Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

13 minutes ago, park2park said:

Gurrrllll I feel nothing. LOL

The girl looked more comfortable acting as a couple than PSJ to me. He was definitely focusing on marketing the brand. Maybe it would've been different if it was with his secretary.  :joy:

PSJ toward the ending: gurlll I'm gonna pull ur hand closer to me cause your arm needs to be in the shot.

When he pulled her arm closer to his lips I silently scream "no nooo you can do that" :sweat_smile:

I just don't like it watching him with another woman other than PMY lol why I'm so possessive, I know it's not right but I can't help it:lol:

19 minutes ago, endensia said:

To be honest, me too. :lol:

I think it's normal to be jealous since we are shippers :P but it's their job, we have to face that reality.

Now I know how the last shippers of PSJ and his costar felt when they knew PSJ got his new drama with PMY. :sweat_smile:

Thank God I'm not the only one feel jealous :lol:

I want to scream watching that video but I can't because I still at my work lol

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Ennie_Shanty said:

When he pulled her arm closer to his lips I silently scream "no nooo you can do that" :sweat_smile:

I just don't like it watching him with another woman other than PMY lol why I'm so possessive, I know it's not right but I can't help it:lol:

Thank God I'm not the only one feel jealous :lol:

I want to scream watching that video but I can't because I still at my work lol

He looks like the perfect bf...i want to criticize him but he's soooo good at being the bf role. I will be convinced of his product if I'm not a ppc shipper lol

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Ennie_Shanty said:

When he pulled her arm closer to his lips I silently scream "no nooo you can do that

If we look closer, he looks like wants to kiss his own hand :P

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

19 minutes ago, kongairui said:

He looks like the perfect bf...i want to criticize him but he's soooo good at being the bf role. I will be convinced of his product if I'm not a ppc shipper lol

He always makes my heart flutter with his bf role:lol:

16 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

:sweat_smile: yes, you better kiss your own hand Captain

• Like 1

i dont think i will feel jealous seeing them with other costars if they are confirmed to be dating.. i just dont want ppl to ship them with someone else after new drama. *sobsss 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, snitchdream08 said:

he is... 

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

21 minutes ago, Ennie_Shanty said:

Good boy:lol:

LOL! But let's just all relax... they are both acting professionally.  There's really nothing there, even if you imagine it.  :lol:

• Like 3

32 minutes ago, Ennie_Shanty said:

Our captain is collecting his good looking dongsaengs lol

Or he may be choosing which one should play the "idol" character in "Her Private Life".  os he could suggest them also.. hahaha.. joke! :lol:

Now that i mentioned it... I think Sehun can also play the character.. :blush:

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

Actually I fell for this ship not because PPC acted so well together (as a couple) on the screen during WWWSK.....because I know both of them are good in acting. 

But it was BTS clips that make me ship them.....I felt something is "real"between them. So I have been prepared my heart to see both of them "acting" so well with their co-star in their next drama :D

• Like 4

It's preparation of things to come this year. They will be kissing their new drama partners so PPC shippers need to prepare for it. 

That is their job. By the time they reach age 50, they already have kissed hundred people lol. I always hear Hollywood actors and actresses choosing who are best kissers among the hundreds they have kissed. 

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, GraceW said:

Actually I fell for this ship not because PPC acted so well together (as a couple) on the screen during WWWSK.....because I know both of them are good in acting. 

But it was BTS clips that make me ship them.....I felt something is "real"between them. So I have been prepared my heart to see both of them "acting" so well with their co-star in their next drama :D

yes.. me too! But i first noticed, that their scenes, seemed more natural and there are some extra gestures.. lol! That's why i watched the BTS of the drama, and that's how I got convinced and board this ship! :D

That's why I'm not too worried to see them having other on-screen partners again.. in fact I'm excited for their next dramas. PMY is really good in a RomCom! Just shows her flexibility as an actress and how good she is. 

• Like 2

Can't wait to compare PPC intimate/kissing scene with their new partner. Will it look natural or not. If yes, oh they are really good in acting and building chemistry. If not, oh well I believe PPC is 'something' :D

I hope we don't feel jealousy with their new partners and become a hater for them..

• Like 1
  • Insightful 3

3 hours ago, park2park said:

But he grab the whole hand of the model fully that makes me kinda jealous haha

• Like 1

i read comments on dispatch’s ig that kai-jeanie have broken up.. whattt??! if that is true, i dont want dispatch to expose ppc ever!! :scream:

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

i read comments on dispatch’s ig that kai-jeanie have broken up.. whattt??! if that is true, i dont want dispatch to expose ppc ever!! :scream:

The point im a little bit sadly is they make a decision to broke up is for their teammates and fans. Their relationship changed from lovers to be sunbae-hoobae. 

• Like 1