others to analyze ads. One of the implied messages in ads like this one is that if you wear/ own the product, you'll be, or you'll get, a man/ woman like the one who has the product in the ad. 

If you thought, "I'd buy that watch if it came with PSJ (or if it came with a man like PSJ, or, if you're a man,  if it would make me cool and elegant like PSJ)!" then the ad did its job. Lol. If you imagine yourself and your man having these romantic moments like in the ad, and start thinking about buying the matching watches,  then the ad did its job. Or rather, PSJ did his job well. :D

Acting and modeling are his work. No need to get jealous for PMY's sake. Lol 

• Like 3

Fan account from ig:

A Filipino fan was able to attend the Osaka FM. She was able to shake PMY's hands and say "I love you and PSJ" while holding out her WWWSK OST album. Fan said PMY was smiling shyly and shaking her head upon the mention of PSJ's name.

Note: Fan actually used a Filipino word "kilig" to describe PMY's smile. "Kilig" doesn't have a direct English translation, but it means a feeling of elation caused by an exciting / romantic experience. 

• Like 9
  • Insightful 1

11 minutes ago, minmangfan said:

Fan account from ig:

A Filipino fan was able to attend the Osaka FM. She was able to shake PMY's hands and say "I love you and PSJ" while holding out her WWWSK OST album. Fan said PMY was smiling shyly and shaking her head upon the mention of PSJ's name.

Note: Fan actually used a Filipino word "kilig" to describe PMY's smile. "Kilig" doesn't have a direct English translation, but it means a feeling of elation caused by an exciting / romantic experience. 

This Filipino girl is our hero lol

But why she shaking his head when PSJ name mentioned??

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Ennie_Shanty said:

This Filipino girl is our hero lol

But why she shaking his head when PSJ name mentioned??

Only PMY would know lol but I looked online and smiling while shaking your head can actually mean:

It means to acknowledge some situation or something that someone has said, without making any further comment on the matter. It is similar to bite one's tongue. You might want to say something, but the best thing to do in some situations is to just "bite your tongue" or "Smile and shake your head."

• Like 1
  • Insightful 3

5 hours ago, zashi23 said:

sooooo.. apparently picture taking and videos are not allowed during FM.

because in her stylists ig story.. PMYs already on stage.

hmmmmm.. why.do.i.feel.like... there's a "surprise" :D

I attended MY Day in Seoul. There was no prohibition on taking photos and videos but must not use flash.

• Like 1

PSJ really shown himself as a perfect guy. He's very gentleman, care about others, bought stuffs for staffs, allowed actresses to film first, and humorous.

Not to mention his amazing figure, his killing smile, his sexy jaws. Wow. 

He may not be one of the super handsome korean guys but his manners and his commitment to his work makes him the most handsome guy I've ever known. Makes him look sexy too. 

Oh I wish I could find a guy like him. If I were PMY, I will never let this guy go. He seems to be a loyal person. 

• Like 4

Talking about being jealous for their sake, I am so happy that we can see PMY in new drama soon but at same time worried that she may pair up w KJW whom I find so shippable! This may become 'dangerous' if PMY & PSJ are in 'some' relationship? But maybe seeing PMY in close proximity w another hot guy may speed up their dating since PSJ mentioned in interview before that he is the jealous type in a relationship but that he is too busy with work to date? Nevertheless, good that their homes just 200m apart...

• Like 1
  • Insightful 2

2 hours ago, caroloph said:

Talking about being jealous for their sake, I am so happy that we can see PMY in new drama soon but at same time worried that she may pair up w KJW whom I find so shippable! This may become 'dangerous' if PMY & PSJ are in 'some' relationship? But maybe seeing PMY in close proximity w another hot guy may speed up their dating since PSJ mentioned in interview before that he is the jealous type in a relationship but that he is too busy with work to date? Nevertheless, good that their homes just 200m apart...

I didn't know that he was the jealous type, now I can't help but have that image of him as the jealous lee young joon LOL :lol:

But jealous Vice president was cute tho

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

32 minutes ago, Ennie_Shanty said:

Nice

So...PMY has a sweet voice, but not enough for this very famous song. It's not a song I would have chosen for her, if I was her agency.  :sweatingbullets:"Wildflower" by Park Hyo-Shin is *incredibly* difficult to sing, and even trained top singers have difficulties in singing it, let alone to sing it well. This isn't just my opinion. Many famous singers, songwriters, and music producers say it. There's a reason why PHS is a singing living legend even among famous musicians and singers, why he was named "a Korea national treasure," and why he is called The Captain in Korea. :)

It's easy to hear PMY struggle with the key changes, rise and fall, and breathing spaces. But, hey, kudos to her for trying. It's a song beloved all over Asia, so I'm sure she was trying to make her fans happy by singing it for them, and had worked hard to be able to sing it. 

If you want to know the lyrics of the song, (they're sad) here's a link to Park Hyo-Shin singing it with English subtitles:

Just to be clear,  everyone, I'm not criticizing PMY. More like feeling for her,  and appreciating the hard work she put into this. When you hear PHS singing it, you'll really see how hard she had to prepare to sing this incredible song. :wub:

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

Nice!! May J Lee must have trained PMY and choreographed PMY's dance routines, since her IG post says "One's favorite pupil" tagging rachel mpark, then "it was fun being with you."

Very cool that Namoo hired one of Korea's best choreographers from the famous 1 Million Dance Studio to work with PMY!  May J Lee also trained Girls’ Generation, 2NE1, and Jay Park, among others. Pretty awesome!

• Like 2